Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
I for one would love a hinch tv show :LOL: imagine the threads on here…… she wouldn’t be able to control the edit either it would be amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 65

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Know what really annoys me - all the 'love you bubs' and love heart replys to all the 'celebrity blue tick' comments......but comments from sheep everyone else gets blanked - why do people bother commenting on her shit, its embarassing 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Zoeg367

4C46E4A8-8FC0-4A00-B7EA-A55D7A7A1A31.png

Just seen this on a page on Facebook! Maybe she’ll see it when she reads on here...? Supporting small businesses and all that

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Popsicle12345

What is she talking about ‘but I also didn’t realise it would be this hard’ is she actually taking the mick? She’s got constant support around her! Jamie doesn’t work so is at home 24/7 to help and she’s got her mum and dad round the corner! Try doing it when you’re husband gets a weeks paternity leave and has actually got to go back to doing a full time job and you have no parents to help out! This women is an absolute joke!

Reactions: 60

AC55

VIP Member
Loving all the fake references this morning! 😂😂

Imagine being 31 years old and relying on the validation of total strangers to make you feel good about yourself
Imagine having an unemployed chauvinist husband who daren't leave you alone for two minutes with your own children
Imagine pimping your children out to Instagram for financial gain
Imagine trying to fool people into thinking that your children are reaching milestones they're clearly not ready for, just for likes
Imagine writing messages to yourself and answering them, good or bad
Imagine you regularly donate to a food bank
Imagine you have a friendship with a real celebrity that is as fake as your life
Imagine lying to the very people who've put you on a pedestal and not caring one little bit

Luckily for you Sopha, you don't need to use your imagination for any of this, because this, and a whole lot more fakery and deceit is your life for real!

Jealous troll? Do me a favour you stupid woman!

• Heart

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
I just came here to ask why she can't wash her hair? She's got 1 baby and 1 toddler and a husband who is perfectly capable of looking after them while she showers. She's not single handedly looking after the cast of Annie!?

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
They got him a bin?
Hey I’m all for following my child’s schema and supporting it but I also like to ensure they have a broad range of toys that enable them to develop all skills. Maybe some new puzzles for Ronnie? Some of those lovely orchard games? Nope a bin.

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Just a couple of questions.....can any midwifery Tattlers confirm whether or not a prostin pessary can get stuck? Would it really take three midwives to retrieve it? I mean how big are they? Don't they dissolve once insitu?
Why did she claw at Ronnie when he was taking the nappy bag away? More importantly why did touch him without washing her grabby claws first?
Why was she using that bath tub which didn't look like a bath tub on the floor if she's got a proper one on a stand? What is so difficult about putting a towel on the floor and wrapping Lenald up in it after his bath instead of looking like you are being garrotted with a gimmick designed to make you spend money unnecessarily?
Why is their washing machine always so filthy?
What does she really think about Inch if she's filtered and fine tuned his photograph so it's good for Instagram? Is he not good enough to be shown true to life?
Why were there Tommy Tippee bottles draining on the bench if she's exclusively breastfeeding? I am in the Fed is Best camp but she's not using those bottles for Ronaldo is she, because at two years old he's got his own!
Why is she saying it's the first time she's been out for a walk since Lenaldo was born when a Tattler recently saw pushing the pram with Fiddle Fingers by her side?

Hmmmm.......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

bananabutter

VIP Member
Does no one else find it weird that Sopha has NEVER spent time with Ronalongadingdong alone? Ever??

not once has she ever shown herself at the park with him alone

never once said “Jamie’s off to do the food shop this morning guys so me and Ron are playing superheroes in the garden”

never once said “Jamie’s just off out to meet up with some friends today so I’m taking Ronnie to soft play”

it’s SO weird that she’s not allowed to be alone with her own child😳😳

Reactions: 56

Andioooop

VIP Member
She’s twerking for Jaymei and big Hen. But she needs to arch her back more.. Jaymei sprawled out in his shorts and vest and flipflops under the pergola evening lights with a courvoisier on the rocks and a fag burning down in the ashtray on the table ..🎵 oioiii how low can you go? How low can you go! 🎵
Back that thang up girl, frisky freda!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Tinkerbell87

Why does she keep banging on about how smelly she is and how much her greasy hair stinks? There are 2 adults at home 24/7 aswell as Fredayahoo. Why can't she wash her hair? This fake relatable stuff is nonsense.. or is it genuine laziness and she's slovenly?

