Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
"I don't really know to say" maybe say no Sophie you're not having alpacas. Fucking idiots.

Top mam falling asleep outside, one movement in her sleep babys head goes crack on the concrete. Wouldn't be bragging about the photo if I were you sunshine

• Sad
Reactions: 48

Bunnykins

VIP Member
2236EA9C-5B29-4ACC-BEFE-DE8DDBFFEBD5.jpeg

Why is a woman who refused to reveal anything about her own due date trying to out her supposed Best bubs?

Not long to go now? Behave Hinch and let Stacey do her own pregnancy.
She always has to insinuate insider knowledge on anything Stacey does.

Reactions: 47

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Super early thread suggestion (because I thought of it at the same time the new thread was made!)

Roland Rat, superstar. Jamie Hinch, just bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Tha alpacas as pets book clearly visible on the table 🙄🙄🙄 they’re so fucking transparent those two. Knobs

This just proves that they are both attention seeking twats, desperate to be talked about even if it is negatively on here. Imagine that being your life!! No amount of money / freebie gifts / bought Instagram followers is enough to sell yourself out like that.

• Haha
I've finally caught up after falling waaaay behind but @Bunnykins your recaps are gold and all you nusty lot provide glorious entertainment

Just my two pence worth from over the past few days.
Along with everyone else I stupidly thought that on that reel it would be Ron running over to get involved the way hinch's face lit up but alas, it was (sigh) hairyhefferhennerz 🙄
On the last thread the topic of why sopha would be posting videos and pics of ron looking so glum came up. I think she's bored of cleaning and looking for the next thing. 100% there's a house move on the way soon if not done and dusted already. She knows she doesn't have the knowledge to run a farm and as it's been said before, she won't do beauty because of all the filters she likes to use (long way to skin a cat, this). So, mummy account seems 'easy' in her eyes. Her adoring fans already love the dribble off those boys so I doubt she'd lose that many if she does rebrand. Tie into that Ronnie's (potential - as I'm no Dr) speech delay, she's getting her sheep used to the idea of things not being disney level perfect in her household ie struggling to adjust on both her and Ronnie's parts, the (again, potential) diagnosis and fight to get it - to name a couple.
I see the unfiltered pics posted by Inch and her attempts at seeming *even more* relatable as another step in that direction.
Then you have the undone done make up looks on top of that as well as the hinting that things aren't quite right.

I've rambled a bit there. I think a house move, return to insta, addressing Ronnie's issues and rebrand will all come one after the other. oooh I forgot the book. Sooo (btw if Ron turns out not to have any issues I'm going to feel so so so bad) here goes
Soph returns to insta after drip feeding this 'new her'. Then the house announcement 'gosh guyssss do you remember when I showed you the lock up?'. Then a montage of posts explaining how some of her fans might have noticed something not quite right (enter sickly sweet songs and adoring msgs from sheep). How she's made this move for Ron. Then the book about how she's coming to accept this new life and how difficult it has been (you gotta pay for the privilege though).
Finally the grand Christmas reveal of the house in full (it will have been shown in snippets till this point), the 3 alpacas santa left her and posh car jimbo got in some over the top not so humble humble brag about how she can't believe its happened to little old her.
All the fans will wet their nik niks over it and that there gives her some great content that might just rival SS. Not to mention a huge amount of time to fully rebrand and figure out how she can use the whole thing to her advantage and not get 'trolled' for it - she's the only one to ever have two kids don't ya know

Sorry that was a massive one.
As you were ATV X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Tell you what I’d like to see Jamie.

A post to say that you are aware that the story you shared of Soph and Lennie ‘asleep’ wasn’t demonstrating safe sleep guidelines. Actually you shouldn’t have shared it and don’t try this at home kids.

Because if even one person falls asleep like that ‘because Mrs Hinch did’ and their baby is harmed, or worse, that is on you.

