Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Henny Penny

VIP Member
349B78A2-2772-48AB-950A-8513645CE951.jpeg

Does this piss anyone else off… it implies she’s worked hard and if you don’t give up, you could have as much money as her 🙄

and…. The poor dog!! She can’t cope if there’s not some silly repetitive gimmick to latch on to-
Whether it be, dog going to bed, dog having hair brushed, Ronnie and dog running from kitchen or poor dog in clothes !!!

Reactions: 39
Yes Soph, the house renovations and the alpacas are boring me to tears. Thanks for asking. I hope you can take on this feedback.

• Heart

mingeandbracket

Me and Mr Erm went for a few drinks tonight to celebrate his new job. Before we went I took a nice picture of him but before I took the photo I got my “post it notes” out and labelled his body….head, shoulders,knees, footz! He said my love why are you doing this? I replied I’ve seen on Instagram it’s what you have to do otherwise people won’t know! Silly Mr Erm!!
Really laughing at the use of 'Mr erm' 🤣 does this mean I have to refer to my husband as Mr Minge?

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
I have sooooo much to catch up on as been out in the sun with my 3 year old today (try it sometime Soph) but I needed to vent...those sheep messages, how the FUCK can they praise her for working hard? And the ones who compare her to a small business just need to get in the bin!!!!!!!

Do they not see she has had management since day one, not to mention a STAY AT HOME husband plus parents/sister niece willing to wipe her arse whenever she said so? How many other small businesses have these things?!?!?!

I genuinely want to meet a Hincher and ask them to pinpoint specific times they have seen Hinch work hard. Bet they couldn't give 5 examples.

I am raging guys! Funking hard worker my arse.

• Heart

choccychops

Chatty Member
This drives me nuts...how can you be proud of someone you’ve never met! These sheep are weird.
99D1B42C-31BA-4334-A3D0-395A0C0D4773.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What do WE think? I'll tell you shall I Sophie?
I think you are an absolute fucking twat for having no morals and bragging all the time. In this financial state of affairs this country is now in, with soaring bills, energy prices and fuel, you have no clue about how others will be feeling right now. Yeh you might think it's taking people's minds off things, but you are just tone deaf when it comes to showing off your wealth.
I give up. I really do. She's a fuckwit with no integrity or brain.

Attachments

• Heart

Swarm_in_a_Tea_Cup

Thread suggestion:

Poor ickle Sophie Rose, she's in a constant battle;
Against the nusty crunky 'trolls' that dare to post on Tattle

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
If she is “holding back” sharing I’d dread to think what else she thinks is absolutely fine to share about the poor babies. The woman is absolutely tapped. She genuinely wants us to feel sorry for her that she can’t share every second of her kids life?! How can her mothers instinct just not kick in and realise “wtf am I doing uploading this to 4.4 million people”

She baffles me. She totally understands the consent of privacy for herself but not for her babies? Interesting.
Even worse that she's uploading it to 200,000 genuine followers and 4.2million 'people' who she doesn't know and have glorious names like Jizz Tits (that will never not make me giggle), Cumslut, Bumstretcher and the rest. I bet there are tons of pictures and videos of the little ones on the dark Web. And that's what you get for exposing your poor kids the way she does. There's a reason slebs like Holly Willoughby and Emma Willis don't ever share their kids, or when they do it's only a partial view. And that's how it should be.

• Heart
Morning Hens! ☕
Just out of interest, after the dreadful sex doll face "filtered to fuckery" Iconic make up AD story last week (which Iconic later removed) - it appears Iconic no longer follow Hinch or am I going mad? 🤔😂

Screenshot_20220404-073436_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Cry us a river Soph 😴

The only petrifying thing to you are your kids. Not tattle, next time just say the 1% is tattle 😂😂 thought you didn't read here?

Anyway she can steal cute cringey little quotes all she likes about her kids. When actually the only thing she finds petrifying are her kids, mainly Ronnie.
She can act like this fake loving and caring mammy alllll she likes but in reality, on her videos, she's totally clueless and is quite blatantly nervous of/being around her children and being a mother. Mainly Ronnie, she's absolutely clueless with him.
Like many of us have said before she puts him in danger constantly, social workers DO need to be heavily involved to support her and give her some parenting tips and classes. Not to remove her children but to keep them safe and give her support she desperately needs. Then maybe, just maybe, she'll love her child the way a mother should, because atm she acts like a clueless auntie or more so just a person who's awkwardly interacting with a friends child. Not a mother.

