Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #408 - Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa & Inch haven’t got a clue

Winning Thread Title by @HinchesSousChef

Quick Recap

Sophie came on the gram using her own account to post on Friday. She graced us with a weird, filtered to duck, video of herself and Lenor in the egg chair in which she continued to gaze adoringly at herself as she rocked in the chair. She looked like something out of one of those American daytime films on channel 5 were they’ve hired a psychotic nanny.
She then posted a photo on her story of Ronderella looking like a 90s boyband member in an oversized denim jacket, with his usually dead straight and flat hair curled to look very similar to Rex’s curls and Lonnie looking like a plastic doll because he was so filtered.

She was back on her stories on Monday to repost a post from the official England football team account. She never mentioned the Euros before this, never showed her or Ron getting excited for the match, nothing, but as usual seemed to take delight in everyone else’s misery and disappointment. She also failed to help raise any awareness of the vile comments directed at the young black players despite whinging she’s viciously trolled because someone doesn’t like her scrabbly nail extensions.

Her BFF Stacey Solomon’s fiancé Joe Swash posted a video of him feeding some alpacas, it’s unknown if this was a dig at Soph, who is obsessed with buying a huge house with grounds, just like Joe’s, in order to keep three alpacas.

Monday night and Inch was out in full force, something that’s not happened since Lenor’s conception and Freda Fiddle Fingers pool trips. He was posting a torrent of stories including one that showed Ronnie picking up plastic dog poo because it’s his favourite thing to do. No worries that he’s now going to walk along the road trying to touch real tit...

Outside of Castle Greyskull the little fella was shown at soft play and baby ballers, dad muttering “hilarious” and sniggering at him as he played. No hint of any fun or enjoyment on Ron’s little face, maybe if they stopped laughing at him it might help.

We were also treated to a photo of Soph, looking suspiciously more healthy than in her own photos, sitting on the sofa watching Ron and Len asleep on two cameras. Len shouldn’t be sleeping away from his parents at all at this point whether she’s got a camera on him or not. Inch posted this to tell us she’s an amazing mum. Evidence suggests otherwise.

Then there were photos of them at Freda Fiddle Fingers caravan, “selfies” supposedly taken by Ron as he tries to summon help on dad’s phone, pictures of her books in the bargain section of Tesco which makes the layabout loser “so proud” cos now he doesn’t have to work and a pic of her cleaning sponge collection which she must have sent him when he texted her for a pic of her minky from the garage.

Then there was the infamous garden centre bump video and a photo of Henry with Hinch which he took the piss out of because Henry is so overweight he has neck rolls, newsflash Jamie you fat twit, you also have neck rolls because you’re also overweight and you can’t blame having irresponsible, lazy owners who are neglecting your health and care on yours.

We were also treated to some scary fan art, a vomit inducing fan made montage video and various photos of her cheap tat homeware range to keep the sheep onside.

This morning he was back!
More Ronnie playing with plastic tit content. More mum and dad mocking him for putting his wellies on the wrong feet and laughing at every move he makes.
They also showed little Ronderella sweeping up and playing with a wheelie bin whilst Inch ironically sang “hi ho hi ho, it’s off to work we go” hmmm not for you for a very long time is it mate?

Then a video of Henry lazing about on some cushions with “this is how we do it” playing as the soundtrack. Yes, Inch, that is indeed how YOU do it.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 156
Wth did I just witness? Fake poo? What is up with them?! He's supposed to able to distinguish between real and fake when they let henners crap in the garden! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Long time lurker here....the channel 5 American daytime film has got me absolutely howling 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I am wondering why Hinchs' account is quiet but Jamie has been full on today. What's going on...what with the "manz" talk as well. duck off you plebs

Reactions: 47
Has Hinch ever mentioned Ron's lack of speech? I just find it so strange that she doesn't??!! That they are supporting him or addressing it?! It's not normal he's 2?! She could be setting such a food example for other mums with kids the same age? He doesn't even seem to make any form of contact bless him

Reactions: 49
Amazing recap, I like to picture the updates in my head as I read and knowingly nod as you capture my every thought into words 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not gonna comment on the literal tit show in the garden but..

I feel sorry for hennerz. I don’t think we’ve ever seen him run (apart from ye ol morning montage). Never seen him chase a ball. Never seen him at the beach etc.. for a spaniel he is suspiciously still. All the spaniels I’ve known have been hyper crazy need-three-walks-a-day type dogs.

Reactions: 64
Has Hinch ever mentioned Ron's lack of speech? I just find it so strange that she doesn't??!! That they are supporting him or addressing it?! It's not normal he's 2?! She could be setting such a food example for other mums with kids the same age? He doesn't even seem to make any form of contact bless him
She has said that he speaks perfectly well 🤷‍♀️🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Amazing recap Bunnybubs. I can't cope 🤣

"she continued to gaze adoringly at herself as she rocked in the chair. She looked like something out of one of those American daytime films on channel 5 where they’ve hired a psychotic nanny" 😂

"a photo of Henry with Hinch which he took the piss out of because Henry is so overweight he has neck rolls, newsflash Jamie you fat twit, you also have neck rolls because you’re also overweight"😂

"This morning he was back!
More Ronnie playing with plastic tit content. More mum and dad mocking him for putting his wellies on the wrong feet and laughing at every move he makes.
They also showed little Ronderella sweeping up and playing with a wheelie bin whilst Inch ironically sang “hi ho hi ho, it’s off to work we go” hmmm not for you for a very long time is it mate?" 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Shes actually lied and replied to a question saying He's talking perfectly fine thankyou🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m thank you for the thread winnzzz. I think others were way better though!
Ronderella. Oh man. Poor Ronnie! But so spot on with your recaps!
Have a wonderful day. Hope this helps. Swipe up guyyzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't like the sarky, snappy tone she uses towards Ron whenever he is trying to communicate..

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.