Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Winning thread suggestion by @MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

On this week’s Can’t Cook Won’t Cook, Sophie Rose made sweet vomelettes for the boys. Thankfully, they seem to have been spared actually eating them as not even a filter made these ‘muffins’ look appetising.

Boastful Soph showed that work is beginning on the orangery, and took us on a tour of the underfloor heating.

Jamie caught up on tattle and saw that we think he hates the Woolly Wankers, so he showed us that he fills up their water. Their faces say they do hate him, so it’s good to know we were right.

Soph and Jamie both had front row seats on the grief tourist express, offering ‘tend condolences to the family of Tom Parker.

Back to tone deaf bragging, this time about the family bathroom (which no one will use as they all have en suites) and the dog wash complete with H for hippo heffalump heavy Henry.

Dusk fell in Maldon at least 2 hours before the rest of the UK as the bleeping Fluffheads were put to bed, and then out came the pre-records so Soph could show off what she’d made in craft time this week. Clevaaaaaaa!

This morning we discovered that the alpacas are as illiterate as their Mummaz, and then saw designs for the shittest kitchen ever from Brad of Maldon High Street. Greige, mushroom and half a diner booth… All proof that you can’t buy taste and style.

This week’s trolling came from her beloved Lingo, who said Hinch is not a word!

D02DC5F9-31A3-4CE5-BDBD-BDC06AE4CB80.jpeg

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Winning thread suggestion by @MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

On this week’s Can’t Cook Won’t Cook, Sophie Rose made sweet vomelettes for the boys. Thankfully, they seem to have been spared actually eating them as not even a filter made these ‘muffins’ look appetising.

Boastful Soph showed that work is beginning on the orangery, and took us on a tour of the underfloor heating.

Jamie caught up on tattle and saw that we think he hates the Woolly Wankers, so he showed us that he fills up their water. Their faces say they do hate him, so it’s good to know we were right.

Soph and Jamie both had front row seats on the grief tourist express, offering ‘tend condolences to the family of Tom Parker.

Back to tone deaf bragging, this time about the family bathroom (which no one will use as they all have en suites) and the dog wash complete with H for hippo heffalump heavy Henry.

Dusk fell in Maldon at least 2 hours before the rest of the UK as the bleeping Fluffheads were put to bed, and then out came the pre-records so Soph could show off what she’d made in craft time this week. Clevaaaaaaa!

This morning we discovered that the alpacas are as illiterate as their Mummaz, and then saw designs for the shittest kitchen ever from Brad of Maldon High Street. Greige, mushroom and half a diner booth… All proof that you can’t buy taste and style.

This week’s trolling came from her beloved Lingo, who said Hinch is not a word!

View attachment 1164757

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Well done Pol, great work considering she's boring as duck!
I'm still loads behind but who the duck designed her new kitchen...
Stevie Wonder??
It's shite, oh well, matches her cooking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don’t pop by here much anymore but felt like I just had to today…

Is this woman joking? Her constant ‘sneak peaks’ designs of her massive mansion. Her constant ‘let me know if you would change anything guys?’ As if she’s actually bleeping going to. Her constant ‘help me decide which colour guys’ and then the next day she’s already had it all painted because she’s known from day one what colour she’s picking. Are her sheep blind? I do wonder sometimes what they see in this woman.

I admittedly really liked her to begin with, but I really am talking 3 years or so a go now. It baffles me how I can see through her bullshit but other people can’t. Especially when to me it is SO SO obvious that everything about this woman is fake.

Her two children are incredible and beautiful but she doesn’t love them for this reason. She loves them because they’re cash cows. The way she flaunts them online honestly makes me ill. Ronnie is adorable and it pains me to see the difference in treatment between the two. Poor Ronnie having to play behind the sofa when he was a baby. Poor Ronnie having his mom pretend he was further ahead of his development than he was. For example: Propping him up behind the tent, making out he was standing all the time when we could see her holding him from behind, honestly as a mother myself it makes me sick.

It annoys me so badly that she is still desperately trying to remain relatable whilst jumping between her TWO houses. Showing us what underfloor heating looks like, which was blatantly code for ‘incase you didn’t catch it the first 300 times I mentioned it, we’re having underfloor heating’. Nothing about that house is for Jamie, Ronnie or Lennie.. It’s all her and it’s all to show off. Who in their right mind needs a dog washroom? That is of course unless you live for walking your dog every day which we all know she doesn’t.

