Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #112 - Sopha struggles with little Lonnie's poppers, Inch still trying to flog Hinch's tat to the shoppers (edited slightly to fit.)

Winning thread title by @Sausage90 👍🥳

Change appears to be afoot in Castle Greyskull or should that afutttzzz?
On Wednesday Sophie Rose had a mummy makeover! She’s trying reels (thanks Tattle) and loves and misses her sheep so she’s back like Little Bo Peep.
Messy hair ✔ Trendy Dungarees ✔ Make up to try and look like you’re not wearing make up ✔

The rebrand from “glam” cleaner to yummy mummy blogger seems to be in full swing with Soph uploading a reel of herself and her new dolly at playtime.
Oh no, it’s baby Lenor! Oops! 🙊
Soph seems keen to show off her mummy “skills”, she can rock the baby, she can pat the baby, she can make him dance and brush his hair and he comes complete with a change of outfit and says mama if you tip him upside down...sorry that’s the doll again.

The highlight of the reel was when Soph showered her first born son with kisses and cuddles. Yes Henry was the star of the show as usual. No sign of poor little Ron who seemed to have been sent to the toddler people whilst mummazzz *poke* mummazzz spends quality time with her new toy and Mutley.
The cringeworthy soundtrack “you’re my favourite thing” and “the world’s a better place since you came along” (Len is not your first baby Sophie) and her face lighting up at the sight of the dog when everyone expected it to be Ron running over were just two of the things very wrong with the video.
The comments section went into overdrive, the sheep were in raptures! “Best mummy ever” “you’re a natural Soph” and similar bullshit ...

Earlier that day and Jimbobnojob was up and about with little Ronsomes at the park. Poor little chap sat in a swing looking as glum as ever, no doubt Jamie the oaf was guffawing at him and randomly saying “all the best”, don’t worry though as best bubs Stacey posted a video of a smiling and giggling Rex on his swing just hours later to really hammer home how sad little Ronnie looked by comparison. Love you to the moon back bubs. Women supporting women etc...

RatMan is in shock at the listening figures for the podcast of doom. Apparently there’s loads of people who like listening to an unemployed chav and his intellectually challenged wife talking about themselves for hours.
Despite threatening us with another series, he didn’t actually share these amazing figures with us so let's assume they weren’t actually as great as he’s making out.
He was in full salesman mode and was also trying to flog copies of Sophie’s memwar “This Is Me” for 99p on Amazon. Next it’ll be getting given away for free when you buy a bottle of zoflora.

We were treated to a staged photo shoot shot of baby Len with Ronnie on Thursday evening. (Thanks again Tattle -though she hasn’t read here since the battle of Waterloo)
It was a very cute photo that turned out to be an advert for the clothes the children were wearing and that could have done without her looming in the corner trying to micromanage everything as usual....
“Get back behind the sofa now Ron and I’ll bring you some spaghetti hoop pie if you don’t move”.

Friday morning and it’s Inch’s turn to upload a story, this time it was a totally natural look at Soph dressing Len. “Hello everyone!” Soph fiddled about with the poppers on Len’s outfit like she’d never even seen a baby let alone dressed a baby before and the pair of them laughed and squawked at the poor child as soon as he gurgled.

Saturday morning and it was more of the same with yet another photo by Inch of Hinch and the kids at the breakfast table. This time the family appeared to have hopped in the TARDIS to take the photo with the children looking a lot younger than in recent photos.
The breakfast table photo appears to be the new go to for morning content.
Does the postman not deliver to their house any more? Does Ron not feed Hen anymore? Are there no songs about a three man team?
Do we really have to see the same monotonous shite every day?

Saturday afternoon’s excitement so far has been that a grown man in his 40s has managed to clean a sink all by himself. Well done Inch. What a truly inspirational man you really are. I hope Soph’s paid you the going rate that she gets for shining the sink?
(Disclaimer Mr Hinch can actually clean the sink better than Mrs Hinch, but don’t tell the twit or we might have to watch it every day.)

