Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life’s too short, take a trip, ermmm there’s a bleeping pandemic you absolute whopper!!! No doubt the sheep will just say she deserves it 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is this the year that Jamie’s family will be allowed to join queen soph and her lot for Christmas

Reactions: 12
OK so i don't grt it are they staying in the camper outside a farm house which her family is staying at or are they simply using the camper to drive there? She makes no sense!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK so i don't grt it are they staying in the camper outside a farm house which her family is staying at or are they simply using the camper to drive there? She makes no sense!!!
Just driving there, I'm guessing they need the space for all the presents. Even a Range boot wouldn't fit the dolls house etc in🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
And she’s announcing her trip now just in case any restrictions come in…..

Reactions: 16
I thought maybe she'd (allegedly) be driving to Lapland UK, but Hello magazine has just done a piece on Anton du Beke and his lovely family.
There has to be a massive ad. for something incoming, everything is calculated with Sofa 🤔

What is the name of all that is holy is that dog’s dinner of a doorstep display she has going on….?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx
Awww I'm so so glad Mr Horsey is home where he is meant to be. Must be a massive adjustment for you all , but to have all of you under the one roof is amazing!

Hopefully once you get used to him being home you will be able to switch off a bit more at night time and get some rest as well.

Delighted for you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok so in other news

Sofa do you mind not terrifying my puppy k thanks bubs

Seriously though shes a rescue pup (my siblings really but i watch it for her) and the most laid back chill idgaf however when i watch sophie latest clips of the motorhome the sound of her voice the fake laughing the pup freaked and was so distressed poor thing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’ll have a house sitter guys, the money pit is endless and no expense is spared for this ‘trip’ even though she’ll probably then post some saccharin quote about how aLL yOU NeEd iS fAmIiLY. Big Al is already dehydrated just thinking about all the tears he’ll be shedding

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yano, I don't mind Jus Rol. I use it. My kids love making jam tarts and other stuff. But my kids creations look so much better than hers. Doesn't matter what she does, it looks like slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.