Reactions: 53

Klaus123

VIP Member
As someone with an autistic child, their fixations can often be strange and I could understand if he was genuinely fixated on the bin man and stuff then maybe buying him a little bin to drag around the garden is doing no harm. Why not be honest though?

If it’s not a fixation and just a normal childhood thing like most kids then just buy him a toy bin wagon. My son has one where you press a button and it lifts the bin up etc.

And I thought he was obsessed with diggers? That’s why all the construction stuff? Which is it? Why not throw him a bin man themed birthday if that’s what he truly loves? Because it’s not as instagrammable?

Why doesn’t he have any character interests? Favourite book characters? Why is it all so generic? Oh Ron loves diggers. Oh Ron loves bins. It’s so basic and screams out that they’ve dampened his personality. He likes cleaning stuff because it’s all he’s been shown. He likes diggers because mummaZ said she needs that on insta.

And of course let’s blame Ron for always waking up Len. Never mind that babies have been learning to sleep through noise for hundreds of years.

Edit: I’m calling bingo on her showing a story of Ron and his absolute favouritest Iggle Piggle teddy he takes to bed every single night guyz because he is just obsessed with in the night gardenzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The holiday post has annoyed me, she’s clearly has got a caravan booked away for this year by how she’s saying her parents have got one near to her, now I might be wrong but either they are all going away together or the parents have booked a caravan near to her house (which seems a bit weird), if they have both booked caravans away she does realise that’s a holiday? And it’s actually quite an expensive holiday at that! I looked at booking one for the summer holidays this year and for a decent caravan for around 7 days it was £1,500 alone without anything added on top! - I’m happy to been proven wrong though if Ma and Pa our going to be at a caravan sight just down the road from her!
Also, doesn't her mum already live right around the corner? So what's the point in booking a caravan within minutes of where you live? Unless she's put herself right in it and they've already moved and her mum has booked a caravan near the new Castle Greyskull...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Danielle0120

VIP Member
What a superwoman, feeding her perfectly able to feed himself toddler, flung her baby in a pram inside the house which no offence to anyone else who does that but it proper grates on me, there's bouncers, swings, his moses basket? Don't see why anyone would want a pram with dirty wheels round their house - she's got fatty up at the table which is just rank on so many levels - it's nearly 1pm and bet she's still in her sweaty gown now.
It's nothing to buzz over, she's a lazy twat with a lazy husband at home with no job. There life is an absolute doddle, grow up and let your child actually experiment with feeding himself, the poor bugger is gonna get the world's biggest shock when he starts nursery.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Also a shark whore here.. it's never pulled our carpets up but jeez does it capture a lot of dust and dog hair. The carpet looks new each time 😂

To bring it back to Hinch, she did not influence my shark purchase who can be faffed with bloody vacuum lines when after letting the family loose you need to vacuum again in 5 minutes 🤣🤣
Look what my shark does to my poor carpets. I’ve used my pointer finger to circle the situation like Hinch so you can see what i mean hunnay

• Haha
  • Wow

Hereforthecomments1991

Dunno if this has been said, sorry if it has.

Just read an article saying she gave birth to Lonnie next to the reception desk and didn't make it to labour ward apparently nearly giving birth without Jamie there....yet we saw videos of her smiling and strapped up to the monitors in a bed and bouncing on a ball. Who was filming then? Cos in the videos she did not look like she was about to push a melon out her vag.

Wtf....

Edited to add some stuff my tired brain forgot.

• Haha