I’m ranting and there is SO much more I could go on about, like that god forsaken farm painting on Ronnie’s wall. I have no words that would express how much it annoys me. Over and out 😂👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 174
Really really cannot be bothered with this witch at the moment. She makes me so sick to the stomach. Bragging, showing off, doesnt care how much money she's spending and then throwing it in people's faces. From today, if they already aren't, people are going to start to struggle financially, and then she has the cheek to throw up a post about affordable cleaning products. duck off Sophie!!! You ARE influencing these people to buy buy buy. Even though they are crippled by money problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Also just to reiterate on the day many if us will have seen our energy bills absolutely sky rocket...

"Look at my fancy pants kitchen. Look at my dogs own shower room. Look at my underfloor heating. Look at my bleeping alpacas. Now buy my tit!!"

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 90
Thought zoflora told her off for using hot water with their product.

No wonder she's bleeping mental. Off her chops on fumes

• Haha
Reactions: 56
All the lights and lamps on even in the day time. Tell us how you don’t have to worry about energy bills Hinch.

Reactions: 48
I don’t pop by here much anymore but felt like I just had to today…

Is this woman joking? Her constant ‘sneak peaks’ designs of her massive mansion. Her constant ‘let me know if you would change anything guys?’ As if she’s actually bleeping going to. Her constant ‘help me decide which colour guys’ and then within 2 days she’s had it all painted because she’s known from day one what colour she’s picking. Are her sheep blind? I do wonder sometimes what they see in this woman.

I admittedly really liked her to begin with, but I really am talking 3 years or so a go now. It baffles me how I can see through her bullshit but other people can’t. Especially when to me it is SO SO obvious that everything about this woman is fake.

Her two children are incredible and beautiful but she doesn’t love them for this reason. She loves them because they’re cash cows. The way she flaunts them online honestly makes me ill. Ronnie is adorable and it pains me to see the difference in treatment between the two. Poor Ronnie having to play behind the sofa when he was a baby. Poor Ronnie having his mom pretend he was further ahead of his development than he was. For example: Propping him up behind the tent, making out he was standing all the time when we could see her holding him from behind, honestly as a mother myself it makes me sick.

It annoys me so badly that she is still desperately trying to remain relatable whilst jumping between her TWO houses. Showing us what underfloor heating looks like, which was blatantly code for ‘incase you didn’t catch it the first 300 times I mentioned it, we’re having underfloor heating’. Nothing about that house is for Jamie, Ronnie or Lennie.. It’s all her and it’s all to show off. Who in their right mind needs a dog washroom? That is of course unless you live for walking your dog every day which we all know she doesn’t.

I’m ranting and there is SO much more I could go on about, like that god forsaken farm painting on Ronnie’s wall. I have no words that would express how much it annoys me. Over and out 😂👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Agree 100%
I am sick and tired of Hinch and SS and their bragging about their big houses now. They aren't relatable anymore (not that they ever were really).
Sophie showing off her underfloor heating when half the country can't afford to heat one house, let alone two is disgusting to watch.
She's so totally out of touch with real life and real people and totally agree with you about how differently she treats the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
And yet you managed to “design” (scoff) a range that is neither posh or affordable 😂

Oh and this is from a fan page…
E8E33994-C7F8-474C-AF25-22847EE7FEDB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
What I don’t get is how she has never ever in two years even acknowledged covid, the pandemic, lockdown or anything (apart from flouting rules regularly) I’m in bed with covid for the second time, waiting for the hospital to courier me anti virals as in ECV and praying I’m well enough for work tuesday as no work no pay.
thee would have been so much to talk about/discuss with the rules around birthing partners and hospital visits when she had Lonnie but no, completely ignored.
seems very childlike and Disney fied IYSWIM

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Clevvvaahhh Sophie has learnt how to use the letters AD in her stories 👏👏 did your mummazz teach you that soph when she asked you about a cleaning range?
🖕
Also my nanna used to have bedding like that when I was about 4!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What I don’t get is how she has never ever in two years even acknowledged covid, the pandemic, lockdown or anything (apart from flouting rules regularly) I’m in bed with covid for the second time, waiting for the hospital to courier me anti virals as in ECV and praying I’m well enough for work tuesday as no work no pay.
thee would have been so much to talk about/discuss with the rules around birthing partners and hospital visits when she had Lonnie but no, completely ignored.
seems very childlike and Disney fied IYSWIM
I'm currently in bed with Covid (first time for me) even after I've been SO careful and been triple jabbed. The fact that she was just flouting lockdown rules is disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.