Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinchliffe has anxiety! I think not,she has been working on this for a very long time !
I’ve been back and forth with this, but I have to agree with you know. She uses it to her advantage, unfortunately and it’s part of the selling process. I’m not knocking it, as I struggle myself, but she just isn’t genuine enough

Reactions: 7
It’s all crap ! No pun intended ,start a new thread on the colour of loo rolls!
Anyway back to Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 3
It might be useful for new members to read some of the previous threads? They have a lot of evidence of just how sly her and Jamie have been, so may help some people understand why not everyone likes them.

Also we all have different types etc not all of us think the same looks are attractive. I think she looks pretty on the shoot, but after everything I’ve read and the greedy vibes I get from all the swipe ups etc leaves me feeling like she’s not a pretty person if you know what I mean.

Before Sophie was hitting 1000 followers the SIL account shows she had all the ideas first ! ? Shopping hauls.

Reactions: 5
The thread was about the way she is ripping people off, not her looks ,I also suffer anxiety and I can tell you now there is no way this woman has it !

Reactions: 5
Well maybe you should. A little brainwave there I think. Maybe one of you should go and TELL Sophie exactly what your concerns are, and get a response from her. Face to face. You all obviously know by now she’s never going to acknowledge anything you say regarding her dangerous, chemical filled, disaster waiting to happen ways. (Which again, I totally think it’s appalling what she does, her poor dog, baby and poor self. Just wanted to point that out again.) So find her, as she doesn’t exactly make it hard to know where she is, and approach her, and tell her. Speak to her face to face. Because as much as I think she is totally wrong and completely irresponsible, I’m not that invested in her that I’m gonna start contacting newspapers etc like you lot do. Because ultimately she’s not FORCING ANYONE WITH A GUN TO THEIR HEADS, to spray Zoflora on everything and everyone is she? They’re choosing to do it. If they do it, it’s up to them, right? Free will and all that.........(Ahem) ?

Anyway, yeah, one of you should find her, and tell her how dangerous she is and ask her why she does it.

Easy, simple, you’ll get some sort of response at least. And you’ll be able to say you’ve well and truely done your bit in trying to save a couple of pairs of lungs.
One of you lives near/in Essex surely. I know that’s what I’d do if I cared about her as much as you lot seem to. In a friendly way of course, not aggressively.

Oh but I forgot, you’ll never find her will you because she looks sooooo totally different without her butterfly filter ?
What kind of a weirdo thinks it would be acceptable to wait outside her local B&M for her or even worse, her house. That's called stalking. You lecture us on acceptable behaviour but let me tell you what you're telling us to do is a Damn sight worse than us posting about her on this thread.

Reactions: 13
I've been looking at the Mrs Hinch stories every so often and I'm amazed that no one has had a word with her about her personal safety. She posts so much information it's really easy to find out where she lives, when she is home alone or out and her house is empty. She has even posted a picture of her front door! There are a fair few nutters out there be they unhinged fans or trolls or someone looking to break in either while she's home or out. Whoever from her team is reading this needs to get Mrs Hinch some media training asap.

Omg while I was typing my post some one has mentioned exactly what I meant! Waiting for her outside her home or a shop....

Reactions: 2
Omg while I was typing my post some one has mentioned exactly what I meant! Waiting for her outside her home or a shop....
Apparently though it's OK to do stuff like that according to @Timshel as long as it's done in a "friendly way" :oops::oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How can one woman clean a clean sink and be followed by 2m ,don’t we as women clean a sink daily ? It’s crazy, I just don’t get it

Not gonna lie. This is a much better look and her hair doesn't look fried.

More this, less filters

Reactions: 9
Not gonna lie. This is a much better look and her hair doesn't look fried.

More this, less filters
She looks nice there. Her hair looks a better colour and she really suits a nude lipshade.

It's a real shame as I wish she would just be honest about her ads and start using natural products. She could actually teach really great hacks with vinegar etc.

Wow she really has copied her SIL account. Down to the placing of flowers on the hob, endless boxes of zoflo and dettol, astonish etc all posted on her SIL account before Hinch even made hers :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.