Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a superwoman, feeding her perfectly able to feed himself toddler, flung her baby in a pram inside the house which no offence to anyone else who does that but it proper grates on me, there's bouncers, swings, his moses basket? Don't see why anyone would want a pram with dirty wheels round their house - she's got fatty up at the table which is just rank on so many levels - it's nearly 1pm and bet she's still in her sweaty gown now.
It's nothing to buzz over, she's a lazy twit with a lazy husband at home with no job. There life is an absolute doddle, grow up and let your child actually experiment with feeding himself, the poor bugger is gonna get the world's biggest shock when he starts nursery.

Reactions: 51
What a superwoman, feeding her perfectly able to feed himself toddler, flung her baby in a pram inside the house which no offence to anyone else who does that but it proper grates on me, there's bouncers, swings, his moses basket? Don't see why anyone would want a pram with dirty wheels round their house - she's got fatty up at the table which is just rank on so many levels - it's nearly 1pm and bet she's still in her sweaty gown now.
It's nothing to buzz over, she's a lazy twit with a lazy husband at home with no job. There life is an absolute doddle, grow up and let your child actually experiment with feeding himself, the poor bugger is gonna get the world's biggest shock when he starts nursery.
I can't bare people who are very very capable of working, being lazy at home. Why won't he work? Let her have this 5 mintues of fame. He can go and work. Because they are going to need it when this fame game ends for Hinch. I give it til this year.

Reactions: 19
Didn’t she make a big thing of the Tripp trapp matching chairs guyssssch….why not use those at the table?! 😂
Thought exactly the same thing 😂
Why isn’t Janine helping rock the pram if she is feeding Ronnie, they take photos of weird scenarios it’s like, what goes through their heads.
Oh let me take a photo of this. Would have preferred a breakfast selfie of all 4 of them I mean all 5 of them with Henry nicking all the food

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh and we allllll know Hinch told Jamie to take the photo. It's that pathetic it's sad, it's not even funny anymore.

Reactions: 32
Hello zoph, if you ever decide to get rid of the alpacas, Cbeebies are alpaca people. Remember that. Saves you running round town looking for alpaca people lile foodbankgate.

No problem you are welcome

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is Hinch following an account that help people grow online businesses. She isn't a business through.

Reactions: 9
W sitting is such a common trait in children with ASD. If this isn’t a sensory thing for R they need to correct his sitting posture instead of filming it.

Reactions: 11
It’ll be when he’s at school and he has to say what job his parents do for a living that’ll be a smirkfest. Mummaz takes pics and Daddaz carves messages into ice cream!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Inch is such an embarrassment, you can bet when he used to go out with mates, he’d be the one having a conversation with himself as everyone had lost interest in what tit was coming from his face area .

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For a supposedly ‘cleaning sensation’ it’s disgusting she has her dog at the table like that! Make me want to gag!

Reactions: 13
W sitting is such a common trait in children with ASD. If this isn’t a sensory thing for R they need to correct his sitting posture instead of filming it.
His poor knees. They need to correct this if it isn't linked to ASD. The fact that this has been said so many times (Hinch we know you read here) and she hasn't done anything.

Reactions: 7
I've always sat in a "w". Still do now over 30. Boith my kids do it too and we're all perfectly fine 🤔

Reactions: 8
The W sitting is usually linked to core strength, or a proprioception feedback thing (which is the ADHD/ASD element of it).

Lots of younger kids do it for the core strength reason, it's about balance. You couldn't read much into the W sitting at this age. But it should be discouraged if possible as it's not great for leg joints.

Reactions: 8
Dick head Inch, tekkers like he's some kind of road man 🤦‍♀️🙄🤣.
Not even a road man would say it 😂
How embarrassingly staged that photo was aswell 🙈
There are mums out there with real “tekkers” and they do it alone! Not with 24/7 on call carers
The most cringeworthy family on the gram right now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.