Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why soph is so knackered and tired all the time! She has no reason to be! She doesn’t parent and just slobs on the sofa all day and has 24/7 help!

Reactions: 27
They think they are so superior to everyone else. It's sickening. Sorry but they are the worst people and parents ever. They put their children in the most dangerous situations and they don't even care

I don’t understand why soph is so knackered and tired all the time! She has no reason to be! She doesn’t parent and just slobs on the sofa all day and has 24/7 help!
Agreed! The more you sit around the more tired you actually feel. She's tired because shes bored. She doesn't do anything. So her brain thinks she's resting. Which is all the time.

Reactions: 18
Probably her appauling diet. I don't actually care how she feeds Lonnie because I failed at breastfeeding myself but there's no way she could maintain a decent supply with how crap her diet is.

Reactions: 17
They think they are so superior to everyone else. It's sickening. Sorry but they are the worst people and parents ever. They put their children in the most dangerous situations and they don't even care

Agreed! The more you sit around the more tired you actually feel. She's tired because shes bored. She doesn't do anything. So her brain thinks she's resting. Which is all the time.
And functioning on mugshots.

Reactions: 6
I wish that alpaca book would disappear… they genuinely believe they will have an alpaca and make out they can’t deal with two children. Absolutely fucked in the head! Remember guyzzz you’re not fish people ….

Reactions: 10
I wish that alpaca book would disappear… they genuinely believe they will have an alpaca and make out they can’t deal with two children. Absolutely fucked in the head! Remember guyzzz you’re not fish people ….
Its not just one alpaca, she wants three I think called like Rodney, Roy and something else because they too rhyme with Ronnie and Lonnie Lennie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine a world where we all got what we wanted or wished for. Just because you want a dog doesn’t mean you should have a dog. Same with an alpaca. Animals and children are not fun accessories to play with. They need to be looked after, cared for, nurtured, time spent on them. It’s not just about cuddles.

Reactions: 20
Probably her appauling diet. I don't actually care how she feeds Lonnie because I failed at breastfeeding myself but there's no way she could maintain a decent supply with how crap her diet is.
You didn’t fail at breastfeeding, it just didn’t work for you 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 68
You didn’t fail at breastfeeding, it just didn’t work for you 💜
I agree, it’s not failing. I had zero milk when my son was a baby and I had a really good diet…I love to cook from scratch so don’t think you failed❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You didn’t fail, it just doesn’t work out for some of us, I tried to breastfeed but it didn’t work out for me either 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you everyone. And people think we're all trolls on here! When actually it's a pretty supportive community, I've never read anything on this thread that isn't from a place of genuine concern!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
“What Sophie wants Sophie gets” :rolleyes: reminded me of that infamous Meghan quote.

I want a dog, but I live in a tiny one bed flat and am out of the house a lot working so it wouldn’t be fair. See how that works Hinch? I want something, but it wouldn’t be fair to the animal involved so I can’t have one…… I’ll wait for the penny to drop in your self absorbed mind….

• Heart
Reactions: 31
“What Sophie wants Sophie gets” :rolleyes: reminded me of that infamous Meghan quote.

I want a dog, but I live in a tiny one bed flat and am out of the house a lot working so it wouldn’t be fair. See how that works Hinch? I want something, but it wouldn’t be fair to the animal involved so I can’t have one…… I’ll wait for the penny to drop in your self absorbed mind….
just proves she’s the Spoilt Princess we all knew she was🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Remind you of anyone🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂😂 and we all know what happened to Veruca

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
he’s very quiet today probably the back lash he’s got about her sleeping with the baby post. I know I sent a message saying omg @@@@@@@@@@ I haven’t been blocked just yet. I didn’t want to post the whole message because I know they read here and he will know who I am

Reactions: 8
he’s very quiet today probably the back lash he’s got about her sleeping with the baby post. I know I sent a message saying omg I hope she doesn’t drop the baby and I haven’t been blocked just yet
I messaged them both last night and I’m not blocked yet either.

Reactions: 2
Only just been able to get in tattle so very late to the sleeping not really sleeping !

I actually said ‘ duck off ‘ out loud at that .
Pair of complete twats

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.