Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 3661

But when you have sexist and oppressive values and ideals best left in the 1950s; he expects her to keep to the traditional roles that this cretin is perpetuating!
I think I almost detest him as much as her now. ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Bubu

Chatty Member
Also for all the scummy people like me who don’t clean their bin everyday ? who wants to reach into a dirty bin to pull a bag out? Honestly the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
I say bullshit! Surely whilst tipping the cup towards your mouth you’d smell pure zoflo and think erm maybe that’s not the right cup.

Maybe she picked up the cup nearly drank it and thought this will get me loads of likes and maybe an article somewhere :unsure:

or Mrs Hinch is so crafty and making me paranoid of everything and everyone :LOL:

MummyB

I requested her personal account when I started to get suspicious and was shocked she accepted! It’s all there in black and white, photos of her and Jaime abroad, dining in posh places in London, her business meals with her sales company! Even the same photo as her LinkedIn profile! All the actual proof you need!

• Wow

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Whoever’s in talks with the papers need to know about her charity lies..

She never went to the charity in Ireland.
She never did any volunteering at Dog’s Trust, just wanted people to donate.
She pretended to donate 10 times to a donkey charity.

Charity starts at home for these two scammers.

• Heart
M

Member 3661

What I want to know is what gets so fucking smelly that she needs to put Zoflora in the bin after she washes it.
A piece of kitchen roll folded with a capful of Zoflora in the bottom of the bin.
Bin freshener granules in the bin bag.
AND have an air freshener attached to the inside of the lid.
We put food waste in the food caddy... do they not do that in Essex?
So the only waste in the bin should be dry and not produce a smell.

• Haha
P

PixiedustPrincess

Who goes to a 'posh' restaurant and films everything...….there is nothing nervous about this woman in any way, shape or form. I despise her and everything she stands for/promotes. Don't get me wrong, I am not against cleaning but no one needs that many products nor do you need to make your zoflora bottles sparkly or decant it into some fake chanel spray bottle. Totally tacky!!

Highlandcow

VIP Member
I just re watched her This Morning segment, Phil says "you have fans all over the world?!"

Hinch "yes all over, Australia, New Zealand and Northern Ireland!" ?

• Haha

Minestronesoup

That's her ex.
There's some tweets on there linked to her now deleted Twitter.
Weirdly Mrs Hunchback of Essex got married just two days after her ex and if you check him out on Facebook he seems to be a much more attractive version of Jimmy Hunchback (as I am now calling him) not that old Hunchback is remotely good looking at all ?

I wonder who dumped who and if Jimmy is just the replacement / rebound hence she had her wedding planned the same time and also is now having a baby after her ex had one also ?

Yes I know, I am digging up stuff for the hell of it but it is raining here and I can't get out in the garden and I am bored ?

• Haha
M

Member 2143

@StopSwipingUp welcome to the dark side!? I joke as you've clearly seen the light thankfully. I agree with everything you've said. Her followers being a certain demographic is something I've been thinking about a lot recently. These aren't teenage girls that as usually hooked in by the influencer's these are grown women and it's bloody worrying how well she is successfully brainwashing or "influencing" them. They do it for the validation of getting likes on instagram or Facebook I believe. Take away that and what do they really have to gain from hinching? A cupboard full of crap and a chemically laden "clean" house.
I agree about the demographic too. I've been thinking about it and wasn't sure how to word it without perhaps sounding conceited. Whoever brought it up did so very well, tactfully.
Everything is a product placement to guarantee connection with their audience. A sales basic. Know your market.
It makes it all the more uncomfortable for me to watch.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't know how they sleep at night.

• Heart
M

Member 2143

Sophie are you trying to tell us that you genuinely suffer from 'nervous tummy' (aka anxiety)? Because I'm struggling to put this together with the confident, outspoken woman who went on live TV with Philip and Holly and 'smashed it' without a single hitch. Not a dry mouth, hint of blushing, no stumbling over your words. And did you not get made up by the TM team that day? - Of course you did! Did you take your hinchers with you that day? Nope!!!
You're a seasoned sales pro Sophie - good with the patter. It also matters that you nurture you followers right now. You don't want to alienate them by becoming unrelatable now do you.....So you'd best say you've got an ickle nervous tum tum then we'll all feel sorry for you and think you're still one of us.
Well not US here on tattle because we have brains and independent thought processes, but the rest of your sheep... God help them ?

Isthisthereallife?

What’s this all about?
Fuck off Sophie! You don't notice anything! If you did you would stop what you are doing and address the concerns being discussed. You need to take a long hard look into the abyss that is your life and soul! Quite frankly I wish you would just crawl back under your rock!

