Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isthisthereallife?

She is having an argument right now on Facebook! Telling people she is not doing anything dangerous.. she is pregnant and sleeping with Zoflora in her pillow! Someone pointed out it can cause asthma,she already has it!
Do you know what? I think we let these idiots carry on with their dangerous ideas. Natural Selection. Get rid of the weaker links! They quite clearly do not want to listen to scientific fact or reason so let them poison themselves! Fucking idiots! These Hinch Army banshees are beyond ridiculous! I need my coffee!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Bubu

Chatty Member
Well maybe you should. A little brainwave there I think. Maybe one of you should go and TELL Sophie exactly what your concerns are, and get a response from her. Face to face. You all obviously know by now she’s never going to acknowledge anything you say regarding her dangerous, chemical filled, disaster waiting to happen ways. (Which again, I totally think it’s appalling what she does, her poor dog, baby and poor self. Just wanted to point that out again.) So find her, as she doesn’t exactly make it hard to know where she is, and approach her, and tell her. Speak to her face to face. Because as much as I think she is totally wrong and completely irresponsible, I’m not that invested in her that I’m gonna start contacting newspapers etc like you lot do. Because ultimately she’s not FORCING ANYONE WITH A GUN TO THEIR HEADS, to spray Zoflora on everything and everyone is she? They’re choosing to do it. If they do it, it’s up to them, right? Free will and all that.........(Ahem) ?

Anyway, yeah, one of you should find her, and tell her how dangerous she is and ask her why she does it.

Easy, simple, you’ll get some sort of response at least. And you’ll be able to say you’ve well and truely done your bit in trying to save a couple of pairs of lungs.
One of you lives near/in Essex surely. I know that’s what I’d do if I cared about her as much as you lot seem to. In a friendly way of course, not aggressively.

Oh but I forgot, you’ll never find her will you because she looks sooooo totally different without her butterfly filter ?
What kind of a weirdo thinks it would be acceptable to wait outside her local B&M for her or even worse, her house. That's called stalking. You lecture us on acceptable behaviour but let me tell you what you're telling us to do is a Damn sight worse than us posting about her on this thread.

Hey guys, I'm new here. I found this site a couple of days ago and have read through all of the Hinch threads, feeling more and more like a mug the longer I read.

I'm pretty embarrassed to say that I was completely fooled by Sophie. Usually I consider myself to be pretty savvy to the realities of instagram influencers, but I truly believed that she was just a girl next door who enjoyed cleaning to help her anxiety and found herself accidentally caught up in a media frenzy. I believed that she was a hairdresser before, that she enjoyed buying cheap bits and bobs on ebay and sharing the bargains (I didn't know there was an ebay partner scheme to earn money with!), that she was a fairly experienced cleaner with new tips for me to try out.

Now I know that she and her husband have a background of working in corporate sales for years (which she mysteriously never mentions to her millions of "friends" - oops, I mean brainwashed followers), that her Instagram rise to popularity was calculated and involved buying adverts and newspaper articles, that she's earning serious cash with every single ebay swipe up (and she posts dozens a day!), and that she only got into cleaning a year ago and stole all of her tips from Facebook groups and other cleaning influencers.

I really want to thank this group for alerting me to the dangers of her tips. I've been struggling with depression for a few years (this is probably why I was so easily taken in by her happy-go-lucky style instagram stories), but she made me feel motivated to go and buy new cleaning products and take more pride in my home again. The day before I discovered this site I had bought a bunch of Zoflora and was planning on using it all over the house like she does, but thanks to you guys I now know how insanely flammable and toxic to animals it is, so I won't be using it.

