Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been off on some pre Christmas jollies but don't seem to have missed much! Where has she gone?!! It beats me how someone who does absolutely nothing makes so much money. Anyway back to fave moment of 2021. For me it was either the food bank run or when she dubbed another child's giggle over her story of her tickling Ronnie! Or maybe the thought of Father James waddling off to church

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I spent 2 1/2 hours in A&E last night (all fine, was littlest causing dramas with suspected dislocated finger but all is okay) and in the paeds waiting area was another mum who was wearing the Hinch black butter yarn (dog bed) set, off the shoulder and everything.

I’m so glad I was wearing a mask to hide the start of a laugh when I saw it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I watched the balloon account stories and spotted this - and, for the ultra sleuths among us (that’s you Sous) check out the reflection in her sunnies.
Ok had a look now. The reflection looks like a generic housing estate so it totally could be hers. Either it was hinches party OR hinch was at the party because why else would she start following the company.

Reactions: 10
4 days off Instagram when this should be her prime time, people getting their houses sorted for Christmas, clearing out their children's old toys (she could advise on where to donate them for extra Saint Hinch points), lots of family things to do for her 'mumfluencer' agenda. She keeps talking about not being home for Christmas, she could show how to stop food going off while you're away, how to pack efficiently for children etc etc😴

Calls herself a business woman! I get the impression that whoever is managing her is losing interest.

Reactions: 22
That is the entertainment I needed this evening 🤣

Ahhhhhhh he’s home! I’m so happy for you! Kids must have exploded with excitement ❤
Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx
This warms my ice cold heart 🥺❤ Also your pictures amazing 👏🏼🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Covid or flu🤔 if it’s Covid she’ll just be out of quarantine on Christmas Day but if she’s passed it on to Inch, he won’t🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I want to give you the biggest hug right now. Honestly so happy for you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know I'm a nasty old troll but it seems a little too convenient for me.
Feck off for days, come back with I've had the flu? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.