Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #404 - Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Winning thread title by @MiaBinaryCode

Quick Recap - Soph has graced us with a Q&A

First up was a question from Soph to Soph about how Hen is coping with the arrival of Lenor. This was absolutely nothing to do with Tattle speculation that no one had seen him and that he may have tried to eat Stacey’s kid. Nothing. At. All.

Next Soph told us how pleased she is Ron and Len will be best friends and how she’s glad they have each other if anything happens to her. Cheerful little thing isn’t she?
No one has told her that sharing DNA does not automatically mean you’re BFFs for life.

Then she gave us a rundown of Len’s sleep routine. Apparently Ron won’t get off the karaoke and it’s keeping the kid awake. Naughty Ronnie, clearly it’s all his fault. (as usual).

She’s feeling like an “exhausted robot” and doesn’t even know who she is. Which means she’s like most of the population then.

We then had a retelling of a dramatic episode of Call The Midwife with her as the special guest star, she’s saving the full horror story for when Stacey has something going on.

Jamie is in charge of cleaning and she’s not done anything at all. He’s not up to her standards though apparently. Given we’ve seen her dust the bedside table with his dirty underwear one can only imagine what sort of a midden they’re living in. Clearly Soph only cleans if she’s being paid 24k.

She reassured her sheep that she’s still following them, watching their stories and looking at their tagged pictures of bottles of chemicals and glitter.

She can’t wait to clean her sink or washing machine. It’ll take you five minutes so get on with it.

She also thinks Ronnie and Lennie look the same, but different, but they both look like Jamie. Yeah, but no, but yeah.

Inch then decided to clean the washing machine for her in his best pink rubber gloves. You know the ones he’s usually wears when he’s faking her pre-records for her.

Oh and she’s going on holiday to a caravan park with the boys and then visiting her parents at a caravan park that’s close to them. Fly high Sophie Rose.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 172

First up was a question from Soph to Soph about how Hen is coping with the arrival of Lenor. This was absolutely nothing to do with Tattle speculation that no one had seen him and that he may have tried to eat Stacey’s kid. Nothing. At. All.

Next Soph told us how pleased she is Ron and Len will be best friends and how she’s glad they have each other if anything happens to her. Cheerful little thing isn’t she?
No one has told her that sharing DNA does not automatically mean you’re BFFs for life.

Then she gave us a rundown of Len’s sleep routine. Apparently Ron won’t get off the karaoke and it’s keeping the kid awake. Naughty Ronnie, clearly it’s all his fault. (as usual).

She’s feeling like an “exhausted robot” and doesn’t even know who she is. Which means she’s like most of the population then.

We then had a retelling of a dramatic episode of Call The Midwife with her as the special guest star, she’s saving the full horror story for when Stacey has something going on.

Jamie is in charge of cleaning and she’s not done anything at all. He’s not up to her standards though apparently. Given we’ve seen her dust the bedside table with his dirty underwear one can only imagine what sort of a midden they’re living in. Clearly Soph only cleans if she’s being paid 24k.

She reassured her sheep that she’s still following them, watching their stories and looking at their tagged pictures of bottles of chemicals and glitter.

She can’t wait to clean her sink or washing machine. It’ll take you five minutes so get on with it.

She also thinks Ronnie and Lennie look the same, but different, but they both look like Jamie. Yeah, but no, but yeah.

Inch then decided to clean the washing machine for her in his best pink rubber gloves. You know the ones he’s usually wears when he’s faking her pre-records for her.

A brilliant update!
Imagine your life being dictated by what Tattle says.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm confused about the holiday post why would she be excited her parents have booked a caravan near her so she can visit doesn't her mum visit anyway 🤣🤣 the holiday will be about the kids not you sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Her comment about Ronald keeping Lenore awake because he’s “singing” pisses me the duck off. 18 months between 1&2 here and there’s never been a silent moment between 7am and 7pm. Maybe I’m crazy for not forcing my first born to be silent and sit in a corner so baby can sleep. Unfortunately for my second born she’s just had to learn to sleep through the noise. And would you look now both my children would sleep through a hurricane 🙄🤣 duck she’s an annoying twit!! 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
She has to throw in that ‘question’ every couple of months to seem like she’s in demand .. and always answers with the same tit about ‘not ready yet, not in my comfort zone’ bla bla bla. Goggle box will be perfect. They’ll gift her a new sofa to sit on. Watch TV, Laugh and giggle, eat crunky snacks and a fat dog on the other side of the sofa.. perfect for her and Jaymei. And no one asked that question about reality TV show. You asked yourself.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
She’s had a baby - do her arms and legs not work? Can she not clean the washing machine herself? Does her husband carer do everything for her? FFS - she gives women a bad name!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
"At home with the Hinchcliffes" 🤮🤮🤮🤮 Would rather chew my arm off than watch that shite if it ever happened. Thank goodness she's just not ready guyyyysssshhhh.... 🙄 I know exactly why she'd never do it..because then Rondon's delays would be up front and centre...and she's clearly very embarrassed about him as he's not perfect for her perfect Disney life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Oh and she’s going on holiday to a caravan park with the boys and then visiting her parents at a caravan park that’s close to them. Fly high Sophie Rose.

Brilliant recap, Sopha in a caravan 😂😂😂 can’t they afford a 5k a week holiday home anymore😂😂😂 so trying to be relatabld😏😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I for one would love a hinch tv show :LOL: imagine the threads on here…… she wouldn’t be able to control the edit either it would be amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 65
She has to throw in that ‘question’ every couple of months to seem like she’s in demand .. and always answers with the same tit about ‘not ready yet, not in my comfort zone’ bla bla bla. Goggle box will be perfect. They’ll gift her a new sofa to sit on. Watch TV, Laugh and giggle, eat crunky snacks and a fat dog on the other side of the sofa.. perfect for her and Jaymei. And no one asked that question about reality TV show. You asked yourself.
Mark my words once she gets that new house and they all settle in there will be a series on Itvbe ‘at home with the Hinchliffes’. She’s already got the name ringing in her head.. she’s already thought of it. She’s Blatantly brainstormed it and mood boarded it already somewhere.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
It sounds like she’s begging for a Butlins gig with all the caravan holiday tripe, just like SS😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t get this whole fairytale idea with forcing close relationships between Ron and Len. She should just let it come naturally. Also just because some siblings are of the opposite sex it doesn’t mean they won’t look out for each other and just because they are both boys it doesn’t mean they’ll be best mates. I’m an older sister and I was jealous of my brother when he came along and the age difference is the same as Ron and Len. I’d shove cake in his face and take his bottle off him. When we were older we would play together but also fight 😂 my mum didn’t stress about it or feel like it was her responsibility to make us get along. Now in our mid 20s we are best mates and we always look out for each other. Nothing was forced. Sometimes you’ve just got to le things be. She can’t shape and condition every single living thing to fit her fairytale life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.