Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newbie here, although I've been lurking for a couple of weeks.
Can't believe I got sucked into the Hinch crap at the beginning. Well & truly had my eyes opened for some time - it's infuriating the way she behaves. The greed, lies, the way she has treated Ron.... She could be doing so much good with her platform & is nothing but a talentless Jus'Rol chav sharing a brain cell with Jimbobnojob off on their hols flaunting their tatt during what seems to be a state of near lockdown. I think so many have had the wool pulled from their eyes & much more to come!
By the way you lot seem so lovely & hilarious! xx

PS: If she did a test maybe it would look something like this? .... 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 71
She really is a Cuntton Headed Ninny Muggins :poop:
She does not have a clue, the country is in a state of pre lockdown, Covid is surging and she tells all her sheep to go on a crazy mad journey.
For goodness sake sheep, wake up!!! This woman is toxic, has no idea what is going on outside her boring little self centred world.
All she has done since she became "insta famous" is spend, spend spend on the most irrelevant tat, most of which has gone to the tip.
No Sopha I'm not jealous, as I have a lovely house, enough money and what is more important I am happy with myself.
She has no respect for the environment, no respect for her kids, her husband and especially her sheep.
I suspect she is a very sad person inside who convinces herself this is her idea life but she knows deep down its all so so shallow.
The only people/animal she seems to want to please are her mad mother and fat Henners.
She is damaged.
I still watch her because I cant wait for it all to come crashing down. Never has someone deserved such a downfall for irresponsible behaviour, lies, greed...... I could go on.
The world has gone crazy in that talentless influencers can earn so much money but NHS staff who are caring and saving lifes cant get a decent pay rise.
I used to post a lot on her but stopped for a while as she really is bad for your health but now Im just hanging around to watch the tit show thats going to unravel over this festive season.
OOppps iv waffled on a bit, Im just learning guyzzzz ATV.
Love the waffle, it's all true and I'm the same as you, watching and waiting for the day she fucks up for good. Her whole family are irresponsible, selfish pricks who aren't happy with everything they already have. More, more, more! Most families I know are changing plans and spending Christmas with caution again, to show you're travelling around in large groups to millions of people when covid is on the rise and not even stating how you're going to do it in a responsible way is stupid. They're really thick, the whole family are selfish wannabes. The only time she ever mentions covid is to say she's not got covid. None of us believe you Sophie! Families are sacrificing a lot again this year, some won't even be able to fill their children's bellies with a warm dinner, struggling to keep their homes warm, and here's you, showing everyone you're going on a covid spreading massive family Christmas holiday to a farmhouse in a camper 🙄 sorry you feel that it's not enough to be sat at home in your shitwear, cosy and warm with your children with a fridge full of food and family just around the corner. It really is shameful.

Merry Christmas nusty trolls, all the vest to you all 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I spent 2 1/2 hours in A&E last night (all fine, was littlest causing dramas with suspected dislocated finger but all is okay) and in the paeds waiting area was another mum who was wearing the Hinch black butter yarn (dog bed) set, off the shoulder and everything.

I’m so glad I was wearing a mask to hide the start of a laugh when I saw it 🤣
I wanted to laugh at this but didn't because of your little one. Hope she's okay and got some oramorph for the pain. No seriously, hipe she's not in too much pain either it, poor thing ❤

And I would have likely snorted if I had of sheen a baba black sheep too 🤣🤣🤣 no mask would have hidden that lol z

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's back

She is either lying about having a flu or has a mild cold or actually has covid but doesn't want to test. You don't get floored by and over a flu in 2 days.

Or she's used this "sick" leave to get the new house and pre-records ready.

Reactions: 31
Another uncertain Christmas with more people and families than ever using food banks and she’s glorifying that she’s hired another campervan for Christmas. So relatable once again.

My friend died suddenly on Saturday leaving her husband and her son who is 7. She was 44. They don’t have much so they are coming to us for Christmas, I can’t leave them alone in the middle of the nightmare they are living and this bleep is claiming she’s had flu for 4 days and is now going away for Christmas. She boils my piss. Utterly bleeping clueless.

She really hasn’t thought that campervan through at all given the time of year. It ain’t going to be tropical in that van whatsoever.
Im so sorry to read about your friend , why do bad things always seem to happen right at Christmas.
You really are the kindest soul for taking her husband and child in , I've no doubt you will be a massive comfort to them both at this sad time xx

Reactions: 16
So well written and accurate. Welcome to the club you beautiful troll ❤😍 pull up a pew, if you haven't already enjoyed the wiki then you're in for a TREAT 😘 I just lavv ittttt xx
Thank you so much! I'm due heart surgery in Jan that's if it's not cancelled and you lot have seriously cheered me up already. Grinch really is a billy bullshitter ... tend broken toe, Covid tend FLU done & dusted in the blink of an Alpaca's crap!!! Stay safe all and I will check out the wiki xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What kind of a moron advertises to *ahem* 4 million followers that they are going away with their family for Christmas… so their house is going to be unoccupied….

I’m going to take a guess at one who is leaving nothing valuable in there because they’re moving house 🥱

Reactions: 38
Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx
Aww so glad he's home In time for Xmas. Your bound to be anxious too. Hope you have a lovely time with you family 😘 great news for sure xx

Reactions: 10
Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx
Oh lovely, I’m so happy for you that he’s home xxx

Reactions: 12
So they must have bought it if its the same as last time
not necessarily, I don’t imagine the company will have a huge amount of different vehicles and they may well have booked the same one as they know it suited them for sleeping etc

Not one to defend Hinch whatsoever, but having worked in car hire for 13 years I’d be confident to say it is very possible that it’s a rental.

Reactions: 16
They make my skin crawl. I can just imagine them..."Soph I'm driving down the street so start recording for the sheep"
Absolute oddballs.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
The build up to the motorhome announcement is abit like when you open a door on a celebration advent calender and it's a bleeping bounty.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
She can duck off , I will wait at the border to The Highlands and make sure they don't get
not necessarily, I don’t imagine the company will have a huge amount of different vehicles and they may well have booked the same one as they know it suited them for sleeping etc

Not one to defend Hinch whatsoever, but having worked in car hire for 13 years I’d be confident to say it is very possible that it’s a rental.
So whose going to look after Henry?

Reactions: 7
Country heading for lockdown
Furlough ended and people have less money than ever,

Soph: LiFe Is ToO sHoRt, lets go on a massive, non essential, splurgy holiday while my house is being packed up/moved so I can have more content from my new house in the new year

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She angers me so much. I'm dreading Christmas after losing g my mum a few days before last year and rapidly approaching the anniversary and as it stands due to potential covid within family households we can't see anyone and she's gallivanting off in a motor home full of gifted rubbish. If only real life was that easy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So it’s the exact same motor home from her Peppa Pig trip. Same reg and same leaking pipe on the side, leaky pipes surely would be something a hire company would look in to and repair for safety 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️. So did you hire it Hinch? Or did you buy it?
Probably recorded it back then... No way would you wear flip flops today 🥶

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.