Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How fortunate that someone asked for a photo of them all together and Sopha just happened to have one ready to go up on the grid.
How bleeping idiotic are these Hinchers that they buy into her tit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just a couple of questions.....can any midwifery Tattlers confirm whether or not a prostin pessary can get stuck? Would it really take three midwives to retrieve it? I mean how big are they? Don't they dissolve once insitu?
Why did she claw at Ronnie when he was taking the nappy bag away? More importantly why did touch him without washing her grabby claws first?
Why was she using that bath tub which didn't look like a bath tub on the floor if she's got a proper one on a stand? What is so difficult about putting a towel on the floor and wrapping Lenald up in it after his bath instead of looking like you are being garrotted with a gimmick designed to make you spend money unnecessarily?
Why is their washing machine always so filthy?
What does she really think about Inch if she's filtered and fine tuned his photograph so it's good for Instagram? Is he not good enough to be shown true to life?
Why were there Tommy Tippee bottles draining on the bench if she's exclusively breastfeeding? I am in the Fed is Best camp but she's not using those bottles for Ronaldo is she, because at two years old he's got his own!
Why is she saying it's the first time she's been out for a walk since Lenaldo was born when a Tattler recently saw pushing the pram with Fiddle Fingers by her side?

Hmmmm.......
I had a pessary and its basically a tampon, the string hangs out quite far so they literally just pull it out when they need too 🤷‍♀️ god knows how it would get stuck? The string is also a lot thicker almost like a shoe lace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, it's been up less than an hour and she's edited it twice already
It’s coz the engagement is so tit. She really should focus on the few crazy who do love her. They are the ones who will stick by her no matter what she does. She will move to a big house and they will say she deserves it, even though she’s said so many times she’s never gonna move. She will finally admit she’s a millionaire and they will be happy for her even though she’s previously said she’s just a woman who cleans and makes a little money. In their eyes she can do no wrong so I don’t know why she spends so much time and energy lying and trying to seem relatable. Her Hinchers literally would not care. She would be so much happier if she was just honest. It’s got he exhausting keeping up with these lies especially when her die hard hincers will never leave her anyway.

Reactions: 20
I made a mistake it seems! Today was the first day all 4 of them managed to go out for a walk for the first time Lenaldo was born. He's 5 weeks old on Saturday! She's got an unemployed husband, at home 24/7, her fiddling fingered mother very probably looking after Ronnieredgloves most of the time, and this is the first time they've been out as a family of 4? Why? Has she has some sort of temporary below waist paralysis? Jesus wept!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Why does she keep banging on about how smelly she is and how much her greasy hair stinks? There are 2 adults at home 24/7 aswell as Fredayahoo. Why can't she wash her hair? This fake relatable stuff is nonsense.. or is it genuine laziness and she's slovenly?

Reactions: 53
Why does she keep banging on about how smelly she is and how much her greasy hair stinks? There are 2 adults at home 24/7 aswell as Fredayahoo. Why can't she wash her hair? This fake relatable stuff is nonsense.. or is it genuine laziness and she's slovenly?
Been friends with ole stinky Stacey for too long, they are becoming alike 💩 🪰

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly this!!!! OMG this poor me narrative is driving me nuts! How can the lemmings not see it?? Argh!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 19
If I was a woman watching her stories TTC or suffering from miscarriages etc I would be so sick of listening to her.
I have 3 children... my second was born when my eldest was 2. My husband had 2 days off work and I looked after both, cooked cleaned etc. When she was a week old my husband ended up in hospital for 3 weeks critically ill. Guess what!? I managed.

And then when my third was born I was taking the older 2 to school within days. I don't want a medal... I just assumed it was normal!? I don't understand why she's having so much trouble!? They don't have to go anywhere, she has at least one other pair of hands, if not two. Not really sure what she expected!?
She expected to be sat on her arse on the sofa .....oh wait 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Inch gives me the creeps with his slimy voice. Imagine living off your wife’s instafame, wandering about like a dick in pink marigolds. What an absolute inspiration to his sons.
“Dad what was your job when we were little?”

“Well son, I had to send messages to your mum to make it look like people were mean to her, and I cleaned or house cos your mum couldn’t get off the sofa for the first fouryears of your life”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.