Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: silly bollocks’ story. Deffo at a dealership, not sure how long they have had the other Audi for but could it be they are on a plan where they trade in? Aren’t they usually 3 or 4 years.

Ronnie falling did make me chuckle, I’m not going to lie. (But a loving chuckle if you know what I mean) anyways, it then made me sad for the very obvious reasons.Surely even her sheep can’t overlook that. Also, why was silly bollocks filming anyway?
But Ronnie didn't chuckle..... He didn't even look up to see inchs reaction just laid there still

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So she doesn't read Tattle then?

The dog has appeared and now she's cuddling Ronnie.

Honestly. Pair of dicks

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Those pictures are so STAGED, f**k off and f**k off some more you pair of cranks

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Funny how he’s now mentioned the company the clothes are from. Imagine claiming to forget to tag company’s when your lives revolve around posting on Instagram 😂 laughable.

Reactions: 18
Omg! He's apologised and tagged the clothing company, and just put up a question box asking what people want to see on his stories... Is he officially taking over Brand Hinch?!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s not fallen asleep on that slide with her. Her whole body is tense - that’s not a relaxed pose. She was lounging on the slide sunbathing and decided this was a photo opp so restrained Ronnie in that position for a few seconds. Look how much more more relaxed she is with the dog.
I reckon she’s had some cosmetic bits done hence the hiding and big glasses.

8C7F9289-6ED6-4EAD-B0B8-00BA1879B267.jpeg

Of course I didn’t actually send this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Omg! He's apologised and tagged the clothing company, and just put up a question box asking what people want to see on his stories... Is he officially taking over Brand Hinch?!!!
Reeks of desperation, I’m embarrassed for the pair of them sad fu**ers

Reactions: 24
Where’s Ron’s curls gone that soph took a curling iron to magically appeared

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she doesn't read Tattle then?

The dog has appeared and now she's cuddling Ronnie.

Honestly. Pair of dicks
Also a very pointed and deliberate view of her stance on the safe sleeping debate to have set these positions up in the way that they have

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What garage is the Audi parked in ? I may have missed it as sofa thread moves so fast hope this makes sense

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.