Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #112 - Sopha struggles with little Lonnie's poppers, Inch still trying to flog Hinch's tat to the shoppers (edited slightly to fit.)

Winning thread title by @Sausage90 👍🥳

Change appears to be afoot in Castle Greyskull or should that afutttzzz?
On Wednesday Sophie Rose had a mummy makeover! She’s trying reels (thanks Tattle) and loves and misses her sheep so she’s back like Little Bo Peep.
Messy hair ✔ Trendy Dungarees ✔ Make up to try and look like you’re not wearing make up ✔

The rebrand from “glam” cleaner to yummy mummy blogger seems to be in full swing with Soph uploading a reel of herself and her new dolly at playtime.
Oh no, it’s baby Lenor! Oops! 🙊
Soph seems keen to show off her mummy “skills”, she can rock the baby, she can pat the baby, she can make him dance and brush his hair and he comes complete with a change of outfit and says mama if you tip him upside down...sorry that’s the doll again.

The highlight of the reel was when Soph showered her first born son with kisses and cuddles. Yes Henry was the star of the show as usual. No sign of poor little Ron who seemed to have been sent to the toddler people whilst mummazzz *poke* mummazzz spends quality time with her new toy and Mutley.
The cringeworthy soundtrack “you’re my favourite thing” and “the world’s a better place since you came along” (Len is not your first baby Sophie) and her face lighting up at the sight of the dog when everyone expected it to be Ron running over were just two of the things very wrong with the video.
The comments section went into overdrive, the sheep were in raptures! “Best mummy ever” “you’re a natural Soph” and similar bullshit ...

Earlier that day and Jimbobnojob was up and about with little Ronsomes at the park. Poor little chap sat in a swing looking as glum as ever, no doubt Jamie the oaf was guffawing at him and randomly saying “all the best”, don’t worry though as best bubs Stacey posted a video of a smiling and giggling Rex on his swing just hours later to really hammer home how sad little Ronnie looked by comparison. Love you to the moon back bubs. Women supporting women etc...

RatMan is in shock at the listening figures for the podcast of doom. Apparently there’s loads of people who like listening to an unemployed chav and his intellectually challenged wife talking about themselves for hours.
Despite threatening us with another series, he didn’t actually share these amazing figures with us so let's assume they weren’t actually as great as he’s making out.
He was in full salesman mode and was also trying to flog copies of Sophie’s memwar “This Is Me” for 99p on Amazon. Next it’ll be getting given away for free when you buy a bottle of zoflora.

We were treated to a staged photo shoot shot of baby Len with Ronnie on Thursday evening. (Thanks again Tattle -though she hasn’t read here since the battle of Waterloo)
It was a very cute photo that turned out to be an advert for the clothes the children were wearing and that could have done without her looming in the corner trying to micromanage everything as usual....
“Get back behind the sofa now Ron and I’ll bring you some spaghetti hoop pie if you don’t move”.

Friday morning and it’s Inch’s turn to upload a story, this time it was a totally natural look at Soph dressing Len. “Hello everyone!” Soph fiddled about with the poppers on Len’s outfit like she’d never even seen a baby let alone dressed a baby before and the pair of them laughed and squawked at the poor child as soon as he gurgled.

Saturday morning and it was more of the same with yet another photo by Inch of Hinch and the kids at the breakfast table. This time the family appeared to have hopped in the TARDIS to take the photo with the children looking a lot younger than in recent photos.
The breakfast table photo appears to be the new go to for morning content.
Does the postman not deliver to their house any more? Does Ron not feed Hen anymore? Are there no songs about a three man team?
Do we really have to see the same monotonous shite every day?

Saturday afternoon’s excitement so far has been that a grown man in his 40s has managed to clean a sink all by himself. Well done Inch. What a truly inspirational man you really are. I hope Soph’s paid you the going rate that she gets for shining the sink?
(Disclaimer Mr Hinch can actually clean the sink better than Mrs Hinch, but don’t tell the twat or we might have to watch it every day.)

Facts and Figures for the week:
466743 the number of hairstyles Ronnie has had this week.
3456665 the number of bots Jamie’s bought himself to try and look relevant.
45666434 the number of hours Sophie spent reading Tattle and clawing her neck.
345234 the number of outfits Len and Ron wore in undeclared ads.
3 the number of people who listened to the podcast.
2 the number of minutes they spent walking Henry.
99 the number of pence spent on Sophie’s book of lies....

