Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she's self sabotaging her own insta?
She knows she can't get anything past her tatlers.They've shown her up,called her out and often scuppered her plans.
I belive that the new occupants of the old house were going to supply content and lots of "larfs" 🙄
The same as her ma and da were going to become regular features;notice how pa contributes but manages to stay as anonymous as the cat owner in Tom and Jerry.Why fiddle doesn't get the hint I'm not sure.I guess Soph wants to redeem her...not on my watch 😂
I think she knows exactly what she's doing.She has no room to manoeuvre and will explain it all in one last book,ITVbest series or even a "movie"😱,blame tattle and live unhappily ever after on the proceeds.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47

vibrant

Her song choices make me laugh she’s like a teenager trying to prove a point, it’s like when we used to use MSN and you could have the song you were playing visible and if a boy had annoyed you you’d pick something like Kelis I hate you so much right now to tell them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

yorkiemama47

05131A63-D4F5-4570-A8E8-0AEFB38AAA62.jpeg

don’t know if it’s already been posted but Sopha commented on another of Molly-Mae’s posts
Why is she always so desperate for Love Islanders to notice her?

• Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
Finally deleted her. I couldn’t cope watching what I perceive to be child abuse in plain sight, so I had a massive clear out of influencers on Instagram and it’s so much nicer to use! I refuse to watch anyone who uses their children for content anymore. I really think people need to take a stand against their unregulated use of children and the unknown long term problems it will cause.

Anyone that buys her shit and follows her is facilitating it now. I really hope that the influencer scene is about to end for the sake of their children. 🤞

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I'm probably losing the plot on painkillers but I've now got this ridiculous thought of Inch singing the Penis Pīna Colada Song in that sleezy growly voice (to Fiddle), trying to be all Vom Lardy! 🤣🍹
Seeing as Sopha’s having another sulk day off, Henners asked if he could share a song he heard Jimbobcreepyslob serenading Fiddle with the other night 👛🤭 (volume needed)

Completely Inspired by Schweeet’arrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JMS123

Chatty Member
View attachment 1166317
don’t know if it’s already been posted but Sopha commented on another of Molly-Mae’s posts
Why is she always so desperate for Love Islanders to notice her?
She loves to “play” at everything. Stacking shelves, on the till, with the animals, now the bar. She’s a grown woman with two kids, not a 6 year old. Her outlook on life is quite disconcerting.

My sister’s school report once described her as “devoid from reality” which fits Hinch pretty well. (Disclaimer, my sister is nothing like Hinch thankfully).

She really needs to stop being a child that’s glued to their parents and start being a parent to her own kids. Her Disney Princess routine is getting very embarrassing.

Lou Lou Rose

When you’ve got a ‘farm’ but decided to walk your kid around a housing estate on a Sunday morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
Her ‘content’ is all over the place isn’t it, now she’s trying to copy them funny animal videos people do, few weeks ago it was bizarre dancing cleaning, few weeks before that she was going down the asmr route. Doesn’t matter what she tries it’s all cringe, nothing genuine about her, everything is copied from someone else

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
Translation -

Those nusty trolls call me out on my bullshit and actually protect my children’s privacy more than I do

View attachment 1169245
This is what pisses me off the most about her.

The hinting, but not actually saying, that Ronnie has learning difficulties/is on the spectrum.

She uses her own son to gain sympathy, deflect from her bragging and play the poor me card.

Either keep your sons business private or come out and say exactly what his diagnosis is or what path your going down.

It actually makes me sick that a mother can use her boys struggles for engagment or deflection purposes.

Grow the fuck up Sophi e tend Rose 😡

• Heart

erm erm erm

“If I’m ever showing you too much boring stuff let me know”…8 hours later…..”1% of my followers pull me and my family apart” = some
People did actually message her and say shes showing too much boring stuff 😬 probably all got blocked too! She’s so so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Abi is more natural and at ease with Ron than his own mother is!
All this bragging is unbelievable! She needs to read the room - does she not realise what is going on in the world right now? Please tell me she’s starting to lose her loyal - not paid for - followers 🙏

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Regardless if nohun is a lying nasty cunt I can't wait to listen to it regardless. I hope he mentions tattle and thread 500 actually.

It's about time she's spoken about in a negative way elsewhere and hopefully whatever he says goes far and wide. She'll absolutely hate it.

• Heart

yorkiemama47

BD0DFC4F-9BE5-461E-91D9-FB704CE18969.png
662D4D5F-6804-4B50-9067-3884B08B6397.png

Atleast Abi was smart and stayed with Ronnie unlike Sophie who just stands there filming. Although an alpaca could still run at Abi

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I really really really want Sort Your Life Out to win the BAFTA. Because that would spur the Gretel rant to end all Gretel rants.

Or the day of the BAFTAs she'll reveal something about Ron's diagnosis or some other titbit which will lead to some fake troll comments and then a massive woe is me story as the BAFTAs are being broadcast.

MumSays

Has she sourced that booth from her favourite place to eat out...table for four at Morrisons Cafe ma’am?

• Haha

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Hinch (and her sheep that rock up here off the back of her screaming troll)... no one here would ever troll Ronnie... we only want the best for him BUT we can see right through you Hinch.

We will call out on here you putting your son in danger with those alpacas, we will call you out when you use a filter when advertising beauty products and we will call you out for all of your shady ads. You want people to "be kond" but how about you look a bit closer to home? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

• Heart
  • Haha