Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
D9369BCD-81F0-424C-8F10-32E5CC862544.jpeg

A girl I know on Facebook was really upset yesterday as the Hinch flash spray has been discontinued (Unfriended) 😂
Anyway, I just googled Hinches P&G deal as I’m wondering if it has now ended and they are not continuing her contract. It could be the reason She’s been quiet and not doing any cleaning content 🤷‍♀️

I stumbled across this article from when Hinch was being investigated by ASA for not marking P&G products as Ads. Hinch said that being authentic and transparent is incredibly important to her 🤔🤣

This is from the woman who started her account with cleaning tips and hacks she stole off Facebook. Recipes she stole from mummy bloggers, quotes she stole from Google, and home decor ideas she stole from her sister in law and Pinterest. Struggling to see anything authentic about her account to be honest. Anyone else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
As a mother of a child who had language difficulties growing up I can assure you she is fully aware of the differences between Rex and Ron. In the deep dark depths of my cold heart I feel sorry for her because it is nothing to be ashamed off, but it’s a hard thing to deal with it and quite painful when it is in your face like that.

Soph, I’m gunna be nice and say that in my experience it is better to be open and honest about any issues Ronnie might have, people are usually very supportive and non-judgemental. Right now you might feel helpless and hopeless (be nice, IslandH, be nice…) but with time and effort it does get easier.

and so I don’t get booted off to the rave thread, I’m guess Hinch is waiting for the prime 7pm slot to leech some engagement from the Stacey and Rex connection.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Not been on for weeks. The catch up made me laugh. So what’s she done new then? Bugger all. RonAndrex still a thing? Lonnie still a cash cow? Soapie still attached to the sofa? Inch high still an annoying prick? Freda fiddle fingers still riding her daughters coat tails.
In other news I became a granny again the other day. Little boy. My daughters second kid. And she’s not stuck to the couch acting like they’re the only person that’s given birth 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Sooooo he reckons sopha will say no to an age appropriate toy car he’s showing genuine interest in. But a toy washing machine, broom, wheelie bin , kitchen and fake turds are perfectly normal?? Erm okay..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Looking at Ss vs hinch post it’s clear Ss has chosen the photo where the kids look their best - happy, no random food objects obscuring their faces - and hinch has chosen the one where she thinks she looks her best. Vanity. Absolute vanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Andioooop

VIP Member
What a tight old cunt Freda is! Sending Sopha the link to the rings 😂 just buy them for her, man! £100. She’s just given you another grandson and spent the best part of £6k getting you fake grass 😂

What a selfish old bag
Frisky Freda would much rather spend money on cock rings for when she visits Janine in the garage with her pink silk bag the saucy little minx

• Haha
  • Wow

Bobsmith

I do fear we have fallen into her trap

yesterday headlines - trolls, social media is terrible

today - videos of Ron clearly with delays/issues/staged to cause controversy who knows 🤷‍♀️

Tomorrow- Sophie - I’m just like the footballs I get trolled as well they even say mean things about my innocent toddler I’m relevant give me attention and admiration

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Oh fuck off stinky stacey. Fake as fuck. I wouldn't want someone who barely washes kiss my baby 🤮
"you're such an amazing mummy" she isn't though is she, they've defo been talking bout tattle...

• Haha
  • Sick

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
She clearly has post natal depression which is why she has been missing for so long. It makes me sad that neither of them are speaking up about it. Depression of any kind is nothing to be ashamed of, they should be using their platforms to help others with mental health. Ronnie clearly has some development delays. I can say all this as I am currently experiencing all of this. I have a son of 2 and a half who we suspect is Autistic and I also have a 10 month old, however my other half works 11 hours a day 6 days a week so I am home alone, I struggle everyday and I am not afraid to admit that but I do the best for my children everyday. We have contacted the health visitor about the fact that my 2.5 year old is not talking and they have given us loads of resources to use.
Sorry,I don't believe she has pnd,she has a severe case of green eye.I feel like a parrot "pretty fanny🦜"
She is her mother's daughter...jealous.
Now,I admit to occasional envy,jealousy is a horrible trait.
Don't spend a moment of your time,making allowances for their behaviour,instead look in you mirror and pat yr own back.
I suspect you are being sent virtual hugs from many tattlers 😘

• Heart

Jemmylina

Has Hinch ever mentioned Ron's lack of speech? I just find it so strange that she doesn't??!! That they are supporting him or addressing it?! It's not normal he's 2?! She could be setting such a food example for other mums with kids the same age? He doesn't even seem to make any form of contact bless him

Reactions: 49

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Hearing Rex clear as a bell saying Mummy i want a cuddle. He's present , he's focused and he understands. Compare that with Ronnie, its alot more than just speech 😳
I know Rex has older brothers, but I don't think it's all down to that either. Stacey annoys me just as much as Hinch (it's the stupid fake laugh that gets me 😬) but Rex is allowed to get messy and dirty and explore though play and figure out how things work. That's what poor Ronnie should be doing, instead of picking up fake dog shit and only being allowed to play with bins and brushes etc. You can see how much more confident Rex is whereas Ronnie always looks scared and unsure and that's down to the way his horrible parents are raising him :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad

C7tyBlue5

“Does this tap remind you of anything Jamie?”

It reminds me that you’re a pair of sad bastards! Some people shouldn’t be allowed internet access.

• Haha

Justhereforthebants

A 7pm grid post incoming…both with the same photo and same spiel. Plenty of “bubs” and the general arse licking, fake insta friendship bollocks were subjected to every single time they meet up 🙄.

• Haha