Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would you like to see more of on my stories? Well not you , you workshy gobshite! duck off you dopey twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
He’s not fallen asleep on that slide with her. Her whole body is tense - that’s not a relaxed pose. She was lounging on the slide sunbathing and decided this was a photo opp so restrained Ronnie in that position for a few seconds. Look how much more more relaxed she is with the dog.
I reckon she’s had some cosmetic bits done hence the hiding and big glasses.

View attachment 696648
Of course I didn’t actually send this.
Pisstake that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Wow no pics of her holding the baby sprog today? She's remembered she has to look like she likes her other kid.
But in regards to your story JamiebonLamie we don't wanna see duck all from you. You won't get no brand deals, you won't become an influencer. You'll always be a lazy bum and your lasses witch. Atv. Xo

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m way behind but this might have been brought up already, but how long have they had that scandiborn slide? Matter of months? The state of it already! Must be nice to have so much money that you don’t actually have to look after anything because it can be easily replaced.
I said this when they first got it and started leaving it outside that it wouldn’t last the year. Disgusting isn’t it? It’s an indoor child’s slide not an outdoor deckchair for hinch.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Somebody please take fredas duracell out of jimbobtryhardnob and put them back in the pink silk bag!!!! And quick!!!! He is turning my tits inside out he is getting on the that much!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What would we like to see more of on your stories Inch?! SILENCE. You absolute dweeb!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion
inch on a roll, but still on the dole, missus gone crackers, dreams of alpacas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
That dog doesn’t look comfortable in that photo she’s an absolute twit. Can you imagine the scene. Right jaymeeh pass me Ron ….take a photo and then pass me the dog.
I couldn’t be arsed living that life even for all the money they get. it’s just too exhausting even thinking about it not much wonder she’s always flat on her back

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.