Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t comment often I’m more of a lurker but I’ve been here since the voice notes in like thread 155😭

Personally, as an outsider looking in, they haven’t let ronnie develop his own personality. He doesn’t have his very own likes, such as dinosaurs, cars, football or whatever. I truly believe inch wanted a stereotypical “boys boy” a little lad shall we say, loud, wild, loves music, football etc. And I think both hinch and inch are gutted ronnie is a reserved quiet child. If they encouraged it I’m sure he’d show more emotion or would show what he likes, but all these pair of wet willies have done is shove their likes onto ronnie, constant football with inch for example.To Sophie he’s part of the brand, has to fit the hinch brand, hence the cleaning toys. Theyhaven’t got ronnie best interests at heart at all if they don’t acknowledge things and let him be his own person and develop his own personality

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Quick Bingo there @Pollyanna263. They‘re on the floor with him playing with his toys! Then introducing the new car. I though Ronhastufts was being allowed to drive and learn. But, no! Remote control so they have all of the control again. Poor kid isn’t allowed to do anything! And is this to replace the sit on, remote control digger he got for his birthday, less than a month ago? More money than sense!
More money than sense, as you say, BeeHappy and the poor boy is showing no emotion at all. Will these parents idiots realise that children don’t need everything the toy shop sells, children need their parents to interact and play with them.
And no doubt the fannies will be looking to see if they can buy the car on Klarna for their offspring, not realising they’re the ones paying for Ronnie’s toys.
Two slides? Just why?

Reactions: 19
Guys she's so relatable, 250 for that maclaren 🤦‍♀️. Inch I bought no your wife has bought 😂 my daughters birthday is in a week I have bought all her presents and it's come to 150 plus a trip out. But I have saved for this. Annoys the hell out of me all she does is sit on her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He brought the car???? Where’s his birthday digger? Why does Ronnieblesshim still not look happy? Too much money pair of idiots
Ronnie probably had a tantrum in the shop and he bought it to shut him up. I feel sorry for the boy.

Reactions: 16
Also that car was £319 from outdoor toys! 🤯 don’t get me wrong if they’ve got the money then that’s fair enough, but bare in mind she literally just brought him a digger that pretty much does the same thing and let’s be honest most of her audience are normal working parents and they can’t afford to buy both and get she reckons she’s so relatable 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
She’s on the floor but she’s not playing with him. She’s looking down to her side. Phone on the floor maybe?
Blimey all the toys out today. Inch maybe do a bit of a rotation so that he gets excited about ones he’s forgotten out rather than having them all out. You could have different zones. You could have a focus for the morning - eg this morning is the car and then we will put that away and make an obstacle course with the slide etc. Or this afternoon we will have some mud kitchen time etc. If you have them all out randomly it’s overwhelming and they end up playing with nothing
So he bought the car. Of course he did. Whatever. It’s indulgent but whatever. It just saddens me they bought him one that they control rather than he controls. At first I thought wow! He’s a brilliant driver. Then I realised oh he’s just sitting there. Surely more fun for him to figure it out?

Reactions: 37
Jimbobnoknob made an early start this morning trolling Tattlers. You see Tattlers manzzzhazzzzfootzzzzzz isn't stuck in the house all day, they are in the garden playing together.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Car: It would’ve really helped his motor skills if he could steer the car himself.

Inch: They’re only ramping up his profile because she’s on leave and they’re shitting themselves about becoming irrelevant. When he hits 1M followers that’ll be a new post. Otherwise they have feck all else, let’s be honest.

Reactions: 21
Has anyone noticed the only time they show Ronaldo properly laughing is when there is music over the video? I reckon they really have to work hard for that reaction so they can’t have the normal sound on. Sad

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Hinch/inch - if you want notes on how to speak to your two year old watch Joe Swash latest story of Rex watering the plants.
“What are you doing?”
“Do you want daddy to turn that off for you?”
“Oh good boy the plants like that don’t they”
Simple. Not ground breaking. That’s just how you do. Watch them do it. Help if absolutely needed. Let them figure it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I thought Ron had suddenly come on leaps and bounds there and then realised he’s just sat in it with Inch controlling it as usual. No wonder he’s not at his full potential.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
She’s on the floor but she’s not playing with him. She’s looking down to her side. Phone on the floor maybe?
Blimey all the toys out today. Inch maybe do a bit of a rotation so that he gets excited about ones he’s forgotten out rather than having them all out. You could have different zones. You could have a focus for the morning - eg this morning is the car and then we will put that away and make an obstacle course with the slide etc. Or this afternoon we will have some mud kitchen time etc. If you have them all out randomly it’s overwhelming and they end up playing with nothing
So he bought the car. Of course he did. Whatever. It’s indulgent but whatever. It just saddens me they bought him one that they control rather than he controls. At first I thought wow! He’s a brilliant driver. Then I realised oh he’s just sitting there. Surely more fun for him to figure it out?
You’re spot on, there’s no natural interaction between them, no curiosity in what he’s doing to spark interest, no relaxed chat about what’s there and what they’re doing.

These are the things I do with my toddler all the bloody time! It’s what children need, both to develop their vocabulary and speech but moreover to develop their emotional connection and meet their emotional needs.

I really truly hope they are brave enough to ask for help, for all of them. They’ll repeat the pattern with L otherwise.

Reactions: 27
I thought Ron had suddenly come on leaps and bounds there and then realised he’s just sat in it with Inch controlling it as usual. No wonder he’s not at his full potential.
Same. When it reversed I was like woah Ronnie can reverse a car? Then I realised he wasn't doing any of the controls. Its literally a remote controlled car he is sat in.

Reactions: 25
I'm pretty sure he would rather be playing with toys/doing arts and crafts than picking up tit tbh.

The kid doesn't have a choice because they think it's probably 'cute and funny' that he is like his mummazzzzz. Well it's not!

It's disgusting and a habit I would get him out of soon because one day he will pick up a real turd 😩

Honestly not a brain cell between those two

Screenshot_20210716-094251_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh my actual god if the plastic poo thing wasnt bad enough - hes now being encouraged to pick it up with his bare hands...

• Wow
  • Sad
I honestly despair at that pair. It was Ronnie's birthday last month, where are all the things he got from the like the big digger? Where's the bouncy castle? Does he really need that car when he already has so much. I feel like they buy so much tit(quite literally) for him to compensate for their lack in basic parenting skills and ability to help Ronnie develop(irrespective of whether he does or doesn't have additional needs) and maybe they think it will make him happy. All that little boy really needs is their time and them to put their phones away.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just feel so sad for Ronnie, that last story when he was picking up the fake poo 💩 🙄 you could tell that the reason for the music is because he’s being instructed what to do, he even waits and looks for approval before carrying on, it’s heartbreaking.
can he not be sent to live with Ronnie people?

• Sad
Why would you teach a 2 year old to pick up poo with his bare hands? They know the poo is fake and we do but he doesn’t!! Like what the hell are you doing? All you got to say to him is “no we don’t pick up poo it’s dirty” this isn’t teaching him anything at all

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.