Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now ronron might play with fake tit but I reckon Rex is definitely allowed to play with real tit from peanut squashes actual arse crack and Stacey’s letting him grab lonnies dummy 🤮 bumbum fingers for sure! I bet hinch took layers of skin off her neck watching! I hate anyone touching near my baby’s mouth and you see all the warnings of strangers kissing your baby’s on the face so of course smelly picks him up and plants a big old smacker on him but it’s ok because she loves you to the moon and back soph, her kids make her heart hurt bubs xoxo

Reactions: 30
Who had a bingo, who had a SS coming over bingo??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

what a self obsessed prick, this was all for clout! ‘Thanks for talking to me, bla bla bla, insert a tit ‘mothers can always mess up’ quote, aaaaaand LIKE ME’

duck off you tosser
Was is she actually on about though? Like what is it your struggling with?
always so vauge 🙄

Reactions: 10
So a few days ago she's sat in the egg chair, eye bleeping herself, cradling Lonaldo while simultaneously ignoring him, and her hair looks freshly coloured and straightened, and her face is fully made up. Then today - if indeed it was actually today - bubsloveyoutothemoonandbackfacetimeeverynightbff comes round and Sofa looks like a bag of hammers! Grungy clothes, hair like a haystack and roots as long as Gimpy Jim's original nose! She could at least have made the effort to look better than that! All for effect though I suppose!

4 weeks ago as part of her pregnancy announcement Q&A
Ah I'm fank you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haha I think that was my screen record, totally forgot about that live! Absolutely phenomenal. Took my favourite screenshot of Grinch ever and she just had to get that shoulder out. Also had her first daim bar that almost broke her teeth 😂😂
bleeping brilliant 😂
31328427-ACC2-4FF8-8DDB-10F7A2EA72D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
omg!!!! I’ve just had a catch up on the stories and my heart honestly is breaking I feel so sad that Ronnie very clearly has some speech delay and they are not doing absolutely anything about it... they are just blindsiding it 😢💔 poor little mite

Reactions: 17
Haha I think that was my screen record, totally forgot about that live! Absolutely phenomenal. Took my favourite screenshot of Grinch ever and she just had to get that shoulder out. Also had her first daim bar that almost broke her teeth 😂😂
That photo is phenomenal.

• Haha
Oh duck off stinky stacey. Fake as duck. I wouldn't want someone who barely washes kiss my baby 🤮
"you're such an amazing mummy" she isn't though is she, they've defo been talking bout tattle...
Shes bleeping as manky as Hinches sofa 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha, how long ago was this, doesn't seem she does lives anymore?

Reactions: 2
I dug it up from the archives. Sorry no credit, I learned from our Soph #plagiarism #mine #worshipme

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now ronron might play with fake tit but I reckon Rex is definitely allowed to play with real tit from peanut squashes actual arse crack and Stacey’s letting him grab lonnies dummy 🤮 bumbum fingers for sure! I bet hinch took layers of skin off her neck watching! I hate anyone touching near my baby’s mouth and you see all the warnings of strangers kissing your baby’s on the face so of course smelly picks him up and plants a big old smacker on him but it’s ok because she loves you to the moon and back soph, her kids make her heart hurt bubs xoxo
I know I cringed when she did that, we all know about this and on Stacey's thread someone said she has being honest about having HPV in the past. I'm surprised Hinch allowed this or was it a quick thing she didn't expect.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The baby kissing thing has knocked me sick. I would never kiss a small baby and I actually practice personal hygiene. Her big rancid moose gob being anywhere near a tiny baby gives me the shivers

Reactions: 18
I know I cringed when she did that, we all know about this and on her thread someone said she has being honest about having HPV in the past. I'm surprised Hinch allowed this or it was a quick thing she didn't expect.
I just don’t understand why you’d kiss anybody else’s baby, your germs are not their germs the dirty mare! And she smokes doesn’t she? Hopefully the baby is fine! I’m far from a germaphobe but I wouldn’t kiss anybodys baby other than my own lol lucky she didn’t take a chunk out of he’s little face with that hideous laugh she does 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brilliant! Sorry, stole your screen shot for profile pic, it made my heart hurt 🥴🤣🤣 seriously, great skills to get that still! 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That baby isn't sleeping flat is he? 😤
God almighty she has that boring grey mobile on the baby’s Moses basket, how are those children meant to be stimulated or learn their colours, loads of lovely brightly coloured mobiles for babies and she buys a frigging grey one, it’s always what she wants, she never ever thinks what her child might enjoy or may be better for them and stimulating or even just bloody bright and that children love bright colours, if Ronnie ever goes to nursery he won’t be able to say what colour of paint he will be using to do pictures with because he’s only ever seen bloody grey and biscuit

Awwww our birthday hats literally disappeared at midnight on the dot ❤❤❤

Have avoided this thread for a while Hinch was making me so mad but got caught up in KHM thread another vile c●●t.

Came back as soon as I heard that dipshit SS has been around Hinch
Shes still a gowl never changes 😡😡😡

Actually very surprised she's not got a ring that says Henry aswell
Thought the same 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
😊 I’m no way starting up head gate 😳 and it’s the angle of the photo plus Rex being really dainty faced but when you know you know 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.