What I find most disgusting is how her brand is targeting mentally unwell, working class women - aka one of the most vulnerable demographics. I might come across as crazy here, but after reading these threads I truly believe that everything she posts is calculated to appeal to these women, and that her true personality is nothing like this at all. I don't for a second believe that she eats so much junk and unhealthy food, yet stays so slim - I think she posts this because it's similar to the foods her target market purchase, so makes her seem more relatable. When she was staying at a fairly nice hotel for Valentines, she was acting like everything was so posh and amazing (eg mini jam jars, room service), yet she will most likely have been on work trips to similar hotels as part of her old job. I think she was just pretending to be overwhelmed by how "posh" it all was because many of the women in her target market will have never stopped at a fancy hotel, so again it makes her more relatable.

Even the way she speaks is an act. I watched her TV segment from last year, and in it she sounds nothing like the way she does in her stories. She was extremely professional, next to no grammatical slip ups, no stammering or pauses, incredibly confident, and much less of the Essex twang to her voice. Whereas in her stories, again, she presents a more "working class" style of speaking, probably so that her followers feel like she's truly one of them, and that they can trust her.

Most disgusting of all, though, is that Jamie was privately educated (I believe - pretty sure I read that on the previous thread) so clearly had a very comfortable upbringing, and has what is presumably a very well paying job in sales. He has lived a privileged life, and patronisingly greets these working class women that follow Sohpie with a cheery "Hello shoppers!", after the pair of them have rinsed these women for the little money they have. I've seen the screenshots from the Facebook groups of women going into debt because they are being manipulated into stockpiling a narnia and buying an overpriced shark hoover - it truly is the rich robbing the poor. Despicable.

And don't even get me started on the environmental damage she is doing personally, as well as encouraging millions of others to do. This comment is already turning into a novel, so I'd better just stop here, haha. Thanks for helping me see the light, guys. ♥
You have said everything I am thinking, I just wish I had realised earlier. There will be stories very soon of the negative effects she is having on people. When she says hinchers have changed her life she basically means hinchers have made her rich because everything else about her life is the same and what really annoys me is "we're all in this together".... no we are not as she is the only one laughing all the way to the bank. Not sure how people like this sleep at night.... maybe that's why she can't....

• Heart

Isthisthereallife?

What I want to know is what gets so fucking smelly that she needs to put Zoflora in the bin after she washes it.
A piece of kitchen roll folded with a capful of Zoflora in the bottom of the bin.
Bin freshener granules in the bin bag.
AND have an air freshener attached to the inside of the lid.
We put food waste in the food caddy... do they not do that in Essex?
So the only waste in the bin should be dry and not produce a smell.
Maybe her and Jamie shit in the bin so they don't have to get their toilet dirty after she has Paul pined it!?

• Haha
H

HappyHalloween

Her manipulation is staggering, but it's all part of her old sales job. keep em keen to keep coming back for more sales!!

I'm wondering if Jamie has started to call them shoppers to try to cover their back when it comes out. He'll say oh we thought you always knew, that's why I called you shoppers.. notice he only started to do it once their Ebay Partnership came to light!

They are quick to sweet talk / manipulate their way out of any situation.

I just noticed yesterday this insta who make and gift a lot of sophie's household items added a bath bomb bowl, apparently it sold out twice.

I think sophie buying that bowl today at Poundland and saying she didn't know why she got it, maybe she'd put bath bombs in it was a hint to this woman to send her one free! I thought she sounded a bit miffed when she said, idk what i'm going to put in this, maybe bathbombs. grr. lol! I remember thinking what a weird place to store bath bombs. But now it all makes sense lol!

They haven't sent her one because it's selling fine without her.

Dramallama101

I know it’s a controversial topic but I genuinely think some people confuse anxiety with just feeling a bit nervous/anxious about something. When I went for a job interview for a higher position than I ever thought I’d get to, I was crazzzyyyyy nervous. The night before I couldn’t sleep & the whole way there i felt like I was going to be sick. When I was in the interview I was surprisingly fine though, I came into my own and spoke confidently and felt great! I would never say I suffer with anxiety because I don’t, but do I occasionally get anxious/nervous at big events or new things? Of course. Theyre completely different things and people are merging them into the one disorder. I don’t know whether Sophie is doing that or on purposely trying to pretend she has anxiety but either way it’s agonising to watch. For people who watched her from the beginning I think we can all say she doesn’t suffer with anxiety. She encouraged people to approach her if they saw her out and like you’ve all said, was absolutely fine on this morning and not one mention of anxiety before/after.

