Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GBB

Chatty Member
Her mum looks fatter in that video. Not long ago she was putting Sofa's trainers on in the hall and was super slim 🤔

Reactions: 50

Olivemaks

VIP Member
She has to throw in that ‘question’ every couple of months to seem like she’s in demand .. and always answers with the same shit about ‘not ready yet, not in my comfort zone’ bla bla bla. Goggle box will be perfect. They’ll gift her a new sofa to sit on. Watch TV, Laugh and giggle, eat crunky snacks and a fat dog on the other side of the sofa.. perfect for her and Jaymei. And no one asked that question about reality TV show. You asked yourself.
Mark my words once she gets that new house and they all settle in there will be a series on Itvbe ‘at home with the Hinchliffes’. She’s already got the name ringing in her head.. she’s already thought of it. She’s Blatantly brainstormed it and mood boarded it already somewhere.

• Sick
  • Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
Ol’ freda fiddle fingers is a different kind of swinger, note the dramatic bend in hopes of catching Janines eye. If you nose you nose
7A6D7330-2C6C-4DF6-8C57-2B64916F0090.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Slightly early but Thread title
So 40 plus Inch likes to use the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch really are a pair of cringe worthy Fekkers😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Bunnykins

VIP Member
She’s literally just airbrushed her husband’s neck rolls then posts that. Fucking hypocritical twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

HauntedVagina

Imagine being so thick and ageist that you assume all 75yr olds are befallen with pain, weakness and immobility.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Andioooop

VIP Member
Anyone else despair at the amount of cake that gets wasted in that house or is it just me? 😂 She always gets gifted. buys an extravagant oversized cake to show off on the Gram, thin slices all round and then the rest in the bin so she’s not tempted.

You don’t get that problem with a trusty Colin the Caterpillar cake
She should have got Colins wife instead. It would have been a perfect fit. Ronnie, Lonnie & Connie.
DC76C860-2484-465E-AB40-6D0CE5A10D59.jpeg

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
How fortunate that someone asked for a photo of them all together and Sopha just happened to have one ready to go up on the grid.
How fucking idiotic are these Hinchers that they buy into her shit?

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
I made a mistake it seems! Today was the first day all 4 of them managed to go out for a walk for the first time Lenaldo was born. He's 5 weeks old on Saturday! She's got an unemployed husband, at home 24/7, her fiddling fingered mother very probably looking after Ronnieredgloves most of the time, and this is the first time they've been out as a family of 4? Why? Has she has some sort of temporary below waist paralysis? Jesus wept!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
You snooze you lose Hinch!
Every crap 90s popstar and his dog are now advertising for Home Bargains and Lenor...
C167CF7D-535B-4F49-BE36-C8DA4A495B51.jpeg

Apologies to any of you who are Peter fans, but something tells me there’s none of you here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Problem with a reality show is the rest of her sheep would clock on how utterly boring her life actually is. Also you'd need to have an actual personality to be a TV personality which her and Inch are seriously lacking (or his Reality TV star career would have taken off when he tried it years ago).
It's all been done before,it was called Keeping up Deceptions Appearances.
Strangely one of the sisters was called Rose and added Sophie in her 40's
Screenshot_20210624-163514_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210624-163557_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Why is he praising her..? she is unemployed, with her husband at home all day on hand to help with 2 kids and a fat mutt 🙄😑 not really hard is it??
my mum had 6 kids, worked a full time job (my dad worked full time also) never had millions in the bank to ease the pressure - 2 shitty paid jobs - scraping by (like most families) but guess what jimbobnosejobscaredofajobtotyknob - THAT is how to be a good example to your kids and show them work ethic! Not pissing around on social media with your wife all day in your pjs. Get a grip! sorry but he boils ma blood 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Andioooop

VIP Member
Osea and Mill Beach have beautiful lodges too.
You could pay up to £300,000-madness as you never get to own the actual plot.
Right Fanny, once we know the location, you better pack your bags hunnay because we are going ‘glamping’. Don’t worry about bringing a disguise, i’ve sorted it 🔎🪖
E87C9708-E1F5-4233-B34E-D770DA4010F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Homebird44

VIP Member
It still fascinates me that she even tries to come across as a regular, normal girl. Her husband is at home, couldn't think of anything worse personally, her mum does a lot for her and she has plenty of money and gifted stuff. She comes across as spoilt and needy. Why can't she cope with two children on her own? I don't understand.

Reactions: 45

BBC1HD

VIP Member
God forbid Jamie wears shorts in SUMMER. How dare he 🙄.

He actually looks clean and dressed nicely compared to Hinch who I can only assume has got her look from Millets

• Haha
Reactions: 44