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 155

AC55

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:
1 2 3 4 5 Hinch can't keep a fish alive
6 7 8 9 10 Alpacas have no chance then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

LurkPack

I totally get what you're saying but the thing with Sophie is she's so deceptive that it's difficult to actually believe that anything she says or does comes from a genuine place. If she is genuinely struggling with PND or anything else then truly I feel sorry for her and hope she's getting whatever help she needs but she has so much previous for lying you can never tell with her.
I had one of those moments this week where one of my rabble was kicking off at the soft play. I mean she was doing her level best to have the entire place believe that she’d broken a bone or something with the level of screaming and thrashing about. I was in full mum sweats and silently bargaining with the devil to make her STFU. As expected, I got the sideways glances from twatmums and for a split second, I allowed myself to feel embarrassed and a bit judged.

Putting your child and your mothering on the internet for the world to see to try and make a buck must open you up to so much shite from twatmums (and nusty trolls) but it is a choice that she continues to make time and time again. If you don’t like people scrutinising what you’re doing then stop. Stop sharing your kids. Stop making them vulnerable. Stop trying to use them to help you build a brand.

I’ve followed Hinch for a while now, I used to like her a lot (even bought a book … don’t come for me!) but the more I see, the more I realise how manipulative and dangerous this woman actually is. It’s good to be empathetic and question whether we’re getting too harsh, but let’s not forget that she has choices available to her. She doesn’t need to read tattle and feed her own insecurities - plenty of people slag me off I’m sure but I don’t seek them out. She also has the option to be responsible if she is suffering and say so but do it in a way to let other women in the same position know it’s ok and share useful links to organisations like MIMHS and PANDA. She has the choice to take a proper break without she and James constantly fanning the flames. She also has the choice to protect her children’s security and wellbeing but the money and engagement is just too appealing a prospect to put them first.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Winning thread title NEEDS TO BE
no soph hes not built like a tank; he couldnt knock out an angry wank
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cant remember who originally posted this to give them the credit, but its one of the fuckin funniest things iv read here 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Thread title -

Unsafe sleep gave tattle a shock. Is it tend or is it not? What a bad example to her flock 🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 72

LT2201

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210802-063204_Google Play Books.jpg

As shit as this book is, it's hilarious. Imagine her thinking he looks like a big hard man😂😂😂😂 was this before she discovered Janine?

• Haha
Reactions: 70

AC55

VIP Member
They're really pushing this alpaca thing aren't they? Strategically placed book on the coffee table where the tend moss used to be, following alpaca pages on Instagram and people who keep them. Sophie Hinchliffe, who bought a tamagotchi and couldn't even keep that alive is considering buying ( I sincerely hope no one #gifts them to her ) not one but three of these beautiful animals. Her dog is bordering on morbid obesity and is rarely exercised properly, the fish, which she insisted were for Ronnie because he was obsessed with them were kept in the dog's bedroom until they were sufficiently neglected and then disposed of. She is terrified of spiders and almost becomes catatonic at the sight of one, and the squirrel table Uncle Dave made has never been seen again since he apparently sent it to her so I can only assume she's not too keen on squirrels either. I think birds are pretty safe however, because she made them a bird table and even put a label on a glass dish that said "bath" presumably for the more literate species of birds that inhabit Maldon.
She can barely get off the couch, and he's not much better, floating around the house taking stupid photos of her! and they want to keep alpacas? Fuck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

MrsD33

VIP Member
Probably her appauling diet. I don't actually care how she feeds Lonnie because I failed at breastfeeding myself but there's no way she could maintain a decent supply with how crap her diet is.
You didn’t fail at breastfeeding, it just didn’t work for you 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Bunnykins

VIP Member
As much as I hate Inch, and I do hate him more than Hinch at the moment, I don’t believe she’s a victim of him. She’s in on it all too. She’s manipulative and a total head worker. I think they’re bad as each other and this “poor little Soph” act will have been thought up between them for another book deal or similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
He’s not fallen asleep on that slide with her. Her whole body is tense - that’s not a relaxed pose. She was lounging on the slide sunbathing and decided this was a photo opp so restrained Ronnie in that position for a few seconds. Look how much more more relaxed she is with the dog.
I reckon she’s had some cosmetic bits done hence the hiding and big glasses.

8C7F9289-6ED6-4EAD-B0B8-00BA1879B267.jpeg

Of course I didn’t actually send this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Liz5185

Pahahahaha I’ve been blocked by Inch for messaging him after a few wines to say we all have to clean our sinks and it really wasn’t Instagram worthy content 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57