Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fluffy onesies in August?

Does Sopha's back garden suffer from artic ice blasts? We know the garden is partial to a hurricane or two.

Admittedly it's not as warm as it has been, but it's still like 20c out??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well it was nice to see Ronnie out playing the rain, fresh air at least. Is that slide designed to be outside in bad weather? (Genuine question!)
So, guyyyyzz can you believe I fought that the slide could go in the rain?! Turns out it's ruined! Anyways it got me searching on amazon and I've just found this new *insert random toy of choice here*... I just laaaarrrve ittt. Swipe up

Jeeeez if you wanna update his stuff you could just donate it. Not ruin it on the gram for shits and gigs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
People saying she wouldn’t cope of Lonnie was wild, true I don’t think she would , but I think she’d love it for content purposes. Remember when they were constantly saying Ronnie was naughty, they just projected a cheeky Essex boi personality into him and it wasn’t true- I think she’d be proud to show off a cheeky performing monkey drawing in the wall like something Rex would do 🙄

Reactions: 12
Unless my Instagram is playing up, she's not commented on SS post for the second time. Considering she comments on every single one usually. It's not even that she's not online as she's following and unfollowing pages.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder what the % of followers follow her and SS, I know I did and it became increasingly more obvious the difference that the 2 boys were so far apart in development. Surely they must see what we see. Rex is there with a mug of tea, Ron still has a bottle etc.
Why on earth does she still give Ronnie a bottle at his age

I think I might be over tired🥺everyone appears to be talking in riddles🤷‍♀️
Who took what bait🦈😂
I know it's my bad,but I can't seem to get to grips with theories tonight 🙃
It's bad enough with the chef-don't you start 🤪😂
I am so confused as well

This is so sad to see but at the young impressionable age Ronnie is at, all he has seen and understood from day dot is how to clean and his mummmaz all giddy when she gets praise for cleaning and now this is how life too. Just so so sad😞
Why can’t they let the child play with what he wants and kick his ball wherever he wants instead of directing him in what they want him to do next, let him play naturally and stop trying to control everything, they decide for him what he likes and it isn’t fair

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i like most people checked her out at the very beginning she seemed inoffensive but a little childish not a fan of cleaning let alone watching someone else clean and no fan of influencers at all so I got bored, I saw on TL that she was selling out shops supplies of cleaning products so I started looking on the thread utterly shocked at her promoting all those chemicals but what astonished me was her following still don’t understand the obsession with her nothing about her inspires me she is deceitful, greedy and so fake it was obvious that she was in it for the money and fame using mental health to engage infuriated me wouldn’t follow her don’t understand why anyone here would you’re only aiding her by pushing up her numbers ! you can see what the pair of them are up to here on the thread if you are following then You’re only adding to her this applies to all of them i am blocked because I sent her a message using my real identity I knew she would do this but why would I care ? I couldn’t care less if she disappeared tomorrow there will be a queue of copy cats to step into her shoes, it’s all a huge con to get cheap advertising all all of these people are actors doing commercials you’re never going to see their real lives or know their opinions the don’t dare have any opinion in case it affects their sales all they do is exploit their children and pets for money it is in my opinion one of the lowest forms of making money and they are making fools of those vulnerable folk who follow thinking they are a part of their lives some of whom will have genuine anxiety and depression or are desperately lonely not having a family so they become deeply invested in these bairns of course they will defend them ! One day even they will finally see the truth and it will be for some of them a heartbreaking realisation I cant bear what this is doing to our society the must have culture when we have bairns being admitted to hospital with malnutrition, the numbers homeless people rising daily, folks dependant on food banks but our newspapers are full of Hinch, and Solomon or bloody reality show “ stars “ is it any wonder we have so many obsessed shallow and selfish people who cry over Hinch‘s ridiculous cheesy fake reels but have no pity for the real suffering all around us I know iam ranting but it’s all that I can do in the hope that it makes others think about what’s going on.
This is so true. I wish somebody with clout would get hold of it and get it out in the public domain.

