Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 2021 moment has to be all of the elaborate bump hiding. Of course. And the reveal of the Astroturf that had been installed at least 5 months prior.
It was the garden centre moonbump for me with her outie belly button, but had an innie during labour 😂 oh we had some fun playing spot the bump
625C64FA-94EC-44C5-9574-DC0AB07BDB77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
It was the garden centre moonbump for me with her outie belly button, but had an innie during labour 😂 oh we had some fun playing spot the bump
View attachment 932250
Those were wild times 😂 the bump hiding was brill I think my favourite was her looking all deranged with cushions over her tummy/ bump on Stacey’s swing

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Not sure if it happened this year but when Hinch and Oi oi saveloy were banging pots and pans and whooping maniacally like they were at a concert during the 1 min clap for the NHS. And then proceeded to NEVER mention covid or the pandemic before or after on their stories like it wasn't happening.
‘LAUUUDAHHHHH’ 😂

happy Sunday guys. Forever and ever OiOi😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All her attempts to be relatable with two kids have been weird and overdone because she knows she has all the help most people don’t, all the ‘scccchtill scccctttttrrrrruggling if I’m honest guyssssch’ , the tend breastfeeding, the tend mess, the poor little old Soph routine…that’s all been funny because it’s so ridiculous 😂😂 meanwhile she’s out childfree with a ‘newborn’ at home (in a pandemic) more than most of us have been in years 😂

Reactions: 27
Soph’s fictional bedtime storytelling after her magical bus ride to the fair with Ma and the Niece! The lies she came out with that evening - -she was awful about Ron again 😞 However, it was funny watching her body language - she dug a very huge hole for herself 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s online. Following accounts. One clothing account. No offence but the clothes they sell are errrrmmm. Yeah. Not my cup of tea. A lot of arse on show. Not newborn friendly anyway. Guessing she’s planning to attend a party? Or already has and is going to tag the clothing company.
The other account is shop selling house bits.
So yeah. She’s been busy shopping. What’s new.

Reactions: 33
On an actual laugh out loud level, Father James (long for Jamie) and (forever and ever) oi oi are definitely my favourites 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mine are:

1. Photoshopping red gloves onto Ronnie’s hands while he was outside.

2. Decorating Lennie’s nursery in the same style as Ronnie’s but in beige.

3. Wearing a wedding dress to Ronnie’s first birthday party.

4. Tidying her fridge and putting everything in those silly container box things.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
She’s online. Following accounts. One clothing account. No offence but the clothes they sell are errrrmmm. Yeah. Not my cup of tea. A lot of arse on show. Not newborn friendly anyway. Guessing she’s planning to attend a party? Or already has and is going to tag the clothing company.
She’s following Tom Howley kitchens (very high end - we have one of his shops where we live) - is this a newish follow?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If she doesn’t have the ‘vid l fear a ‘wooeesss’ me coming on - it’s all getting to much for me , trolls blah blah you know the lines guuuyyzzzz 😴😴😴

Reactions: 14
Dead cat gate, what was this?
I don’t know if I can do it justice 😂

On the virgin radio post, someone wrote a fairly innocuous comment. Hinch thought they were a troll, went through their page and saw they had a cat called Delilah and told her to go spend time with it. The lady came back to explain she was actually defending Hinch and Delilah was dead 😬. Comments were promptly deleted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I think my fav us a draw between Oi Oi, woo ooo ooo and #bumpgate @HinchesSousChef I still love your theory Lon was born in January

And my tattle moment of the year has to be @Bunnykins recaps - each one has cracked me up 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
That’s a very polite way of saying they’re slutty as duck 😂 No offence to anyone who is into that kind of thing, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.