Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we weren’t even treated to a montage of Ronnie and Rex playing. You think that’s cos the weather would reveal it wasn’t yesterday that they met? Sunday was a bit damp wasn’t it.

Reactions: 17
Maybe she isn’t addressing Ronnie’s lack of speech because she thinks it’s nobody’s business. Unfortunately she made little Ronnie everyone’s business when she sold his life on the gram. It’s still not too late.... she could very easily say ‘Ronnie needs extra support so we have decided the best thing would be to give him privacy as he grows up.’ I’d think much more of them if they did this!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Maybe she isn’t addressing Ronnie’s lack of speech because she thinks it’s nobody’s business. Unfortunately she made little Ronnie everyone’s business when she sold his life on the gram. It’s still not too late.... she could very easily say ‘Ronnie needs extra support so we have decided the best thing would be to give him privacy as he grows up.’ I’d think much more of them if they did this!
Exactly this, by saying her "followers" are like aunties to Ronnie it's created almost a personal connection for some of them judging by the messages she shares. It's not normal behaviour at all on either side and there's no way these "aunties" aren't thinking the same as everyone on here is about Ronnie.

Reactions: 20
Baby tank. My mum just said no way that is a 7 week old. But who knows 😂 we’ll never know with her
My 7 week old was in 6-9 month baby gros, all my boys were really big babies so he doesn't look that big to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t you think Freda the miserable duck would have bought the rings rather than sending her the link 🙄 10 quid, you have made more than that off your daughters fame!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
#WheresOrla
Two 2 year olds - where are all the toys strewn across the floor?

I’m going to stick my neck out and say I reckon that visit was the Sunday before last. Unless that was when Rex was in hospital in which case I’ve completely lost track of time!

Reactions: 10
What a tight old bleep Freda is! Sending Sopha the link to the rings 😂 just buy them for her, man! £100. She’s just given you another grandson and spent the best part of £6k getting you fake grass 😂

What a selfish old bag

• Haha
Reactions: 54
That visit will have been to make up to Soph for missing Ronsomes burfday party
How miserable though, fancy going to your BFF’s house and having to act as her counsellor. No wonder Joe steers clear.
All Stacey seems to do is provide constant reassurance to Hinch, it must be tediously exasperating especially when she’s pregnant and looking after three children herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why can’t the sheep do anything for themselves? What’s so hard about searching engraved birthstone rings...?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes I thought the same. Sounds very draining. Must be great fun for SS those nightly facetime therapy sessions 🙄
As for Joe and Inch, supporting the same club could've been quite bonding but Joe certainly seems to steer clear so far. He's not as daft as I thought he was.
That visit will have been to make up to Soph for missing Ronsomes burfday party
How miserable though, fancy going to your BFF’s house and having to act as her counsellor. No wonder Joe steers clear.
All Stacey seems to do is provide constant reassurance to Hinch, it must be tediously exasperating especially when she’s pregnant and looking after three children herself.

Reactions: 15
Also all these comments on the gram saying how great it is they found each other etc why?
Sophie claims to have a tight nit group of girlfriends from school, some if not all have children. Could she not talk to them? What about her sister? Heavens, she even has her mum! Why is she so reliant on Stacey as some sort of support system? Surely not because she’s famous? .

Reactions: 37
Yes I thought the same. Sounds very draining. Must be great fun for SS those nightly facetime therapy sessions 🙄
As for Joe and Inch, supporting the same club could've been quite bonding but Joe certainly seems to steer clear so far. He's not as daft as I thought he was.
How can Joe even relate to Inch, he goes to work and they have a bigger house and more income, yet there’s Inch sitting on his arse all day being his wife’s caretaker and looking after the kids🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
What a tight old bleep Freda is! Sending Sopha the link to the rings 😂 just buy them for her, man! £100. She’s just given you another grandson and spent the best part of £6k getting you fake grass 😂

What a selfish old bag
Maybe in "Sophie's World" she thought it was a subtle way to pass on a link🙄

Reactions: 12
Right so when are they going to address poor Ron's issues/delays? He can't even say one word. She could do so much good raising awareness.

Where is the olive tree?

Why are they getting away with neglecting that dog? He doesn't even get his basic needs met.

Will Ron ever be allowed to play? Just want to scoop him away and let him play with toys that don't get taken away the next day and never seen him again.

Reactions: 16
Also all these comments on the gram saying how great it is they found each other etc why?
Sophie claims to have a tight nit group of girlfriends from school, some if not all have children. Could she not talk to them? What about her sister? Heavens, she even has her mum! Why is she so reliant on Stacey as some sort of support system? Surely not because she’s famous? .
It creates content for both of them and boosts the old numbers ? Hinch needs SS much more than SS needs Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I still find it concerning that they can’t see the convenience of their “friendship”. I’m sure staceys manager saw an opportunity when Hinch was at her height to launch Staceys career further and tap into a new market for her that was thriving. It’s worked, sophas fame is dropping off and staceys taking over. It’s all a plan!

I watched a programme on bbc yesterday about a woman called belle Gibson, 100% give it a watch. This is what social media is about, you loose grip on real life….

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.