Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came here to ask why she can't wash her hair? She's got 1 baby and 1 toddler and a husband who is perfectly capable of looking after them while she showers. She's not single handedly looking after the cast of Annie!?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Also why is she sending "lots of love" to Charlotte Dawson? When did they meet? Are they best friends too? Call weird but I don't just send "love" to people I've never met
Where???? I watch Charlotte Dawson but if they get chummy then I'm not anymore !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sophs gunna need one after learning her mother makes it rain for her husband, they are filth!View attachment 633270
Big Freeds, Halloween costume this year. Jaymei will pose as a fireman to fire carry her up the stairs after too many sherry’s😂 Hennerz the unit in a high Viz and steel caps as security minding the doors the bloody tank.. Lennie wrapped up to the nines as baby jesus in a manger as stuffed with hay from eBay (swipe up ⬆) Ronnie in Overalls with the wheelie bin and garbage picker cleaning up the plastic tat everywhere at the end of the night😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No Soph, Ronnie isn’t obsessed with bins, putting things away and tidying is just the only thing he knows how to do since he’s been able to stand up and the only thing you pay attention to him for……
It's so strange, like I know toddlers like to pretend they're cooking or whatever but he is like a robot going around doing jobs it's absolutely the weirdest thing
And why are most of his toys just household objects
How has he got no interest in anything else?

Reactions: 23
Probably what she's hoping for, CD commented on today's grid post.
Ohhh yeah, there it is.
Aw they can both do one if they start licking arse... Charlotte is so brutally honest i love it, so I manage to look past her cringeyness but nah

Reactions: 10
On Hinchs' pic of the 4 of them at the beach. Charlotte sent her a comment with a bunch of hearts
Same management or agent or PR team or summat? Charlotte is getting lots of praise for her honest account of motherhood. Sopha Grinchmas will be clinging on to that rising star for dear life.

We've all put on some lockdown weight and I don't give a tit about people's size however that is quite the difference from 5 weeks ago!
Maybe she's carrying inchs *secret* love child. Ol fiddlefingers got a bit to fiddley.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's so strange, like I know toddlers like to pretend they're cooking or whatever but he is like a robot going around doing jobs it's absolutely the weirdest thing
She probably hasn't given Ron the chance to figure what he actually enjoys. It seems she's pushed cleaning products into him. Household items.

Same management or agent or PR team or summat? Charlotte is getting lots of praise for her honest account of motherhood. Sopha Grinchmas will be clinging on to that rising star for dear life.
Is their a way we can find out if they have the same management or PR?

Ohhh yeah, there it is.
Aw they can both do one if they start licking arse... Charlotte is so brutally honest i love it, so I manage to look past her cringeyness but nah
I love her honesty. She hasn't been afraid to show off her post baby body at all 🤭

Oh no!! She's just followed an account The Rose and The Wood which is follows the journey of someone knocking down their house of 5 years and rebuilding it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah…I got the new thread title…shucks! Chuffed. Offline most of the afternoon and then opened up Insta to see Sopha trying to troll the nusty trolls…we know yer here Sopha…

Reactions: 6
She's struggling to wash her hair and clean the house but has the energy to play swingball? Am I missing something? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is actually another autistic trait. My friend's little boy would play with nothing else but hoovers. She ran out of toy hoovers to buy him and he didn't want anything else.

Maybe she's carrying inchs *secret* love child. Ol fiddlefingers got a bit to fiddley.
I love the conspiracy theory,but truthbetold she's 65 and just a fat c***.
Mind you,having said that,maybe she needed much bigger trainers.Feet spread don't they when with inches child?
Isn't there a link between snozzle and feet?Or is hands?🤷‍♀️Fucks sake,imagine the combination of his original nose and the fiddly fingers😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m still trying to work out what she’s finding hard about having two young children when she has inch and Ma barker on tap. Like everyone else has said - we’ve all done it without this level of help and survived.
During lockdown I had my partner home all day for 7 months. In terms of parenting it was fantastic. I got to spend so much quality time with each child individually. I got to shower, do things for myself. It was bloody brilliant (ignoring the awfulness of COVID for a moment). So I’m struggling to see what she’s finding so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I hope she doesn't get alpacas. She doesn't look after that fat dog of hers other than overfeed it and treat it like a human. She couldn't cope with the fish and either gave them away or flushed them.

I reckon Freda Yahoofiddlefingers took the beach photo.

Sophie annoys me so much. She doesn't live in the real world, she pretends she's a princess living in a grey version of the Disney Castle. 😡

She's so skanky and lazy.

Reactions: 12
Where's Ron's playhouse and mud kitchen? Have they gone to playhouse/mud kitchen people or the recycling yard?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.