• Heart

Isthisthereallife?

I live in the UK and have most of my Windows open all year round. Then again, I'm not a brain dead Hinch obsessed fool!

P

PixiedustPrincess

Like others on here there is just something about this woman that I don't like and I cant put my finger on it. I really don't think she is as dumb and naïve as she makes out......I just feel she is playing on this as she is so desperate for fame. She just reminds me of someone from TOWIE!

SunshineRae

VIP Member
No Soph...we don't know what its like to get that feeling the night before a photoshoot because we didn't all because celebrities overnight from mugging pople right off! Fuckkkk offfff MATE with the "do I stand there like a giraffe..." You been practising for this moment your whole life most probably. A Kardashian you aint though, so enough of the "i'll take you behind the scenes" and then acting all coy ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
S

SherlockHuns

Expect to see lots of ass kissing congratulatory messages and posts to her when she hits 2 Mil.
"You're an inspiration and you deserve it more than anyone hun xx"
Wonder if she's ordered the 5ft numbers yet?!

• Haha

Bubu

Chatty Member
I unfollowed today very irritating
She's vile, and living up to her username. Never heard of her before but watched some of her stories. So her logic is (based on the few stories I saw) is if companies are bringing out a cleaning product how do they ensure its safe for humans, and safe to be used around her son. She would much rather it gets tested on animals than her son.
What makes her think that because its passed animal testing that its safe to be used around her son anyway? Stupid logic right there. The simple solution to that is to only clean it natural products- bicarb, lemons, vinegar, steam etc
She's trying to justify animal testing by saying testing medication on animals saves people lives because of new drugs that are devoloped, she's kind of missing the point that 1001 carpet cleaner and domestos arent life saving Medications, they're unnecessary cleaning products that people lived thousands of years without and survived.
A cleaning acccount but she looks like waynetta slob, the irony

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

KER19

Hi everyone I'm a newbie and just wanted to know if anyone else remembers when Gemma from TOMM was on holiday last summer and she was getting loads of online abuse from hincher trolls because she had said how dangerous it is to mix cleaning products and they all decided that she was having a go at Mrs Hinch?? Gemma tried to reach out to Sophie via Instagram and Sophie emailed her to say that she thinks Gemma was trying to sabotage her and basically encouraged the Hinch army to continue to billy Gemma ? that says it all about Mrs Hinch she is a vile bully and all her hinchers are like the mean girls at school who bully on masse!! I believe that Mrs Hinch reign is coming to an end and she knows it so the she will move away from cleaning and it will be all about babies and dogs and she will continue to cash in that way...also what is going on with this baby voice she has suddenly adopted it's so cringy ?

• Sad
  • Wow
M

Member 3661

Tattlers... there's been an Ebayer!
OMG it's only some sort of device for storing bin bags inside a bin! WTF.

• Haha
  • Angry

Bubu

Chatty Member
All that stuff gets tested on animals ???
Not only does it get tested on animals, people are exposing their own animals to it everyday when they use these products :(. Even the ones that no longer get tested on animals and are cruelty free will be affecting pets.
Cruelty free is not a perfect definition in itself. Ingredients that make up a product would have been tested on animals in the past so products which use these ingredients can now claim to be cruelty free as those ingredients no longer are required to be tested on animals.

• Sad
H

HappyHalloween

oh wow he is really asleep lol!

I love single beds! makes me feel so small haha! :)

Btw here's a giggle if you need it, we've all seen it before but it still makes me giggle. Poundland taking the mick

• Haha
  • Heart