Facts and Figures for the week:
466743 the number of hairstyles Ronnie has had this week.
3456665 the number of bots Jamie’s bought himself to try and look relevant.
45666434 the number of hours Sophie spent reading Tattle and clawing her neck.
345234 the number of outfits Len and Ron wore in undeclared ads.
3 the number of people who listened to the podcast.
2 the number of minutes they spent walking Henry.
99 the number of pence spent on Sophie’s book of lies....

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 155
Super early thread suggestion (because I thought of it at the same time the new thread was made!)

Roland Rat, superstar. Jamie Hinch, just bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh ma god guyzzz. I can't believe I've finally got a thread title!! Lollling at the figures part of the recap 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
His I’m hoping her numbers are really bad!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼 Socialbkade hasn’t updated for her since Wednesday. When I looked into it I read this…
FB4E2170-99B1-4670-B192-65A812C33F96.png
I checked a few and they last updated on Thursday then I checked Marius as he’s constantly losing followers and his was Tuesday!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His I’m hoping her numbers are really bad!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼 Socialbkade hasn’t updated for her since Wednesday. When I looked into it I read this…
View attachment 689849I checked a few and they last updated on Thursday then I checked Marius as he’s constantly losing followers and his was Tuesday!! 🤣🤣
Funny I just checked and thought it was weird look how low her engagement is 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 11
‘RatMan is in shock at the listening figures for the podcast of doom. Apparently there’s loads of people who like listening to an unemployed chav and his intellectually challenged wife talking about themselves for hours.’

christ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I honestly think it’s time to back off for a bit with hinch guys. I’m not a fan and don’t follow her or the thread but it’s clear to see she is struggling at the moment with post partum and trying to juggle like with 2 children. I voice my opinion on tattle and follow threads and have a laugh but I don’t think putting pictures of her children on here is right. I know we’re not fans of hers but maybe cut her a break for a bit and keep the kids out of it it’s not fair on her she’s clearly in a fragile mental state
I totally get what you're saying but the thing with Sophie is she's so deceptive that it's difficult to actually believe that anything she says or does comes from a genuine place. If she is genuinely struggling with PND or anything else then truly I feel sorry for her and hope she's getting whatever help she needs but she has so much previous for lying you can never tell with her.

Reactions: 34
Mrs Hinch #112 - Sopha struggles with little Lonnie's poppers, Inch still trying to flog Hinch's tat to the shoppers (edited slightly to fit.)

Winning thread title by @Sausage90 👍🥳

Change appears to be afoot in Castle Greyskull or should that afutttzzz?
On Wednesday Sophie Rose had a mummy makeover! She’s trying reels (thanks Tattle) and loves and misses her sheep so she’s back like Little Bo Peep.
Messy hair ✔ Trendy Dungarees ✔ Make up to try and look like you’re not wearing make up ✔

The rebrand from “glam” cleaner to yummy mummy blogger seems to be in full swing with Soph uploading a reel of herself and her new dolly at playtime.
Oh no, it’s baby Lenor! Oops! 🙊
Soph seems keen to show off her mummy “skills”, she can rock the baby, she can pat the baby, she can make him dance and brush his hair and he comes complete with a change of outfit and says mama if you tip him upside down...sorry that’s the doll again.

The highlight of the reel was when Soph showered her first born son with kisses and cuddles. Yes Henry was the star of the show as usual. No sign of poor little Ron who seemed to have been sent to the toddler people whilst mummazzz *poke* mummazzz spends quality time with her new toy and Mutley.
The cringeworthy soundtrack “you’re my favourite thing” and “the world’s a better place since you came along” (Len is not your first baby Sophie) and her face lighting up at the sight of the dog when everyone expected it to be Ron running over were just two of the things very wrong with the video.
The comments section went into overdrive, the sheep were in raptures! “Best mummy ever” “you’re a natural Soph” and similar bullshit ...

