Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still fascinates me that she even tries to come across as a regular, normal girl. Her husband is at home, couldn't think of anything worse personally, her mum does a lot for her and she has plenty of money and gifted stuff. She comes across as spoilt and needy. Why can't she cope with two children on her own? I don't understand.

Reactions: 45
I’m not a midwife but I’ve managed Maternity Services (only for Mat leave cover, the irony - so I’m no expert) can anyone tell me why a woman would be induced anywhere other than the labour ward?! Why would you insert a pessary to induce labour in a side room next to reception? Sounds very unsafe practice to me! (Or bullshit!)

Reactions: 40
Also a shark bleep here.. it's never pulled our carpets up but jeez does it capture a lot of dust and dog hair. The carpet looks new each time 😂

To bring it back to Hinch, she did not influence my shark purchase who can be faffed with bloody vacuum lines when after letting the family loose you need to vacuum again in 5 minutes 🤣🤣
Look what my shark does to my poor carpets. I’ve used my pointer finger to circle the situation like Hinch so you can see what i mean hunnay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I’m not a midwife but I’ve managed Maternity Services (only for Mat leave cover, the irony - so I’m no expert) can anyone tell me why a woman would be induced anywhere other than the labour ward?! Why would you insert a pessary to induce labour in a side room next to reception? Sounds very unsafe practice to me! (Or bullshit!)
They tried to induce me with the pessary and I was in a side room on the ward they said once I'm dilated then I would go to labour ward. So I suppose it could be the same in her hospital if its smaller like mine.

Reactions: 7
I didn't have the pessary but I was induced with a balloon catheter in a side room and then sent home.

Reactions: 2
It still fascinates me that she even tries to come across as a regular, normal girl. Her husband is at home, couldn't think of anything worse personally, her mum does a lot for her and she has plenty of money and gifted stuff. She comes across as spoilt and needy. Why can't she cope with two children on her own? I don't understand.
Because she’s an imbecile 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys, I have searched threads but cannot find where the gossip started re henners and rex - why do we think he snapped? Literally because rex needed stitches? Or is there more to it!?

Also, does fredayahoonotgmail have form for husband poaching?

She buys them!
People suspected Rex had been bitten due to nature of injury, spike in temp also points to potential bite, Henry hadn’t been seen since the incident and we know they were meeting up the week of Rex’s injury because they both mentioned it. It’s just speculation to what may or may not have happened because there’s been no explanation for Hen’s disappearance or what happened to Rex.
Also we were all bored and needed a new conspiracy theory since the 25 year pregnancy is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wouldn't mind her bank account but would I duck do her "job" I'd be bored out my backside. She's nothing but a lazy bleep who can sit in her pj's all day (no offence if any of you lovely trollz do)
I do wish for her little Instagram career to come to a end, she has a major spending issue so she'd have no money left after a few year, just to see her and Jimbob be forced to go back into a NORMAL job cos she simply wouldn't cope. She wouldn't know reality if it smacked a minky in her face, she needs knocking down a few pegs it's embarrassing

Reactions: 20
Guys, I have searched threads but cannot find where the gossip started re henners and rex - why do we think he snapped? Literally because rex needed stitches? Or is there more to it!?

Also, does fredayahoonotgmail have form for husband poaching?

She buys them!
I believe she has form for trying!🤫
Not Sofa's pa though.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How the hell has this woman got over 4 million followers…. Just for cleaning her house?!!!! 😂😂😂😂
Have you looked closer at her Bots followers babe...?? Too many spam accounts/bots etc, not to mention the purchased ones 💰
i reckon if they closed them all down, she would be lucky to have 1 mil 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.