Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf if I had two toddlers charging about I would move my glass coffee table out of the way 😂. In fact. I wouldn’t own a glass coffee table. But hey ho!
But where would you display your books and magazine cover features??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you dye your hair when you’re pregnant? I always thought no?

On 2nd July Stacey had 8inch grey roots on her orangutan’s hair. In today’s pics it’s fresh as a daisy?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate shoes in housessssss!!! Proper pet peeve. Especially in someone else's house, even if they say it's OK i still take them off.

They always wear shoes in the house tho. I remember Jamie holding a bag of Henry's tit walking through the diner with his shoes on.. I mean I know it's their own house so they can do what they want but we all know when she's not on insta her house is rancid.... I wouldn't be surprised her dirty floors have something to do with Rexs socks BUT Stacey is a filthy twit aswell, Rex is NEVER clean, those socks are normal for him!
Even the sheep have noticed!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve not read all of the other comments but im just popping on to say…

why does that big nosed bleep think that the fact his dog has fat rolls is funny?? They are killing that bloody dog

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

On 2nd July Stacey had 8inch grey roots on her orangutan’s hair. In today’s pics it’s fresh as a daisy?
I noticed the roots were gone yesterday too but wasn’t sure if she’d filtered them away by magic.

Reactions: 9

Yes you can. The only reason they say not to is because the colour takes differently when pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Interesting that’s it’s on BBC News main page from an influencer who has been in front of MPs. She talks about dark forums that need to be shut down where middle-aged women write about her all day. Sopha is going to say something, I feel it’s coming. They’re obviously referring to this site. I can’t speak for that particularly influencer, who I’ve never heard of, but Sopha is being called out by us for her dodgy practices. We don’t troll her inbox. At least we shouldn’t. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I feel attacked, I'm only 31😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Even the sheep have noticed!
Hahaha
There's a few comments one sheep commented back saying it's a floor that can be mopped not like it's carpet, it is Mrs Hinch I'm sure she can handle the cleaning

are ya sure cos she hasn't been a cleaning page for a whileeee...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the duck she on about now "see the grace in it all"

Was this pic really today or was it 5 weeks ago?! If you look through SS baby girl highlight she is wearing this outfit and the bump looks about the same where she is holding the scan pic 5 weeks ago. But does the picture have to be today so Lonnie looks the right age 🤣🤣
Ooh have you got screenshots?

Reactions: 8
What is it with these two? Eye duck themselves at the drop of a hat! Such a special moment Stacey? So special you spent it staring at yourself in a phone camera! I'm wondering if Sofa is acutely aware of the stark difference between Rex and Ronniewrongwellies? Maybe that's why she has kept him off screen while SS is there? Or maybe he's just busy in the garden, sweeping the fake grass, dragging his wheelie bin about and picking up plastic pooh to put in plastic bags 😟😟
Hes probably rocking In the corner like his mother

Reactions: 6
She can’t mop the floor bubs cos she's on maternity leave. Hope this helps 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Hope Ron wasn't showing Rex his new favourite game 💩
They’ll be digging out each other’s nappies for bants the next visit thinking it’s normal😂. How the fhuck can you buy a 2 yr old fake poo? She’s not well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.