Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HOPE there are no alpaca breeders who would actually sell these two any of their animals

They couldn't look after fish, ffs - what imbecile can't look after fish?

I'm going to say it....I feel sorry for Henry. I own a (working) cocker, and yes - they are the sweetest dogs ever.

But Henry is not just a little overweight, he's dangerous obese. He's a prime candidate for arthritis, and other horrid conditions. And he's only 5 ffs!

Wouldn't be rocket science for those idiots to take him for 2/3 decent (off lead) walks and invest in some toys and actually get him active, rather than just laying on the sofa.
They could pay a dog walker if they for whatever reason can’t take him out themselves!

Reactions: 22
They could pay a dog walker if they for whatever reason can’t take him out themselves!
Exactly!

Or if they can not (will not?) Then it would be better for Henry to live with people who know/understand cockers and give him the life he deserves.
Rather than spraying the poor dogs bed with bloody febreeze

Reactions: 20
Sopha should definitely be the face for the safe sleeping campaign. With that white monstrosity lonnie obviously sleeps on, the stages in the garden sleeping, and Ron’s cot bumpers. She’s aced it.

Of course I’m being sarcastic she’s a bleeping danger.

Reactions: 27
Exactly!

Or if they can not (will not?) Then it would be better for Henry to live with people who know/understand cockers and give him the life he deserves.
Rather than spraying the poor dogs bed with bloody febreeze
I have a springer spaniel, and the first thing I thought of when I was ill and unable to take her out was - I need a walker. It wasn’t an expense I could really afford but I did it because she needed it. They have no money worries! Even if they started with a couple of times a week, Henry would be SO much happier and they would all see a benefit.

Sopha should definitely be the face for the safe sleeping campaign. With that white monstrosity lonnie obviously sleeps on, the stages in the garden sleeping, and Ron’s cot bumpers. She’s aced it.

Of course I’m being sarcastic she’s a bleeping danger.
Well the lullaby trust have seen my message this morning! I really hope they make contact with the dangerous duo.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I have a springer spaniel, and the first thing I thought of when I was ill and unable to take her out was - I need a walker. It wasn’t an expense I could really afford but I did it because she needed it. They have no money worries! Even if they started with a couple of times a week, Henry would be SO much happier and they would all see a benefit.

Well the lullaby trust have seen my message this morning! I really hope they make contact with the dangerous duo.
They’ve seen my message on Instagram this morning !!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s 3 of us at least who messaged them!

I also messaged Jamie and Sophie… I haven’t been blocked yet…

I think Gwid is short for Get Wid of followers by posting stupid tit?
They've read mine too.

You usually have to mention Henry to get a block. You can criticise their human parenting skills til the cows come home but don't criticise their dog caring skills. Both of them blocked me over messages concerned about Henry.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
They've read mine too.

You usually have to mention Henry to get a block. You can criticise their human parenting skills til the cows come home but don't criticise their dog caring skills. Both of them blocked me over messages concerned about Henry.
I got blocked for telling her not to let Ronnie sit next to Henry in Henry’s bed as this was henrys safe space 😂 block instantly

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I still can't believe she thinks it's acceptable to fall asleep outside - it's not her first baby so she has no excuse even though I thought that's just plain and simple common sense for even a first time mum.

Me
Don't
Likey
The
Hinches

Reactions: 27
Thread title -

Unsafe sleep gave tattle a shock. Is it tend or is it not? What a bad example to her flock 🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I know this is yesterday’s news but I just wanted to say how pathetic they are with the strategically placed alpaca book. Pair of cunts. That’s the equivalent of sending a message to your crush pretending it’s for your mate, but 15 year olds do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I believe it’s a set up for the gram her hand isn’t even closed over the other one. He could slip down and there is nothing to stop him or jerk back like babies can do, say Ronnie came round the back shouting it would cause Lonnie to wake up and startle him. If she is sleeping he’s a stupid idiot for not taking the baby off her straight away but wait let’s get a photo for the shoppers.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I believe it’s a set up for the gram her hand isn’t even closed over the other one. He could slip down and there is nothing to stop him or jerk back like babies can do, say Ronnie came round the back shouting it would cause Lonnie to wake up and startle him. If she is sleeping he’s a stupid idiot for not taking the baby off her straight away but wait let’s get a photo for the shoppers.
I think if it’s set up that’s even more worrying, they actually deliberately showed such a stupidly unsafe set up

He hasn’t taken it down yet either 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I reckon she’s forward planning with these alpacas, they look abit like fatdogslim so she’s waiting till she over feeds him to death to get them 👍🏻 ATV

Honestly don’t think she’ll ever get them, silly cow. Start with a hamster 🐹

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I reckon she’s forward planning with these alpacas, they look abit like fatdogslim so she’s waiting till she over feeds him to death to get them 👍🏻 ATV

The bleep can’t cope with two kids that she has 24hr help with from 2 other adults. No way will she be able to get on with wild animals

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just catching up but omg that was so cringe "well yes guys aren't you so clever spotting the alpaca book that i hadn't just put there 2 seconds before! Pathetic. I'm astounded they must think right what can we do today for content and come up with that old tit again. He said practically the same before about she has even folded the corners over. Inch get a bleeping real job you moron!. Soph will be fine your not her bloody minder!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

The pair of eejits were confused by a few fish in a tank. I think a pet rock would be more to their intellect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.