Earlier that day and Jimbobnojob was up and about with little Ronsomes at the park. Poor little chap sat in a swing looking as glum as ever, no doubt Jamie the oaf was guffawing at him and randomly saying “all the best”, don’t worry though as best bubs Stacey posted a video of a smiling and giggling Rex on his swing just hours later to really hammer home how sad little Ronnie looked by comparison. Love you to the moon back bubs. Women supporting women etc...

RatMan is in shock at the listening figures for the podcast of doom. Apparently there’s loads of people who like listening to an unemployed chav and his intellectually challenged wife talking about themselves for hours.
Despite threatening us with another series, he didn’t actually share these amazing figures with us so let's assume they weren’t actually as great as he’s making out.
He was in full salesman mode and was also trying to flog copies of Sophie’s memwar “This Is Me” for 99p on Amazon. Next it’ll be getting given away for free when you buy a bottle of zoflora.

We were treated to a staged photo shoot shot of baby Len with Ronnie on Thursday evening. (Thanks again Tattle -though she hasn’t read here since the battle of Waterloo)
It was a very cute photo that turned out to be an advert for the clothes the children were wearing and that could have done without her looming in the corner trying to micromanage everything as usual....
“Get back behind the sofa now Ron and I’ll bring you some spaghetti hoop pie if you don’t move”.

Friday morning and it’s Inch’s turn to upload a story, this time it was a totally natural look at Soph dressing Len. “Hello everyone!” Soph fiddled about with the poppers on Len’s outfit like she’d never even seen a baby let alone dressed a baby before and the pair of them laughed and squawked at the poor child as soon as he gurgled.

Saturday morning and it was more of the same with yet another photo by Inch of Hinch and the kids at the breakfast table. This time the family appeared to have hopped in the TARDIS to take the photo with the children looking a lot younger than in recent photos.
The breakfast table photo appears to be the new go to for morning content.
Does the postman not deliver to their house any more? Does Ron not feed Hen anymore? Are there no songs about a three man team?
Do we really have to see the same monotonous shite every day?

Saturday afternoon’s excitement so far has been that a grown man in his 40s has managed to clean a sink all by himself. Well done Inch. What a truly inspirational man you really are. I hope Soph’s paid you the going rate that she gets for shining the sink?
(Disclaimer Mr Hinch can actually clean the sink better than Mrs Hinch, but don’t tell the twit or we might have to watch it every day.)

Facts and Figures for the week:
466743 the number of hairstyles Ronnie has had this week.
3456665 the number of bots Jamie’s bought himself to try and look relevant.
45666434 the number of hours Sophie spent reading Tattle and clawing her neck.
345234 the number of outfits Len and Ron wore in undeclared ads.
3 the number of people who listened to the podcast.
2 the number of minutes they spent walking Henry.
99 the number of pence spent on Sophie’s book of lies....

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Brilliant as per🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think for one minute she’s struggling, i honestly think it’s all for sympathy, she done the exact same thing when she had Ronnie ( but put it in a book for £ ) and she will probably try to do the same again, if she’s really struggling then say so but she won’t will she? And who keeps eye f**king themselves on camera if their suffering? I know for sure I couldn’t

Reactions: 55
Does he really think any of the shoppers actually miss Sophie cleaning a sink? I think she did it about twice last year and both times with gloves so was probably the cleaner or Jamie she says in the podcast she isn’t very clean and she was on a group a few years ago asking how to clean a sink 😂

They are nothing but lazy chavs. Most of us mums have to cook clean work not have a second baby and check out of real life to sit on our bums especially not when the second baby comes along the second is usually shoved somewhere and made to fit in with life but seems she did that with the first instead!

Reactions: 31
‘RatMan is in shock at the listening figures for the podcast of doom. Apparently there’s loads of people who like listening to an unemployed chav and his intellectually challenged wife talking about themselves for hours.’

christ 😂😂😂
Add in porky pie people too 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This should be added to the wiki and the recap for all threads😂

I've genuinely never been as physically repulsed by someone in the way James repulses me.
It's a no from me even if his little inch was dripping in diamonds.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.