Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: silly bollocks’ story. Deffo at a dealership, not sure how long they have had the other Audi for but could it be they are on a plan where they trade in? Aren’t they usually 3 or 4 years.

Ronnie falling did make me chuckle, I’m not going to lie. (But a loving chuckle if you know what I mean) anyways, it then made me sad for the very obvious reasons.Surely even her sheep can’t overlook that. Also, why was silly bollocks filming anyway?
or could be in for a service

Reactions: 6
I can't imagine her coming back any time soon with how much red her followers are in. Surely any company is going to look at that and go, nah!! It makes it ridiculously obvious that she's bought/buying bots because I highly doubt she's losing real followers in the hundreds as much as she's a twit.

I also note that she's trying the trick of following loads of people, so they then brag and their friends follow her hoping for the same. She does it every time she's trying to boost engagement and followers. Then they'll all be un followed in 6 months time like the last lot were

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Back with my thread suggestions as I was waaaaay too early

Roland rat, superstar. Jamie Hinch, just bizarre.

FB723CBB-B67E-4BA2-B0A7-4DBA67FBCE4D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I can't imagine her coming back any time soon with how much red her followers are in. Surely any company is going to look at that and go, nah!! It makes it ridiculously obvious that she's bought/buying bots because I highly doubt she's losing real followers in the hundreds as much as she's a twit.

I also note that she's trying the trick of following loads of people, so they then brag and their friends follow her hoping for the same. She does it every time she's trying to boost engagement and followers. Then they'll all be un followed in 6 months time like the last lot were
I wish I still followed her so I could unfollow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Winning thread title NEEDS TO BE
no soph hes not built like a tank; he couldnt knock out an angry wank
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cant remember who originally posted this to give them the credit, but its one of the fuckin funniest things iv read here 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Big hard man Jimbobnoknobcantgetarealjob is about as funny as leprosy. Apart from the fact he thinks he's the tits(which well he is but not the kind he thinks he is), that's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another day, another freebie she hasn’t tagged
I feel bad for all these companies that send her stuff thinking that it'll get them business when a)she's got very little genuine followers and b)she's that ignorant she doesn't even acknowledge when she does recieve free stuff.
Theres been more than a few times companies have commented on her posts about sending her stuff and it appearing untagged that you'd think companies wouldn't bother now.

Reactions: 29
Ffs like jimangrywank nofuelintank could stoop lower. Stop humiliating that poor boy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel bad for all these companies that send her stuff thinking that it'll get them business when a)she's got very little genuine followers and b)she's that ignorant she doesn't even acknowledge when she does recieve free stuff.
Theres been more than a few times companies have commented on her posts about sending her stuff and it appearing untagged that you'd think companies wouldn't bother now.
I don’t feel bad for them anymore she’s done this so many times yet they still send her freebies , many are following her for self promotion which of course she will ignore because she’s too busy promoting herself so more fool those who continue to follow her and send her stuff !

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It puts me off ever ordering off these companies. Hard work will get you business and good products will get you business. This company has literally chose to loose money (from what I’ve seen it’s not a cheap business) to send her a free outfit on the off chance she may just mention it? Doesn’t seem worth it in my opinion, then again, I don’t feel sorry for anyone sending them lot clothes. The company have got nothing out of it having to beg for a tag. Donate an outfit to someone in need. That’ll get you business, not some wannabe celebrity who is well past her prime.

ps sorry for the ramble.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It puts me off ever ordering off these companies. Hard work will get you business and good products will get you business. This company has literally chose to loose money (from what I’ve seen it’s not a cheap business) to send her a free outfit on the off chance she may just mention it? Doesn’t seem worth it in my opinion, then again, I don’t feel sorry for anyone sending them lot clothes. The company have got nothing out of it having to beg for a tag. Donate an outfit to someone in need. That’ll get you business, not some wannabe celebrity who is well past her prime.

ps sorry for the ramble.
Exactly 👍😊

Reactions: 7

ps sorry for the ramble.
I don't feel sorry for them in a pity sense, it's more in a sense of that they're so stupid that they think it'll get them noticed when it clearly doesn't now. Hinch doesn't have the pulling power she used to by a long stretch and even then half the time she doesn't tag the company so they've wasted their time and product. Totally agree that I would think more of a company if they donated to charity etc. That's why I stopped buying My Little Coco because they were sending out PR packages to Hinch etc when they could be donating to maternity wards etc.

Reactions: 12
Another day, another freebie she hasn’t tagged
That’s such a shame.
Sophie you ought to be ashamed of yourself. If you didn’t think it was good enough to tag the company you shouldn’t have had it on Instagram. Or better yet, you shouldn’t have had it on your child. If it’s good enough for him to wear and show online the least you can do is tag them and say thank you.
That’s someone’s business, their bread and butter, that’s how they eat. You horrible witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Winning thread title NEEDS TO BE
no soph hes not built like a tank; he couldnt knock out an angry wank
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cant remember who originally posted this to give them the credit, but its one of the fuckin funniest things iv read here 🤣🤣
It was me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.