Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is so hard going from 1 to 2 but she has her husband at home which is totally unheard of for 99% of people 🙄🙄, she has her mum round the corner, she has no school runs to do. At this stage most of us where up and out first thing in the morning to drop kids of to school with a 2 week old, having to go to Tesco, cook, clean, take other kids to football, swimming etc. I'm not dismissing how hard it is to have a toddler and a new born but I would just love her to say, "thank goodness I have Jamie at home and my mum living around the corner, I just couldn't cope otherwise".
i had a toddler and newborn at home plus 2 older children at school who also did various after school activities. Hubby worked shifts, including nights and weekends, Christmas and new year. Like you said, what exactly is she finding difficult 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, it was hard work and a bit of a blur but I had zero help and managed to survive 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 18
*raises hand gingerly* I love a bit of Peter 😬😂
I'd kick my husband out of bed for him, but he is a bit of a cringey nobhead these days

Probably doesn’t want people to see how skinny she has got 🤔
I did think this you know ....... It's so oversized but you can still see by her legs how sickly thin she is 😔 she looked wonderful pregnant, nice and fuller in the face. She really suited it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did think this you know ....... It's so oversized but you can still see by her legs how sickly thin she is 😔 she looked wonderful pregnant, nice and fuller in the face. She really suited it.
She really did look so much better. As someone who’s had a ED wearing oversized clothes was a trick I used to do to hide how thin I was. I hope she’s getting support.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She really did look so much better. As someone who’s had a ED wearing oversized clothes was a trick I used to do to hide how thin I was. I hope she’s getting support.
There's been alot in the past to prove she had a ED and she's clearly still struggling...

I hope you got the support too my sweet ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else despair at the amount of cake that gets wasted in that house or is it just me? 😂 She always gets gifted. buys an extravagant oversized cake to show off on the Gram, thin slices all round and then the rest in the bin so she’s not tempted.

You don’t get that problem with a trusty Colin the Caterpillar cake

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else despair at the amount of cake that gets wasted in that house or is it just me? 😂 She always gets gifted. buys an extravagant oversized cake to show off on the Gram, thin slices all round and then the rest in the bin so she’s not tempted.

You don’t get that with trusty a Colin the Caterpillar cake
God I effing love a good Caterpillar cake

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's been alot in the past to prove she had a ED and she's clearly still struggling...

I did thank you ❤ It took me years, i was sick from in my teens but I got there. It’s still a struggle at times but she needs to admit to herself what’s going on. It’s the first step you need to do to get better. Jamie and Ma need to be more proactive too. The way they coddle her they’re just enabling it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mainly a lurker so here goes…
What if she’s edited Henry out because he did snap at SS Rex and there is some sort of dispute and so she’s keeping him off stories posts etc???
I really hope that's not the case and poor Henry has to get put down. It's always the animal that is blamed in situations like that and sometimes that is the case and it's a totally unprovoked incident but it's also true that not all parents educate their children on how to respect animals and unfortunately things like that happen. I really hope it's not true though.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

When my daughter was christened we had 2 Colin the Caterpillar cakes and when we cut them there wasn't enough for everyone. Her Godfather had to have a KitKat! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

So sad. I do hope so. Its such a lethal disorder. I may not like her but would love to see her get her body image dealt with. And everywhere hurts. Sitting in a bath is agony.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't dare do that to my kids, sometimes I want to launch my kids toys out the window they do my nut in but they're toys!! My kids love them. I'm a parent, you deal with it..... She's not meant to be a mum, it's really that simple. I think she had kids cos she feels like that's what women are meant to do, it's good for her content being the next thing, and cos Jamie made it clear he really wanted children... Otherwise i think Sophie would be perfectly happy with a few dogs and her niece... She's so bleeping clueless and so so spiteful. She doesn't deserve her kids. Her dog. Or the life she has, she doesn't appreciate any of it - she's selfish!

Shes a nob aswell

Kiss your own child if you bloody well want to. It's got nothing to do with anyone if you kiss the human you created. It's your own choice.
I kissed all 3 of mine the second they come out, always have, always will. People will always have different opinions and that's ok.
I think it’s because cold sores can be really seriously dangerous for babies and you can be contagious before you break out. As much as I wanted to kiss my babies on the lips when they were tiny I wouldn’t as I’d never forgive myself if I gave them a cold sore!

Reactions: 5

She should have got Colins wife instead. It would have been a perfect fit. Ronnie, Lonnie & Connie.
DC76C860-2484-465E-AB40-6D0CE5A10D59.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Dunno if this has been said, sorry if it has.

Just read an article saying she gave birth to Lonnie next to the reception desk and didn't make it to labour ward apparently nearly giving birth without Jamie there....yet we saw videos of her smiling and strapped up to the monitors in a bed and bouncing on a ball. Who was filming then? Cos in the videos she did not look like she was about to push a melon out her vag.

Wtf....

Edited to add some stuff my tired brain forgot.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She annoys me when she puts music over her videos but you can still hear the video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Just read an article saying she gave birth to Lonnie next to the reception desk and didn't make it to labour ward apparently nearly giving birth without Jamie there....yet we saw videos of her smiling and strapped up to the monitors in a bed and bouncing on a ball. Who was filming then? Cos in the videos she did not look like she was about to push a melon out her vag.

Wtf....

She lies like a Chinese menu! I swear if she told me it was raining, I'd have to go outside and have a look! Lying, devious witch she is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So sad. I do hope so. Its such a lethal disorder. I may not like her but would love to see her get her body image dealt with. And everywhere hurts. Sitting in a bath is agony.
I've never dealt with a ED so I wouldn't know the ins and outs but from i do know it sounds unbearable, I can't stand her but I wouldn't wish bad on anyone 😔 I'd love to see her get all her issues dealt with.. She has alot.
I guess you have to let yourself accept you have a problem in order to move forward.

Reactions: 10

Wtf....

Shes a compulsive liar🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
She should have got Colins wife instead. It would have been a perfect fit. Ronnie, Lonnie & Connie. View attachment 634821
I'm literally your biggest fan you witty little bastard, can I have your autograph xx

Wtf....

Jamie wasn't allowed there yet she put photos of them both smiling strapped to a monitor. 🤥 How does she forget her own lies? She lies out her bumhole. She really does have a real problem with lying that she needs genuine help with - it's not normal behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.