So man the fuck up and admit that you got it wrong. This is about more than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

9Pine

VIP Member
I don’t buy any of these post with Hinch looking ill/tired/unwell. If she really was suffering, they could simply not post about it. They know EXACTLY what they are doing and personally, I cannot wait for their downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
‘RatMan is in shock at the listening figures for the podcast of doom. Apparently there’s loads of people who like listening to an unemployed chav and his intellectually challenged wife talking about themselves for hours.’

christ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LT2201

VIP Member
Thank you everyone. And people think we're all trolls on here! When actually it's a pretty supportive community, I've never read anything on this thread that isn't from a place of genuine concern!

• Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Ronnie always looks like he's trying to get out of her grip.
Lend us those crocs Soph,I'm water skiing at high tide.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
Is the Mr Hinch account just a fan account for Soph because it feels like it 😂😂😂😂

Ive never known a baby be new born for over 2 months.Then again I suppose Ronnie was new born until 2 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
She only wants alpacas because she it will make her seem quirky and give her an excuse for a paid article in the tabloids
01F28D42-8293-4EE0-94B8-6E2AFCE2E494.gif

• Haha

LT2201

VIP Member
I had one of those moments this week where one of my rabble was kicking off at the soft play. I mean she was doing her level best to have the entire place believe that she’d broken a bone or something with the level of screaming and thrashing about. I was in full mum sweats and silently bargaining with the devil to make her STFU. As expected, I got the sideways glances from twatmums and for a split second, I allowed myself to feel embarrassed and a bit judged.

Putting your child and your mothering on the internet for the world to see to try and make a buck must open you up to so much shite from twatmums (and nusty trolls) but it is a choice that she continues to make time and time again. If you don’t like people scrutinising what you’re doing then stop. Stop sharing your kids. Stop making them vulnerable. Stop trying to use them to help you build a brand.

I’ve followed Hinch for a while now, I used to like her a lot (even bought a book … don’t come for me!) but the more I see, the more I realise how manipulative and dangerous this woman actually is. It’s good to be empathetic and question whether we’re getting too harsh, but let’s not forget that she has choices available to her. She doesn’t need to read tattle and feed her own insecurities - plenty of people hag me off I’m sure but I don’t seek them out. She also has the option to be responsible if she is suffering and say so but do it in a way to let other women in the same position know it’s ok and share useful links to organisations like MIMHS and PANDA. She has the choice to take a proper break without she and James constantly fanning the flames. She also has the choice to protect her children’s security and wellbeing but the money and engagement is just too appealing a prospect to put them first.
She's more than made enough money that if she was sensible with it (ie invested in property or something along those lines) then they could live comfortably for a long time. They could probably fade back into obscurity and nobody would really care, especially as her popularity is clearly waning. They could give their children normal lives and make them their main focus, their priority as they should be. But the greed is so obvious in them, especially him that they're willing to put all that on the line and milk their 15 mins of fame for all its worth and then some. At no point have I ever seen her platform used for good at any point. She's not obligated to of course but most people with a moral conscience and the following she has would probably do something. As you said, she could share links about PANDAs etc. Other than that quiz that they did for a children's charity I've never seen her promoting a cause that she believes in. Is it because there's no profit to be made from it or is she just not intelligent enough to have a cause that she is passionate about. She loves a good troll post so anti-bullying charity work would be a natural step for her to partner up with and spread awareness. Christ she loves that bloody dog so much, partner up with a dog charity, encourage people to adopt rather than shop, especially given how many pandemic puppies have been ditched. There is so much she could do with what is now a very stale and monotonous account but she'd rather stick to the same old tap wanking and flogging her kids.

And that's my essay for this evening.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
SS has definitely taken some tips from hinch on hide the bump. That entire flower wall montage was clearly done about 2-3 months ago 🥴

• Heart

Therealist

VIP Member
I'm starting to agree that inch is running the show at the cost of his wife and children's mental wellbeing. He tried to be famous on his own and it didn't work,so he hooked up with a glam (ish) woman younger than him and used her as his ride to fame. I reckon he's quite controlling behind the scenes. She looks so fed up with it all and I don't feel sorry for her but what if she wants to give it up and he keeps badgering her to continue?
There's so many other people involved though, her management for one.
The sister and her family
Her very involved mother
The “kids”
Tra

surely inch can’t control them all
No one is worried about her welfare because there’s nothing to be worried about!

Every post is carefully thought out and planned. Her whole Instagram is one big act

• Heart