Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s the exact same motor home from her Peppa Pig trip. Same reg and same leaking pipe on the side, leaky pipes surely would be something a hire company would look in to and repair for safety 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️. So did you hire it Hinch? Or did you buy it?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
What is the name of all that is holy is that dog’s dinner of a doorstep display she has going on….?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m holding out hope she’ll make a display of some sorts although pointless if they’re going away? If it’s being left as is then it’s just a pile of Christmas tat 🤣 she’s an over consumer for sure

Reactions: 6
Our soph really is treating us today isn't she the gift that keeps on giving 🤣🥳
The thing that pisses me off about her pre records stories is that because the music is added on via whatever app she uses, the artists don’t get any recognition!! Surly it’s not allowed?
Don't even get me started on how much the crappy jumpy slow motion annoys me haha!

Reactions: 15
Because if you were busy packing up a motorhome you’d stop to put crap on a cake stand wouldn’t you?!
Busy weekend of pre recording nonsense Hun?
Forget the pandemic, just get away from it all in a motorhome.
She is so obscene and out of touch, most people are still struggling to find work after these last two years, they’re facing Christmas without loved ones.
Not to bother though, life’s too short.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Just found out that someone I worked with for three days last week has Covid. Because of that there's a very high chance we won't be seeing my mum who is High risk or my partners mum who is also high risk. My only shred of hope is that the Science is right and there is an immunity period because we all had it in October.

And here is another feckless influencer just driving off into the sunset and gloating about it too.

Fantastic.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Well that’s their insurance invalidated - flip flops are not appropriate driving shoes and no insurer would pay out if you were proven to be wearing flip flops to drive and had an accident. ALL THE bleeping VEST, MATE.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Why does she need a motor home if they’re just driving to a cottage??
My thoughts too! Unless of course the farmhouse only sleeps so many so have to make use of the motorhome - that's what happens with our friend who owns one and she comes to stay at our friends when we are all there - not enough bedrooms! We make use of the motorhome AND caravan!

The leaky pipe is probably the waste water pipe.

Reactions: 10
My guess is the holiday cottage is in the North of Scotland somewhere and too far to drive with 2 kids without an overnight in the campervan on the way there ?
She can duck off , I will wait at the border to The Highlands and make sure they don't get past!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So it’s the exact same motor home from her Peppa Pig trip. Same reg and same leaking pipe on the side, leaky pipes surely would be something a hire company would look in to and repair for safety 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️. So did you hire it Hinch? Or did you buy it?
Top sleuthing 👏🏻👏🏻

Of course she’s bought it. She can’t help herself.

Reactions: 27
Here it comes guys. They’re off to a farmhouse. The house reveal is coming. I can’t wait! Christmas has come 5 days early🥳 @Pollyanna263 get your photo ready!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx
I’ve never really replied to any of your comments I don’t think but I’ve been following you and your families story over the last 4 months and you’ve genuinely all been in my prayers. I’m so happy he’s home with you all for Christmas and that together you’ve all managed to hold on and get through it ❤ Make sure you look after you when you can, you’ve been holding everyone else up for so long that you must be in dire need of some rest time. I hope you all have the best Christmas together, love it when a story has a happy ending!
Ps Hinch is still a bellend, she’d have crumbled under the pressure by day 2 if she had to live through your last 4 months x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I give it an hour or two and they’ll be the ‘look at all the mess guysccchhh. Ron is so naughty’ post 🙄
Quick pre-record clean of the already clean shower. Some rancid pastry lunch, then a quick smash and grab in HB for a last minute shop. Or, will it be a build up to the big house reveal 🧐
Your got the pastry bingo 🤣🤣🤣

Why hire a camper van to drive to a bleeping farmhouse? What wrong with your totally unnecessary Range Rover? Let’s hire something to sleep in and then not sleep in it. bleeping genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Leaky water pipe.

Evidence that Weeping Al is already aboard the Grinchmobile?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.