Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t the sheep do anything for themselves? What’s so hard about searching engraved birthstone rings...?🤔
They probably do to be fair because let's face it, no one has sent her any messages asking about those tacky rings! That's just wishful thinking on her part!

Reactions: 14
I think Hinch has an obsession with poo. Hear me out - there's the time when Ron was a baby she made fun of him for pooing, then she puts poopouri in Inch's Christmas basket, then we have Inch carrying Henry's dog poo through the house(remember that riveting content?) and last but not least, we have Hinch buying plastic poo for Ron to pick up. I rest my case.
I wonder if she enjoys a Cleveland Steamroller… 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So basically Lennie can be held by SS children but not Ronnie?????? Have we ever seen a pic (natural pic or video) of Ron holding len??? It’s really quite heartbreaking I haven’t seen any brotherly love between them at all, it’s just so sad that Ron is not allowed anywhere near the golden child 😢
Would I hell let Rex hold a newborn 😏

• Haha
I just can’t cope with Inch’s latest video - the little looks to check he’s recorded this totally natural moment. Then she shock and horror on her face when things don’t go to plan and Ronnie puts the bottle in her mouth 😂. It all just feels so forced.

I really don’t understand the motive behind these carefully orchestrated posts from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They probably do to be fair because let's face it, no one has sent her any messages asking about those tacky rings! That's just wishful thinking on her part!
100% no one asks her where her chavvy stuff is from, everytime she used to screen shot messages with names blanked the typing style was suspiciously like hers 😂

Looks like she’s babbling the same high pitched “yeeeeesssss!!! Mummummum” to Ronnie before he shoves the bottle in (good lad 😉). No wonder the poor little boy is developing a little slower, watching these stories from the past few days have made me desperately sad for him. As much as I’d like to give the benefit of the doubt to say I’m sure they are getting help behind the scenes, I really don’t think they are. More like Hinch has stuck “non-verbal” in to Pinterest, hence the flash cards.
And inch is just a prized prick too. I felt so angry watching Ronnie in the garden yesterday. Ron was clearly trying to communicate in his own way and as per, that pair of pricks talk over him just because “he isn’t saying words”. Do they not realise that in his mind, they are words and he is being ignored. As many of you have said, they don’t deserve that precious little boy.

couldn’t keep that in any longer 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Clearly another staged video from Mr Hinch to prove Soph can be motherly towards Ron? Every bloody photo or video these two post are strategically staged. Nothing natural at all about them. Soph knows she’s being filmed. He’s trying way too hard and it’s getting a bit embarrassing to see adults behaving like this tbh. Wonder what his mates think? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think the Hinchliffe's are becoming desperate now. The content that they're churning out is abysmal and surely holds no fascination for anyone other than a few die hard followers. Do they really think that they can maintain their popularity by showing Ronnie putting imitation pooh into plastic bags and laughing at him? What sort of parents do that to their child? The very people who should put the needs of their children above all else, mock, discourage and laugh at him! I don't buy all this tripe about how proud Inch is of Ronnie either. I really believe that Ronnie has far from lived up to their expectations and they're embarrassed by him. This latest post by Inch is not spontaneous, it's not care free time in the garden with his family. It's choreographed and orchestrated and as such, appears unnatural. Why not just relax and enjoy the moment? Why does it need to be filmed for Instagram? Because they're desperately trying to stay popular that's why! Absolute shower of shite , the pair of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If my husband said ‘babe get in the egg chair and I’ll film you’ and then posted it to insta with tit music over the top Id bleeping leave him

• Haha
Reactions: 59
What the duck are these fake videos in aid of? Who would be remotely interested?
Load of bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like Soph is desperately trying to make out that she and Ronnie are having some cutesy conversation 🤭😅
They so are not, cos she would want us lot to hear him speaking🤷🏼‍♀️ hence the music blasted over the video!!!😂

Reactions: 31
Could the 2 saddos get anymore cringeworthy. Such fake performances. Have a bleeping break from your little film set you boring bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s trying so hard to ignore the camera she’s meant to be unaware of, that she keeps looking in the direction of the camera because narcissism runs through her veins like Fairy Liquid in a Dishmatic.

Pathetic and patronising.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Looks like Soph is desperately trying to make out that she and Ronnie are having some cutesy conversation 🤭😅
They so are not, cos she would want us lot to hear him speaking🤷🏼‍♀️ hence the music blasted over the video!!!😂
Exactly. "He can speak very well thank you"
I was hoping Ron would give repeat performance of giving her a right hander.
He needs rescuing from her claws.

How embarrassing, you can see her desperate to eyeball the camera I can’t do they really just spend all day filming for chavs on Instagram 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Clearly another staged video from Mr Hinch to prove Soph can be motherly towards Ron? Every bloody photo or video these two post are strategically staged. Nothing natural at all about them. Soph knows she’s being filmed. He’s trying way too hard and it’s getting a bit embarrassing to see adults behaving like this tbh. Wonder what his mates think? 😂
Mates? He doesn’t have any. He isn’t allowed down willy hills or out to watch the football with his mates. He’s just kept in castle greyskull being sofa’s minder. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.