Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissPrint

VIP Member
Just to repeat something I’ve said in another thread, are these ‘influencers’ effectively shooting themselves in the foot with the campaign to ID social media user accounts? If that happens then surely it would bring an end to fake accounts and bots that these saddos rely on (and pay for) to attain the gifted and fake lifestyle they love to portray? Gleam etc will already be shitting bricks that their cash cows will ruin their business.

They’re so stupid. Imagine the change of follower numbers overnight. They’d be exposing their own narcissism and I’m all for it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
Haha I think that was my screen record, totally forgot about that live! Absolutely phenomenal. Took my favourite screenshot of Grinch ever and she just had to get that shoulder out. Also had her first daim bar that almost broke her teeth 😂😂
Fucking brilliant 😂
31328427-ACC2-4FF8-8DDB-10F7A2EA72D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Whitelilac

VIP Member
She has done many things over the last couple of years that baffle me but to buy fake plastic poo for a 2 year old to pick up in the garden instead of teaching him not to go near dog poo as it can cause blindness has to be the most stupid thing I have ever seen her do. Mind completely blown 🤯

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
They want him to be a model don’t they. Cos that’s what Soph wants to be. She lives for photo shoots. So now she’s convinced Ronnie should be a model. Everyone thinks their own kid is cute. But come on 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought my kid was cute.Got on a bus and the driver told me it was the ugliest kid he'd ever seen.I paid my fare but burst into tears as I went to sit down.
A woman next to me was sympathetic and convinced me to confront the bus driver.
I eventually calmed down and agreed.
She said "go on girl..I'll hold your monkey"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hinch/inch - if you want notes on how to speak to your two year old watch Joe Swash latest story of Rex watering the plants.
“What are you doing?”
“Do you want daddy to turn that off for you?”
“Oh good boy the plants like that don’t they”
Simple. Not ground breaking. That’s just how you do. Watch them do it. Help if absolutely needed. Let them figure it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
If my husband said ‘babe get in the egg chair and I’ll film you’ and then posted it to insta with shit music over the top Id fucking leave him

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Lauraj2809

Wth did I just witness? Fake poo? What is up with them?! He's supposed to able to distinguish between real and fake when they let henners crap in the garden! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
She’s trying so hard to ignore the camera she’s meant to be unaware of, that she keeps looking in the direction of the camera because narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic.

Pathetic and patronising.
That has to be a new thread title !
‘narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
t
3CD9B289-8244-4DCF-BCA0-D33D2351C29E.jpeg

Which one hun? Death Filter Sophie? FaceTuned Sophie? Stacey photo Sophie?, Pap photo at Friendsfest Sophie? Mashed potato Sophie?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Babybail93

VIP Member
What a tight old cunt Freda is! Sending Sopha the link to the rings 😂 just buy them for her, man! £100. She’s just given you another grandson and spent the best part of £6k getting you fake grass 😂

What a selfish old bag

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
If Inch went back to work she'd have so much more about her, I think he's holding her back by being with her 24/7. She probably doesn't want him to go back to work as it's obvious she's in some sort of rut, comfortably numb on the sofa every day but I think if he just left her to it whether she wants him to or not for 8 hours a day 5 days a week she'd flourish. They may be loaded and not need to go out to work but there is a lot to be gained from having that proper working family routine, mainly for their kids. Both a pair of lazy fucks though, he'll never go back to work now. They've both got themselves in this boring sad existence of a rut and even if he did venture out to work eventually, mad ma would be straight in there to take his place. Not a fan of Hinch at all, I came here originally to talk about her shit cleaning methods with all the chemicals and waste, but as time has gone on and the less she posts about cleaning I see her parenting is awful too but at the same time I think Inch has a lot to do with that, stifling her confidence to be a mam. I'd love to see her cope with the kids on her own, and surprisingly not from a nasty point of view. I honestly think she'd be OK at it if they all just left her to it, she's got no independence or confidence. Just stay away from fake 💩 Sophie, do the best thing for your family and get back to work Jamie, and if you don't want to go back to the office grind, start up your own business, club or charity you must have something you're interested in? We all have our own dreams and you have the means to do it now.
Do something worthy!!
You both got this bubs, hope this makes sense 🤮😂
Jamie gives me the galloping heaves. He desperately wants to be insta famous and reeks of desperation. Coupled with the fact that he has as much personality as a mouldy turnip and a face like a crumpled packet he has no chance. Why doesn’t he just go back to the day job once he digs his balls out of the “cloffs”basket!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Ronnie is a beautiful child. Why is Sophie lying about his speech? Why not be honest? I have 5 sons and all of them are autistic. I really have a suspicion Ronnie maybe on the spectrum. I hope she talks honestly to the health visitor or nursery so that he can have support. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

• Heart
Reactions: 53