Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’ve just seen a two year old standing like a statue waiting to be TOLD to kick a ball for the camera. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 48

AC55

VIP Member
What is it with these two? Eye fuck themselves at the drop of a hat! Such a special moment Stacey? So special you spent it staring at yourself in a phone camera! I'm wondering if Sofa is acutely aware of the stark difference between Rex and Ronniewrongwellies? Maybe that's why she has kept him off screen while SS is there? Or maybe he's just busy in the garden, sweeping the fake grass, dragging his wheelie bin about and picking up plastic pooh to put in plastic bags 😟😟

• Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Fucks sake Jaymee, I thought you were better than this. Stop stifling your son by controlling his every move to up your engagement. JUST LET HIM ENJOY KICKING A BALL.

Ronnie is your son, not an employee of Brand Hinch

• Heart

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I am wondering why Hinchs' account is quiet but Jamie has been full on today. What's going on...what with the "manz" talk as well. Fuck off you plebs

Reactions: 47

MrsD33

VIP Member
Are we supposed to believe Ronnie says “tend poo”. My 4 year old says “tend”’instead of pretend. I always model back “pretend” eg “oh you want to pretend that it’s a dinosaur, good idea”.
But Ronnie says tend? Hmm nice try Inch.
And he will make a good husband one day because he’s good at picking up poo?? There’s so much wrong with that I can’t even begin to rant about that. What an awful awful thing to say.
So Ronnie’s first word is poo 😂

He cant say mum or dad but apparently can say ‘tend poo’

No wonder Inchy’s nose was so big!
The bloke lies constantly, same as his missus.

• Haha
Clearly another staged video from Mr Hinch to prove Soph can be motherly towards Ron? Every bloody photo or video these two post are strategically staged. Nothing natural at all about them. Soph knows she’s being filmed. He’s trying way too hard and it’s getting a bit embarrassing to see adults behaving like this tbh. Wonder what his mates think? 😂

• Heart

Pastry troll

Ooo wee slip up on loose women nadia says staceys in her 3rd trimester so further along than she has let on. Staceys face 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Needacuppa

VIP Member
'Who runs the world... Girls' While holding their three sons between them and the fourth is about somwehre. Yeah good one sophie ya prick!!

• Haha

LT2201

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210716-105903_Instagram.jpg

You honestly couldn't make this up. So irresponsible of them. And picking up dog shit does not a good husband make. And why is it the husband's job to pick up dog shit? They honestly live in a 1950s time warp do they, where there's "husband jobs" and "wife jobs" when really they're just a pair of knobs.

• Angry
  • Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I’m aware that this will be an unpopular opinion, but she clearly struggled with Ronnie, he’s severely underdeveloped. She forces her relationship with him and is not maternal at all. Yet she’s gone on to bring another innocent Child into the World meaning she’s under even more pressure ‘to perform’ as a Mother. People like this drive me mad, just stop having Children, it is absolutely not the be all and end all of life.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hinch is trolling me. My two year old just put his wellies on the wrong feet and then started sweeping outside. Difference is he then got on the broom and pretended he was a witch. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

CB1977

I've been away for a couple of weeks.....but I need to get this right!
They ACTUALLY think good parenting is because little Ronners wants to pick up dog crap that they would do the kind thing and buy him plastic dog crap to pick up? because obviously a 2 year old when he goes out is going to know the difference? Trust me, I'm no mum of the year - but there is a line? buying plastic dog crap to substitute normal dog crap surely crosses that line? bloody idiots. Pair of them haven't got a brain cell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hinch has filtered her photo so much that Rex’s dirty socks now look clean and new lol 😂 so much for being real and accepting who you are etc etc….both SS and Hinch are as fake as each other..the whole love you to the moon bollocks! SS is making out that Soph has been struggling and she’s that good friends who’s popped by to make it all ok again. Let’s not forget that Sooh has no money worries, doesn’t ‘work’ unless taking a photo, filtering it and popping it onto Instagram counts? She also has a full time hubby at home too. The only thing she struggles with is putting her phone down, spending time with Ron and taking that dog for a walk!

• Haha

Latala

Chatty Member
I thought Ron had suddenly come on leaps and bounds there and then realised he’s just sat in it with Inch controlling it as usual. No wonder he’s not at his full potential.
Exactly, put Ron in the car and let him crash in the borders all morning!! Let him actually fucking play! Poor lad is so stifled it’s not good. Kids need to make a mess to learn, I once went to the loo and came back to find my lad naked inside the beanbag 😳 his brother had used scissors to cut a hole to let him in! That’s raising kids Sopha!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Soph will be getting all excited that her edited version of last night’s pics is getting more likes that Stacey’s.

“Jayyymeee, *pout* *pout* I am the bestest one in the whole wide world aint I?”

“Course you are Pwincess, nah carm ‘ere, I’m gunna give you an inch an’I want you to take a mile. Oi, oi,oi, free lions!”

Not sure why he is talking like Frank Butcher in this scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: 45