Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
If, and I say if, she’s struggling he needs to speak up for her and they both need to step away from the gram. As much as she is a manipulative narc it’s starting to look more like inch is the one who wants the fame and by him still posting to try and stay relevant it’s showing his desperation. Put your family first 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 57

KatieK30

Thread suggestion: baiting tattle and forgetting the sheeple. When will she realise they aren’t alpaca people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Poorronnieblesshim what can you do?
When mummaz has replaced you with cash cow number 2
Lennie is her favourite thats plain to see
Your back of the queue right behind Henry

You've been kicked to the curb
Banished from view
Us nusty trolls from Tattle have been so worried about you..

You're always stuck behind the sofa
Making hardly a peep
Whilst mummaz is still holding lonnie
Pretending to be asleep

Your dad is busy filming
Alpaca books on the table
Mummaz won't look after them
Cos She's mentally unstable...

You're parents are still a shit show
On this, we at tattle agree
That you littleronnieblesshim
Should live with a toddler family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
I don’t think for one minute she’s struggling, i honestly think it’s all for sympathy, she done the exact same thing when she had Ronnie ( but put it in a book for £ ) and she will probably try to do the same again, if she’s really struggling then say so but she won’t will she? And who keeps eye f**king themselves on camera if their suffering? I know for sure I couldn’t

Reactions: 55

FreJon5

I work within the field of childhood neurodiversity, conditions, special needs etc and say all of the time just because a child has a diagnosis of something (Autism, ADHD, ODD etc) it doesn't mean that they cannot learn to function within society and develop social behaviours, they just need more input tailored to how they can access it. If R does have ASD, it absolutely can not be an excuse for not having a range of toys, not speaking to him properly, not modelling appropriate social behaviour he needs all of that and more to support his development. They are absolutely clueless, which is ok as no-one expects them to be experts, but seek advice and act on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

AC55

VIP Member
Christ almighty woman! Put that baby down and go and get your bloody hair done! He's almost three months old and yet you're still stuck to that couch, peddling this "it's so hard to adjust to two children" tripe! Nice to see Ronnie with a book you're tending to be interested in and the absence of Fatty Fret Alot in this photo is a welcome change! You really do play into Tattle's hands Soph don't you? and James enables you! Alpacas as Pets? Strategically placed on the table? Behave! You deserve all the piss taking you get about that! Of course your book and magazine cover which must be almost two years old by now just had to feature in that photo didn't they? Don't you both realise how desperate that looks? Grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

AC55

VIP Member
What would you like to see more of on my stories? Well not you , you workshy gobshite! Fuck off you dopey twat!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

KatieK30

Thread suggestion: baiting tattle and forgetting the sheeple. When will she realise they aren’t alpaca people

reposting as I was a few pages early last time, hopefully it’s just as popular! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
So here’s a thought. Humour me.

•Lullaby Trust reach out to Hinch.
•Hinch ignores / tells them she wasn’t asleep / doesn’t accept help.
•Lullaby Trust think hmmm, who else with a massive following is having a baby and might like to share our safe sleep guidelines…?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Bunnykins

VIP Member
It’s hard to believe that only 7 weeks ago Ss announced her pregnancy and we all reckoned she was around 16 weeks pregnant. So she’s gone from 16 weeks to “not long to go” in 7 weeks. I’ve gone from thinking this baby is due end of October to now thinking end of August/mid September.
It just goes to show how many pre records and lies are told so easily to fool us all.
Stacey’s as bad as Hinch, the bump is huge, then non existent, then huge!
She pre-records everything. All this I’ve just completely redecorated the bathroom and kitchen and now I’m going to make a roast dinner and then I'm taking the boys on an adventure to a fairy woodland and then I’m running for US president before I put them down for a nap. She lives on a different time line to rest of us and has super human energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

LT2201

VIP Member
Oh dear it seems I've upset big hard man Jamie.....I've been blocked, won't be on tattle today. Too busy crying. Sniff sniff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

alba24

Chatty Member
E3182381-F16B-4FBD-9ACA-1544D844A8D7.jpeg

SHE. COULDN’T. EVEN. HANDLE. FU**ING. FISH.

can’t wait to see her precious Roy spit in her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 50