Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That can os purely to stay in whilst they drive somewhere else to a bleeping huge mansion they’ve rented or a big posh hotel, like Stacey’s trip to Cornwall or wherever in the summer.
B.I.N.G.O!

twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like she’d actually admit if she had covid! And if you’re going to a farmhouse why do you need a motorhome?

Reactions: 17
Maybe she’s taking the motorhome to the new farmhouse so that everyone can stay over. Maybe the new house is 5 bed, so enough rooms for them, Ronnie, Lennie and henry and a spare for ma and da. Nowhere for the sis to sleep with her family but they just so happened to have brought the camper

“it just worked out so perfectly guys, Jamie surprised me with the house, there was room for us all to stay and my sister surprised us by being there too and luckily we had the camper van so they all stayed over in that too”

Also if covid rules change and we can’t be with another household she would say her and Jamie stayed in the motorhome and ma and dad were in the house so no covid rules broken.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hellooo nusty trolls. Oh boy are we in for some fun. I think we will need lots of receipts for this entire farcical event.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Maybe she’s taking the motorhome to the new farmhouse so that everyone can stay over. Maybe the new house is 5 bed, so enough rooms for them, Ronnie, Lennie and henry and a spare for ma and da. Nowhere for the sis to sleep with her family but they just so happened to have brought the camper

“it just worked out so perfectly guys, Jamie surprised me with the house, there was room for us all to stay and my sister surprised us by being there too and luckily we had the camper van so they all stayed over in that too”

Also if covid rules change and we can’t be with another household she would say her and Jamie stayed in the motorhome and ma and dad were in the house so no covid rules broken.
But what about Inchs parents aren't they going aswell🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
Sweet and gentle baby Jesus christ she's a head. So many questions.
-Who the duck hires a motor home to drive to a farm house.
-Is Jannines fam and mad freda also hiring a motor home?
-Is this farm house in another country?
-why not bring the boys out when inch arrived like santa?
-what absolute monstrosity was that tit she just made for a "snack" 🤮

Happy Monday nusty trolls 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Text box to obscure reflection in the mirror. I wonder how long ago this was filmed.
Standard Hinch tactics when she’s lying and trying to cover up - don’t worry she will have slipped up somewhere down the line. That’s the problem with lying - the truth comes out sooner or later! 😂

Calling a bingo! Friday was house move day! The camper was hired to get out of the way of the workers moving her stuff for her. I think Christmas Day will be a farm house get together but the farm house being her house! Christmas Day reveal

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She is daft enough to accept a gifted hire a motor home to travel to a remote farmhouse when they have two luxury cars on the drive? I can’t even 😂😂 more money than sense. She would be dangerous if she had any common sense

• Haha
Another uncertain Christmas with more people and families than ever using food banks and she’s glorifying that she’s hired another campervan for Christmas. So relatable once again.

My friend died suddenly on Saturday leaving her husband and her son who is 7. She was 44. They don’t have much so they are coming to us for Christmas, I can’t leave them alone in the middle of the nightmare they are living and this bleep is claiming she’s had flu for 4 days and is now going away for Christmas. She boils my piss. Utterly bleeping clueless.

She really hasn’t thought that campervan through at all given the time of year. It ain’t going to be tropical in that van whatsoever.
oh I’m so sorry. What an awful shock. Sending you love, you have the biggest heart xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning guys,
Use to be HUGE Hincher. Had all the books, the sonic scrubber, the long list of cleaning products etc etc - spent all Lockdown scrubbing my already scrubbed house - which was fine as it did keep my mental health levelled I guess. I knew about Tattle because of PTWM - we had babies at the same sort of time and I saw her rant that basically se t people flocking here. Tattle hasn't made me *hate* Hinch but my GOD has it opened my eye to the Influencer culture. Absolutely terrifying. Lies. Lies. Pre-records. Ads. Gifts. Why oh WHY are we gifting food, clothes and TV's to people who can buy their own?! It's madness and it just about sums up the distribution of wealth in this country. I can't buy a House because I don't earn enough and 2 years ago I missed a payment to 02 for £12.50 but I can pay £1000 a month out to live in someone else's home who can miss as many payments to 02 as they fancy. Meanwhile ',poor' old Mrs Hinch has this insane following of people who literally hang off her every word and she can't even be arsed to tell them when she is taking 2 or 3 days off. ITS NOT REAL. She doesn't 'Love you all, Guys' she is doing a job!!

And what I see here is not a group of women standing around calling her names, but a group of people standing (you may be sitting - I dunno) around calling her (and others) OUT. TRYING to make them accountable. The media makes this place out to be the bloody worst, most toxic place on the Internet. It's really not.

So I hope you'll have me guyyyshhh - you nasty lot are the people I have been looking for.

I'll bring the crunky snacks.

Love you to the moon and back bubs.

LL xxx
So well written and accurate. Welcome to the club you beautiful troll ❤😍 pull up a pew, if you haven't already enjoyed the wiki then you're in for a TREAT 😘 I just lavv ittttt xx

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.