This is so true. I wish somebody with clout would get hold of it and get it out in the public domain.

ETA imagine if an influencer decided to come clean and ‘confess’.

Reactions: 2
Lol he's defo trying to get off her knee there.. But isn't it sad the ball was only thrown for a recording..... It's not cold enough for a wolly onesie either, the heating is probably whacked right up in the house (mines not been on in months) she proper doesn't know how to dress her kids ........ He's always either playing with a ball or playing with some form of cleaning equipment. Sad.

Garden looks tit aswell, atv xo Happy Sunday xo
Now hang on a minute, I have to defend them here. They recent bought Ronnie some fake tit. They also got jamie james Ronnie a car to sit in!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pahahahaha I’ve been blocked by Inch for messaging him after a few wines to say we all have to clean our sinks and it really wasn’t Instagram worthy content 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Now hang on a minute, I have to defend them here. They recent bought Ronnie some fake tit. They also got jamie james Ronnie a car to sit in!
Noticable lack of 💩 content since we all voiced our thoughts on it! Strange, if R really loved it that much, that it’s now no where to be seen 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
2236EA9C-5B29-4ACC-BEFE-DE8DDBFFEBD5.jpeg

Why is a woman who refused to reveal anything about her own due date trying to out her supposed Best bubs?

Not long to go now? Behave Hinch and let Stacey do her own pregnancy.
She always has to insinuate insider knowledge on anything Stacey does.

Reactions: 47
View attachment 692254

Why is a woman who refused to reveal anything about her own due date trying to out her supposed Best bubs?

Not long to go now? Behave Hinch and let Stacey do her own pregnancy.
She always has to insinuate insider knowledge on anything Stacey does.
It’s hard to believe that only 7 weeks ago Ss announced her pregnancy and we all reckoned she was around 16 weeks pregnant. So she’s gone from 16 weeks to “not long to go” in 7 weeks. I’ve gone from thinking this baby is due end of October to now thinking end of August/mid September.
It just goes to show how many pre records and lies are told so easily to fool us all.

Reactions: 39
It’s hard to believe that only 7 weeks ago Ss announced her pregnancy and we all reckoned she was around 16 weeks pregnant. So she’s gone from 16 weeks to “not long to go” in 7 weeks. I’ve gone from thinking this baby is due end of October to now thinking end of August/mid September.
It just goes to show how many pre records and lies are told so easily to fool us all.
Stacey’s as bad as Hinch, the bump is huge, then non existent, then huge!
She pre-records everything. All this I’ve just completely redecorated the bathroom and kitchen and now I’m going to make a roast dinner and then I'm taking the boys on an adventure to a fairy woodland and then I’m running for US president before I put them down for a nap. She lives on a different time line to rest of us and has super human energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Screenshot_20210802-063204_Google Play Books.jpg

As tit as this book is, it's hilarious. Imagine her thinking he looks like a big hard man😂😂😂😂 was this before she discovered Janine?

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Don’t know about shining a poxy sink but that waste of space would be better cleaning up that garden. It’s a mess

Reactions: 17
View attachment 692275
As tit as this book is, it's hilarious. Imagine her thinking he looks like a big hard man😂😂😂😂 was this before she discovered Janine?
Jeez even her ghost writer and proofreader have a shocking grasp of the English language. ‘Me and Jamie’ 😡😡. Is it this same Shakespeare worthy tome that also had ‘yanno’ instead of ‘you know’?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I knew she wouldn't show "live" footage of Ronnie at the Tot's Rave on Sunday.It would have been an ideal opportunity to prove sceptics wrong.We've had two weekends of non-stop family entertainment here,and not a mention of it🤔
Something was off about the weather yesterday.There were a couple of downpours but they were over quickly so they would have had plenty of opportunity to play in the garden when it was dry and it certainly wasn't cold enough for fluffy onesies.
They must have footage for every condition?and don't forget they've even got a snow machine in storage somewhere😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.