Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does no one else find it weird that Sopha has NEVER spent time with Ronalongadingdong alone? Ever??

not once has she ever shown herself at the park with him alone

never once said “Jamie’s off to do the food shop this morning guys so me and Ron are playing superheroes in the garden”

never once said “Jamie’s just off out to meet up with some friends today so I’m taking Ronnie to soft play”

it’s SO weird that she’s not allowed to be alone with her own child😳😳

Reactions: 56
Forgive me Tattle for I have sinned.....

My husband did the shopping (rarity) and came home with washing detergent containing Lenor Spring Awakening, after ten mins of me moaning that I would never have bought that one because it's what Mrs H always talks about and uses and why would I want to smell like her I opened the bottle and sniffed it. Oh.My.God - it literally smells like heaven! So annoyed but it really does make your clothes smell amazing! 🤣 I keep sniffing the clothes drying on the washing line 🙈🤣
I hesitated in buying this as I didn't want Grinch lining her pockets from my hard earned money 😑 but I bought the Bold gel with built in Lenor - Lavender and Camomile and it's lovely! 🤩

Reactions: 2
What sort of pram has she got Lonnie in? It doesn’t look like a newborn bassinet with a flat mattress. He is propped up? Swear to god is she determined to kill that kid
Maybe Lonnie has colic? My cousins baby has and he has to be propped up ever so slightly (on medical advice) to get some relief. Can't see Hinch walking the floor with him though the way my cousin has to.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 637186AS if!!!
Gone from minus figures to 1200… yeah whatever!! 🙄🙄
Back bot hunting!!
The thing is, not sticking up for her here, it's quiet well known that management's team are normally the one who do the bot buying without clients knowing! I'm friends with someone with a fairly large following, and her management team was buying engagement for her without her knowing so she could get more brand deals. She dropped the management team when she found out. It wouldn't shock me at all if this is what's happening here.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Does no one else find it weird that Sopha has NEVER spent time with Ronalongadingdong alone? Ever??

never once said “Jamie’s off to do the food shop this morning guys so me and Ron are playing superheroes in the garden”

never once said “Jamie’s just off out to meet up with some friends today so I’m taking Ronnie to soft play”

I’ve mentioned this a few times before as it totally puzzles me. Vestie takes Ronnie out without Sofa but never the other way round. She never shows playtime, games, messy play, wet play.... all the things you do with little ones for fun and development. That’s all I ever hear her screech is ‘awww what you got there handsomes binmanzzz ‘ or some other rubbish. It’s odd!

Reactions: 19

Yep. Said words to this effect a few times. Because it’s utterly baffling isn’t it.

Reactions: 17
The thing is, not sticking up for her here, it's quiet well known that management's team are normally the one who do the bot buying without clients knowing! I'm friends with someone with a fairly large following, and her management team was buying engagement for her without her knowing so she could get more brand deals. She dropped the management team when she found out. It wouldn't shock me at all if this is what's happening here.
Interesting,but surely she would have noticed by now🤔

Reactions: 7
Interesting,but surely she would noticed by now🤔
Not really, especially if her page grew really fast in the beginning naturally, which is what I think has happened here. Her management have probably seen it slowing down especially when she had drama and losing followers, the management needed to make it look like was hitting numbers to show potential investors. All while she was thinking oh she was just gaining followers like she had in beginning

Yep. Said words to this effect a few times. Because it’s utterly baffling isn’t it.
Did she do anything alone with Ron pre-lockdown? I didn’t follow her then. I was going out alone with my daughter from when her dad went back to work after paternity leave, took her shopping in the city near us at 3 weeks old for a carrier so I could free my arms up cause she hated being put down. I know my confidence took a bit of a battering but once I did it once after lockdown I was straight back into the swing of things.
I can’t imagine always having to have someone near by. I love my 1 on 1 time with her.

Reactions: 8
I wouldnt be surprised… it’s still appalling though! Even if it’s true she definitely did it in the first place to get her following so high, so they’d sign her

Reactions: 3
View attachment 636932
Book on the bed?! That house is like a film set/hinch shrine🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
FFS how set up is this 🤢🤢
Is hiding behind cushions just a thing for members of the Hinchliffe household??!!! 🤪🤪

Where has that frilly contraption on wheels gone? Why is Len in a pushchair in the house? Unless you’ve not got the space I don’t understand having the pram in use, he should be in a Moses basket or bed type thing. We’ve all left our sleeping child in a pram when we’ve been out and returned home but not 8am!!
Exactly!!!
Reckon maybe there's been a few near misses with the gypsy/creepy horror movie prop contraption??? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ it looked wildly unsafe and rickety😅😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Not really, especially if her page grew really fast in the beginning naturally, which is what I think has happened here. Her management have probably seen it slowing down especially when she had drama and losing followers, the management needed to make it look like was hitting numbers to show potential investors. All while she was thinking oh she was just gaining followers like she had in beginning
According to Soph, no one touches her instagram but her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You don't need to be in charge or even logged on to buy followers for that account. For instance I could buy your account followers and you wouldn't even know
I still believe she buys her own followers, just like she sends herself questions

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I still believe she buys her own followers, just like she sends herself questions
Agree. She’s already employed by gleam and advertises all of their products. They might buy them, but she definitely started doing it first- I think it’s her

Reactions: 11

Wait a few days, once she had read this she will be lol “Jaaayynmmmmmeeeeee has gone out to wet Lenors head with his friends so it just me amd my boyzzzzz, I’m still learning guuuyyyzzzzzzz, will update you all later”
The updat “well guuuyyyyzzzzz jaaaaayyymmmeeeee is home, I’m so pleased he has had some time with his mates, me and my handssuuuuummmmm mannzzzz have had a great day together. #mummmaaaa #stilllearning
What a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe Lonnie has colic? My cousins baby has and he has to be propped up ever so slightly (on medical advice) to get some relief. Can't see Hinch walking the floor with him though the way my cousin has to.
There’s no way it’s ever safe for a 5 week old to be in a harnessed pushchair. Propping up in a cot or bassinet is one thing but the pram he is in in that photo is really inappropriate

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Agree. She’s already employed by gleam and advertises all of their products. They might buy them, but she definitely started doing it first- I think it’s her
Of course it is. She is clearly fully aware of her engagement hence why she edits the same grid post multiple times

Reactions: 14
You don't need to be in charge or even logged on to buy followers for that account. For instance I could buy your account followers and you wouldn't even know
Agree with this. Somebody did it to an account I know (maliciously) and their account got shut down for bot activity. Pathetic really - spending money buying followers for someone else to piss them off 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.