Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I hope this latest pity party sends sheep over here to have a look what is being said as they will see us cheering Ronnie on and only being concerned about the way she exploits him for content on her page.

Examples…calling him naughty to try and be relatable. Cackling at him getting the dog treats then shouting at him sternly to stop (his little face 😣). Reversing videos of him. Showing him in school uniform making it clear to anyone who should want to find out where he goes to nursery. Making him give up toys on camera to his baby brother in the name of “sharing”. Sticking him in front of 3 alpacas. I could go on.

We express nothing but concern for that beautiful boy and on the rare occasion any troll comes into the dungeon they are quickly ejected and usually it’s someone trying to give the forum a bad name rather than a genuine poster.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Hinch is soooo borrrrrrrring.
It's probably been said already but Lingo is obvs recorded months in advance and she knew about her name coming up hence the faked interest in the prog?
I was looking forward to saying flippantly,"Rome wasn't built in a day.But an Orangery was"-alas,I'd be lying.
I try to be truthful for the most part so who wants a game of Would I Lie to You?
I'll go anyway.
Only one (🤭)is a true statement;
A.Papageppetto is a sensitive man
B.Freda is a fully paid up member of the W.i
And sings Jerusalem in baratone.
C.I've actually seen the pink silk bag.

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Well if this true (and I take everything she says with a pinch of salt) then that must have been scary. I can see now why she hasn’t given any clues to where she lives now, the layout of the house… oh.

Also Jamie, why did it take you two weeks to get rid of the furniture from the front lawn. It’s not like you are busy at work mate.
And ‘he packed it up’ - where? Into the boot of his imaginary Audi? I think not

• Haha
  • Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I bet Ronnie would like to sit on the digger,but wait,hasn't he got his own one🙄
I guess he's not allowed to incase it jogs hinches memory that he would have loved that theme in his bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

AllieBee

VIP Member
99% of her followers are incredible. What, even Jizz Tits and Cumslut? What ya gonna talk to them about when they drop in your DMs Sofa? Come on, we are waiting! Oh and if you kept your family off Instagram, where they should be, no one would be able to slag your family at all would they. Not that we slag your kids, just you, your gross creep of a husband and your vile mother.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
These were her faces used in Teschco and Iconic ads, guysch. Just in case anyone wants to get in touch with the ASA.

View attachment 1171510

View attachment 1171511

View attachment 1171513View attachment 1171518
I’ve got PTSD from seeing all those fucking bows around her bonce in one go. Sophie, you’re not Minnie Mouse, you’re a 30 something mother of 2 Stop with the bows man, fucking hell😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybez wash your hair occasionally instead of scraping it back with god awful hair accessories. Fuck I’ve had a busy and shit day at work dealing with a million things this stupid melt couldn’t even fucking fathom, and there she is filtered to fuck “working” with a fucking bow in her hair. Honestly I can’t deal, sorry for the rant.
Thread suggestion “bow bow bow your boat, gently down the stream, if I see one more bow I am going to scream……aaahhhhhhhh”

• Haha
  • Heart
I posted screenshots of her journal a while back as I took one for the team and went through her books that a family member was putting in the charity shop bag. I have been reading the memwarrrr and the amount of fakeness and lies is shocking. Take this for example. How do the sheep not clock it?
She doesn't accept many free gifts?! 🤣

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
That isn't the face of someone more than happy to have a photo. That's the face of someone who is freaking out about how they are going to look in that photo because they look nothing like their filtered self.

I actually don't think I'd recognise her if I saw her in the wild. Actually, probs would because I'd spot the saggy trackies a mile off or her voice would cut through me like a knife.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Multi-21

VIP Member
All the lights and lamps on even in the day time. Tell us how you don’t have to worry about energy bills Hinch.

MistyWindows

VIP Member
You should really get an editor/proof reader Soph! For now though I stepped in, thank me later bab.

FD34679D-F1B7-46F3-9A5B-950F7B71F15A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The way she is wasting money on trying to do up that house, it's fascinating.

The house was nothing special to start with and she's trying to make a Freda silk purse out of a sows ear. I'd want to see Brad's qualifications because all I can see is someone who is mates with some TOWIE lot and has a very basic grasp of CAD.
A true designer would point out what a godawful idea that Pizza Hut booth is and would have made the most of what is undoubtedly a very large area.
But then again, she's only interested because he's done work for the z list celebs, she has no class to employ a real designer.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Nice to see Ronnie being allowed to hang the decoration where he wanted and not having the video reversed

• Haha
  • Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’m tempted to report F&F now for sharing the massively edited photos of her in her range. I messaged them and they totally ignored.

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
If she is “holding back” sharing I’d dread to think what else she thinks is absolutely fine to share about the poor babies. The woman is absolutely tapped. She genuinely wants us to feel sorry for her that she can’t share every second of her kids life?! How can her mothers instinct just not kick in and realise “wtf am I doing uploading this to 4.4 million people”

She baffles me. She totally understands the consent of privacy for herself but not for her babies? Interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Andioooop

VIP Member
DMs are always open?

So if I message her saying 'Hey hun, have you been told R may have autism?' I won't be blocked? For sure I would be as the A word is a dirty word to her, the twat.

I know she is just trying to drum up engagement but fuuuuuuuccckkk she is annoying.

FYI Hinch the "correct" amount to share about your precious boys with strangers is zero. Absolute zero.
Love this. Her engagement is clearly very low & she knows people are getting bored of her, she’s trying everything to stay relevant & failing. It’s all so forced, cringeworthy & desperate, I can’t even watch her videos with the sound on anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 47