Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is like we’re I live in Nottinghamshire and people book to go to Center Parks literally 10 mins up the road, sorry if anybody does this but why, I would go to the one in Somerset 🤷‍♀️
My moronic BIL can go one better.

He's got a static caravan in a coastal town ......

about 25 minutes away from where they live :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What is she talking about ‘but I also didn’t realise it would be this hard’ is she actually taking the mick? She’s got constant support around her! Jamie doesn’t work so is at home 24/7 to help and she’s got her mum and dad round the corner! Try doing it when you’re husband gets a weeks paternity leave and has actually got to go back to doing a full time job and you have no parents to help out! This women is an absolute joke!

Reactions: 60
She always goes on about how hard she’s finding it but doesn’t actually go into detail about what she’s finding hard. Personally I don’t think she’s finding it hard as the rest of us that went from one to two kids. We didn’t have 24/7 around the clock help. If she is breastfeeding than the only thing she’s finding hard is having to wake for feeds. But she has Jamie to get Ronnie up in the morning so she can sleep in if she wants to. And let’s face it Ronnie probably spends more time with mad ma barker. So personally I don’t buy the story that she is finding it hard at all I think she’s trying to be relatable and she’s throwing all these buzz words about.

Reactions: 28
She’s probs block me but I messaged her to say that opening animals is hard work. I have relatives with a farm including chickens etc and it’s hard work. It’s daily. It’s manual. It’s dirty.
I said she should not be buying animals for an “Insta reveal” and then discarding them when she’s got her views and likes.

Reactions: 29
The messages from the hunzzzz! 🙄 For crying out loud, their behaviour is completely abnormal and weird. Almost stalkerish. (That’s assuming she hasn’t written that shite herself, I mean she izzz an author after all.)

I almost feel embarrassed for them. They seem to think she’s their friend and fail to understand they’re actually her bread and butter. They mean nothing to her aside from being a source of income for P&G.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just a couple of things;

Which one of you nusty trolls asked about the farm? 😂
and
They bought him a bleeping bin for his birthday? 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
B966EEC9-ECEE-4C04-8AC8-DC0B5342157E.jpeg
What’s that white thing in the back ground? I thought it was a high chair but it’s not

Reactions: 1
What is that on the back of her? It like skid marks from where she has just slid down the back of the sofa, festering away🤮💩

9A98C4C0-DE7C-48BB-A285-C1415F581F91.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I mean I cuddle and kiss on my kids aloooooot, they're my everything but she's PROPER overly touchy feely isn't she? It's like her way of communicating. She might aswell sniff their bums like dogs. But anyway if she finds it so hard like she's just claimed then why is she acting like everything is perfect and smooth in every other story? Which is it Soph

What is this obsession she has with old man names??? 🙄🤭
Daddy issues

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just coming on to say this! They don’t understand children do they 😂
Just because they show an interest in something you don’t have to buy it for them. Is that how you gauge that your kids likes/ dislike, by whatever they touch
Give me strength 🤦🏽‍♀️
Takes me back to when she was 3 years old and Ma bought her first box of Swan vestas.😂🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can’t wait to own a bigger house so she can chop wood😂😂 I’m sorry but she should be a bleeping comedian. Animals make you happy you say!! Well the poor fish didn’t, they got flushed. Won’t be that easy to get rid of 3 alpacas. 3 Alpacas with R names, are you trying to make us believe you like Ronnie more now. Your better off staying silent love.
And NO you where never asked to do your own show never never never
Ridiculous woman she can’t clean her washing machine because she is breast feeding, full time job that you know, but she is going to look after animals she does realise they need care all year round in snow, rain and freezing dark winter morning I can just see her in her fluffy slippers breaking the ice on their water 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.