• Heart

panda-eyes

Only joined today.
I'm embarrassed to say i used to be a fan of hers! I like keeping my home clean and followed her at the start for cleaning tips.
A while back, maybe a year ago, she posted a video of herself using some iconic makeup and never declared it as an advert. I was feeling crappy about myself, no time to be glam, kids, husband, our business etc and thought her make up is good I'll try it, thinking she used it. It was crap! Then several months later she posted a video of herself sorting her make up draws out and there wasn't a single iconic product!!!
Then i started feeling stupid for allowing myself to be duped. For the last 12 months or so I've kept her on my insta and since that incident I've noticed more and more how much she lies and manipulates things.
The final straw for me is her pretend farm. Its fucking alpacas in a garden!! We have a real working farm, i love our life but its hard!! My husband is up at crack of dawn and not back in until gone 10pm most nights. During harvest we don't see him at home. I literally drive around dropping food off in various fields for him. I have one child at school and one at home. The little one at home is with me all day, whilst we're lambing, moving sheep, mucking out, feeding up, sorting our dogs, sorting our poultry. We have 8 dogs that i actually walk twice a day with both kids. Not like poor bloody Henry! Allowing Henry to be so obese is animal cruelty. Same with the alpacas. She doesn't have the space for them. I've deleted her as i actually can't stand watching her play farms anymore when she's no idea of the reality.
Posting messages of everyone telling her how hard she works, doing what? I've never actually known her do a days work!
Why on earth does she lie and fake stuff so much? She could still be successful if she didn't lie! I used to feel so crap like i was failing that she always had time for make up, immaculate house etc and think why does her life seem to always be under control whilst no matter how hard i try i don't have time to get myself ready, i usually spend majority of time flying about covered in mud chasing my arse! Then i realised she doesn't actually do anything!! She has everyone helping her! Yet makes out shes a stressed out relatable mum!
And what gets me the most is she doesn't even clean anymore!!
Don’t be embarrassed! Many of us started that way before finding our way over here. You’ve seen the light, welcome fellow troll 😉😘

• Heart

Justapeep

VIP Member
Well that 5 minutes of adverts has paid for the underfloor heating. She must be exhausted what a days work

Reactions: 38

AllieBee

VIP Member
Her idea of posh is completely different to mine. Her posh is simply generic, dull and boring, and nothing different to what's already out there. She also overcharges for that stuff, those baskets, exactly the same, can be found everywhere, even saw some in Dunelm today. Those diffusers and candles are rubbish, the diffusers are 10 quid, and they are forever moaning about them on the hinch fb pages. They don't smell and break apparently. I get mine mostly from TK Maxx, they do a massive range of lovely ones, all for a fiver, and they smell gorgeous. Her candles look shit, again TK Maxx is the dogs bollocks for candles. Her bedding is plain and nothing special. Nothing is nice, nothing is posh and, if you're a struggling hincher, it isn't affordable either. She's a cuckoo fresh from cuckooland if she really believes her range is all that. Also there is a ton of the shite in Tesco but no one ever seems to buy it!

• Heart

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Slightly unpopular opinion, but to be honessht guyssh, I do actually like a properly designed breakfast nook and would have one if my kitchen layout would work with one. But they need to be set into a corner or their own literal "nook" to look nice. Not a weird kitchen island.

View attachment 1164903
View attachment 1164904
View attachment 1164905
Not an unpopular opinion. Let’s be clear, I think the majority of us like the look of a well designed nook like those you shared. The island of doom she has created with seating on one side is not that! It’s a child trap, a proverbial barsssket for keeping her poor children contained. Sends strong Ronnie behind the couch vibes.

• Sad
Haven't been here for a few weeks,every now and again the monotomy of the women gets to me and I need to step away,
But did get a email from Rebecca today.
I would like to say I think this is why she's been quiet today,but honestly dont think she cares, she'll maybe have a neck scratch and a temper tantrum so proberly a woe is soph post,then leave it for gleam to handle then pop back with a cute video of the kids and then ad ad ad
That's the thing, she never seems to face the consequences of her own action. Still hasn't apologised to Eileen, never addressed putting Zoflora in boiling water, fabric softener all over her soft furnishings, taking apart her sink, putting that vase on her hob etc etc etc.... we've all read #thread500 She's a spoilt child who leaves it for others to clean up her messes.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Seeing g SS and Rex at that Dinosaur Park, highlights how little Ronnie does. These years are so precious but Hinch would rather play Bob the builder. Very sad for her kids

• Sad
  • Heart