Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A re brand is most definitely coming. She’s going to (if she hadn’t already) come away from the cleaning lady to the mum of 2 boys, one who’s that little bit more special.. here come the daily blogs on life with Ronnie, the book on his diagnosis is being penned as we speak.. and Inch is the new cloth witch!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
How odd that he's allowed to pyjamafy the blessed one, has the umbilical cord finally fallen off or is she busy howling in the dog bed that it's all crumbling down?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lonnies got a definite t shirt tan going on, stupid bint has probably been sat in the garden wearing him as usual 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They’re trolling us now at this point with pancake roll and sofa on the slide now surprised it ain’t smashed to tit with that junk in the trunk Henry is carrying😂 and sorry but Lonnies arms? I don’t have kids but are they usually always stretched out to front like his? Thought they’d usually be flying everywhere😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How odd that he's allowed to pyjamafy the blessed one, has the umbilical cord finally fallen off or is she busy howling in the dog bed that it's all crumbling down?
He's also doing the cringy thing of annotating imaginary things the non-verbal kids are saying 🤢
They need to step. Away. From. Social. Media!!!

Reactions: 12
Omg! He's apologised and tagged the clothing company, and just put up a question box asking what people want to see on his stories... Is he officially taking over Brand Hinch?!!!
Both of them to duck off to Mars and never come back is what I’d answer!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's also doing the cringy thing of annotating imaginary things the non-verbal kids are saying 🤢
They need to step. Away. From. Social. Media!!!
That drives me absolutely nuts, it's like folk that talk as their pets😑

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion. Jimbobzzz doesn't just need a job... He needs a Tattle Thread!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s not fallen asleep on that slide with her. Her whole body is tense - that’s not a relaxed pose. She was lounging on the slide sunbathing and decided this was a photo opp so restrained Ronnie in that position for a few seconds. Look how much more more relaxed she is with the dog.
I reckon she’s had some cosmetic bits done hence the hiding and big glasses.

View attachment 696648
Of course I didn’t actually send this.
Ha ha!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.