Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Her catchphrase "all the best" reminds me of when Southern US people say "bless your heart." It comes across as very passive aggressive and condescending. Not genuine at all.

Reactions: 16
A

Aftereight

They have made a butterfly halo ? don't they understand the context? A book they've read, a character they love?
This has utterly depressed me tbh ?
I mean that child has not read a book by Mrs Hinch, I think someone has missed the point of World book day.

Reactions: 16

MummyB

Thanks for the welcome! It’s a tricky mine field the world of insta cleaning! I have to be very careful who I approach about my view on the Hinch! It seems the majority of “bigger” accounts are not Hinch fans, especially as she is constantly stealing their tips and ideas and passing them off as her own! I think there is another account that you guys need to have a look into and that’s cleanwithme20. He has also taken off very quickly and is like and Irish gay version of the Hinch....not sure what is going on with him but when he is showing his followers how he boils comfort to make his house smell lovely you have to wonder if he is with the same management ??

• Wow
Reactions: 15
M

Member 3661

Doesn't she realise that anyone could have a "nervous tummy" if they were faced with the prospect of doing a photo shoot and being made up by a celeb make-up artist and hairdresser?
When people experience normal anxiety they tend to worry about things related to the anxiety provoking situation or things that make them fearful but people with anxiety disorders worry about everything ALL the time.
I think she has normal anxiety and for someone who has suffered with an anxiety disorder for nearly 30 years she's really pissing me off big time.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I've had a pretty bad week. Might have had too much wine last night and woke up to something I regret ?

there's been an Ebayer!
This has to be a thread name at some point!

I really hope she's lying about the amount of zoflora she puts in the drains every morning.

• Haha
  • Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Who pays to go see some nobody who spends her days sat in her house and scrubs her bins whilst filming it for Instagram. What is wrong with people?! I just don’t get it..

Reactions: 14

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Thank you! I knew I loved this site.
I wasn’t judging breastfeeding at all, I just thought the amount of influence she wealds over people at the moment is unprecedented,
If she were to document her breastfeeding journey and weaning with her cooking healthy food from scratch so many young Mums would emulate her which obviously would be a positive thing!

• Heart
M

Member 3726

New thread title.
Ebayers Arriving has Her bank account thriving

• Heart
  • Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
So all this baby talk and it got me thinking. I really hope when she had her baby she locks her chemical laden products away. Once that baby is a toddler, it will be going into everything. Could end so terribly if it gets access to cleaning products.

M

Member 2143

So I think that article has been driven by Jamie.
In direct response to us talking about going to the sun.
How weird for him suddenly and out of the blue to make that bed, say shoppers and talk about all that OCD perfection - all stuff we've talked about on here.
THEN all of a sudden it's picked up by the sun? And a big positive article about them?
Nah... I'm not buying it. He's behind it from start to finish.
He's a slippery fish!

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Off topic... Getting fed up with all the policing going on on this thread today to be honest. If I don't like people's post I just roll my eyes and scroll past

?

• Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I'm not enjoying this thread so much as the others....feel like there's been lots of new people and they are not really getting it. They need to read back to the other three threads to understand how we have got to this point. I'm feeling bad about things I haven't even specifically said....

• Heart
A

Aftereight

Someone actually dressed their child up as Mrs Hinch for world book day... Like actually.

• Haha
  • Wow
M

Member 2143

Sorry to go off topic... Is it ok to club your other half around the head with whatever is close to hand - book/lamp/housebrick for instance - when they snore like a FUCKING FLU RIDDLED PIG right next to you? "Asking for a friend" as they say....

• Haha
  • Sad