Last edited:
  • Heart

I actually think she looked really pretty today, don’t know why she feels the need to use the filter all the time, I’d be happy to look like her

Dramallama101

First post on this thread so hi guys.
Don’t you think it’s bad that she’s been plugging her book for weeks and begging people to preorder when she’s probably known all along that you need to purchase a book to meet her at her book signings. What are all these people who have preordered her book going to do?

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
They sound about 5 years old posting about Trolls.

She probably sucked up to them with that post to try to get attention to her insta. Everyone of those fans are self serving leeches like they're idol.

Sophie's one of the most antagonistic insta's out there. She's always stirring the pot without providing any evidence. She knows her army will attack anyone, right now they'll be scrolling through endless #MrsHinch looking for someone to attack. Now THAT'S trolling for trouble!

M

Member 3661

I’m thinking there was an overnight stay in London last night but perhaps it wasn’t mentioned or filmed because it was paid for by the publishers.
As usual shady as f.
No anxiety again today whilst walking the streets of London on way to recording studio. ?

Timshel

It is funny, as a woman, I don't find women like her attractive or pretty. She wears thick heavy makeup with a lot of contouring, and her very strong jaw and nose do look more masculine to me than feminine. That's how I see it. Each to their own though but I prefer more natural looks. She looks very "The Only Way Is Essex."
Oh shes definitely not the type of woman who I would be drawn to, I also prefer a more natural, boho, laid back, hippy type of look. But I still think she’s has a pretty face, whether her styles to my taste or not, that doesn’t change her face. Yes her features are sharp, but that’s not her fault, and she doesn’t look like a man. Yes I have read all the posts, I also have a brain and I know exactly what she’s like, and how she uses her filter in every photo, story and live. But I just think it’s a shame that stuff like this has to be said, because it’s what stops me from posting in these forums! Because every now and then a bullying type remark is thrown in there. Even though I agree with absolutely everything in regards to chemicals, her baby, her shit taste in decor, her potentially being responsible for a death. That’s all ok to say - because they’re facts. But calling someone manly, ugly etc etc is wrong when she’s clearly insecure, and that is one thing that she can’t help being.

Minestronesoup

I get anxious. A lot. I get cold sweats, butterflies, a knot in my tummy, dry mouth and so on. I get these symptoms pretty much every time I do something that one would expect a person to be anxious. A party, an interview, a photo shoot (?), your wedding day etc.

What I don't have are these symptoms when I just need to go to the shop for a bottle of milk, do the school run, answer the front door and so on.

The difference between the former and the latter is MH.

I (thankfully) do not suffer from MH (well not that type anyhows) and I would NEVER dream of making a huge thing of my symptoms and then fobbing it off as true MH issues. Doing so belittles and almost mocks those who really do get anxiety.

⬆ This is why I have no sympathy for Mrs Hunchback but have a whole bucket full for people who truly do have MH issues.

And to all of you on here who have shared yours... Huge big hugs from me for feeling strong enough to do so ?

And for Mrs Hunchback.... Get over yourself you frikken drama queen ?

• Heart
I just had a quick look through the #hinching tag on instagram, because the post above made me curious about how many people have been influenced to use Zoflora in dangerous ways by the Hinching fandom. I didn't have to look for long to find the following posts from self-proclaimed members of the #HinchArmy:

Photos 1 and 2) Highly flammable Zoflora being used neat in wax burners.

_20190304_184943.JPG

_20190304_185138.JPG

Photo 3) A toddler playing with Zoflora and other poisonous cleaning products, what the actual F is going on here.

_20190304_185213.JPG

Photo 4) A bottle of flammable Zoflora displayed next to a lit candle, on a stove top.

_20190304_185252.JPG

Photos 5 and 6) Undiluted Zoflora being used as reed diffusers.

_20190304_185335.JPG

_20190304_185356.JPG

Photo 7) An entire bottle of neat Zoflora tipped into an artificial plant.

_20190304_185429.JPG

(Hopefully they show up in the right order. I've kept everyone anonymous.)

I know Sophie has never told her followers to use their Zoflora in wax burners, or to let small children play with it, so I can't really blame her for the collective stupidity displayed in these screenshots. But she is the reason why Zoflora is suddenly so popular, and I feel like if she really cared about her fans she would remind them that Zoflora should never be used in these ways. I'm actually genuinely really worried that somebody is going to have a terrible house fire, or a child is going to be poisoned, if this hysteria continues unchecked.

• Wow
  • Angry