Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They want him to be a model don’t they. Cos that’s what Soph wants to be. She lives for photo shoots. So now she’s convinced Ronnie should be a model. Everyone thinks their own kid is cute. But come on 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought my kid was cute.Got on a bus and the driver told me it was the ugliest kid he'd ever seen.I paid my fare but burst into tears as I went to sit down.
A woman next to me was sympathetic and convinced me to confront the bus driver.
I eventually calmed down and agreed.
She said "go on girl..I'll hold your monkey"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Just want fellow Tattlers to check they aren’t following that ring company on IG. Somehow I was - never heard of them before so they’re obviously linked to advertising cookies somewhere!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Caught ya looking at the camera hunnay!View attachment 662756
Oh she can't resist 😂
Ronnie in her clutches. Again he’s not cuddling her. She’s holding him. He’s wriggling - he doesn’t want to be up there. He wants to be down but he’s tolerating it for now. Yep she’s babbling to him rather than saying “what can you see? Can you see the trees, the grass, the clouds in the sky….etc” just babbling nonsense at him. She looks healthy though. Not this frail waif she wants to portray.
I can’t work out what they are trying to achieve here. Yes look at hinch the supermum but there’s more to it than that. This is a rebranding. Not sure at the moment.
The filming stops as sooo as he shoves that bottle in her gob. Prob cos he reaction isn’t great. That’ll teach her for giving a two year old his day drinks in a bottle. Lol.
Definitely you can see right through their charades.
She had both claws clasped together in that vid the only way he will sit with her.

Reactions: 9
Ronnie in her clutches. Again he’s not cuddling her. She’s holding him. He’s wriggling - he doesn’t want to be up there. He wants to be down but he’s tolerating it for now. Yep she’s babbling to him rather than saying “what can you see? Can you see the trees, the grass, the clouds in the sky….etc” just babbling nonsense at him. She looks healthy though. Not this frail waif she wants to portray.
I can’t work out what they are trying to achieve here. Yes look at hinch the supermum but there’s more to it than that. This is a rebranding. Not sure at the moment.
The filming stops as sooo as he shoves that bottle in her gob. Prob cos he reaction isn’t great. That’ll teach her for giving a two year old his day drinks in a bottle. Lol.
Agreed.

She should be teaching him with a little cup, letting him pick his own little bright cartoon cup for during the day, on a night if it's a comfort i don't see any issues but it's all so he doesn't make a mess during the day the lazy cow.

Reactions: 16
Cringe.. she’s making g baby noises at him
In that egg chair isn’t she. It’s such basic interaction that you’d do with a newborn. She’s even cradling him like a baby 😢

I think They’re putting the videos on inches page to encourage people to follow him as they not getting videos on her page.

Reactions: 34
She’s trying so hard to ignore the camera she’s meant to be unaware of, that she keeps looking in the direction of the camera because narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic.

Pathetic and patronising.
That has to be a new thread title !
‘narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Im curious as to why people think she has PND ? I don’t think she is a very maternal person as she wants to be the centre of attention and is too selfish so I think that not bonding is just her personality rather than PND and how she thinks it’s hard having 2 under 2 with full time help from inch and her mum I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️ It’s clear Ronnie spends a lot of time at fredayahoo’s as well

Reactions: 23
How long was her maternity leave with Ron?

Also thanks to Andiooop for my new avatar 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this another poor small business trying to get a mention because they’ve gifted them something and as usual not got a mention 😬👍🏼
This Boils my blood 😤😤😤😤😤 why oh why oh why do these small business insist on sending stuff to two ( unemployed ) millionaires..if they want to gift stuff they should give to families in need! not wayne & waynetta - they will never get off their arse and get a job if companies insist on giving them free stuff 😑😑😑

Reactions: 41
That photo was put on just for you. Dressed nicely and hair styled 🤷🏼‍♀️ But you don’t read here do you Soph 🤣🤣 xx
Those Converse look like they have some growing room in them… She will be sending him to secondary school in a blazer big enough to last him until the end of Year 11

That has to be a new thread title !
‘narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic.’
please can we make this happen @MissPrint

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this another poor small business trying to get a mention because they’ve gifted them something and as usual not got a mention 😬👍🏼
So she's being sent free stuff and not even mentioning them. This annoys me. Their should be some kind of Fine influencers get when they don't mention small businesses

Reactions: 19
It’s not even the fact that she’a not done a #gifted #ad post that annoys me the most.. it’s the fact that she clearly hasn’t even acknowledged them by simply sending them a message to say she’s received it & thank you. How rude???? 😡🤬🤯

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.