Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all one upmanship. The mother of that child has been noticed by the Hinch, got a mention in her stories and will now get a load of followers no doubt. Just hope it doesn't attractive to any unsavoury characters into following that account -although doubt the mother will care as she's got what she wanted. She says on that post that she can't even send her child to school dressed as mrs hinch as her school has a pyjama theme so she's done this just for the likes from strangers on the Internet.

Same with all the zoflora pics, all one upmanship. I'd love that go back to pre-Mrs hinch days and see how few posts on instagram there were under the zoflora hashtag. It won't be anywhere near the thousands of pics now of it. They do it and try and get noticed by their leader to get some more followers
Absolutely! Couldn’t agree more, it’s just a massive beg for attention from The Hinch and these parents can smugly flaunt theirs screenshots of their post on Hinchs story for all the other twits in whatever sorry Facebook group she belongs to for more likes.
It’s madness, it makes me so cross!

Reactions: 9
Can't seem to find the original article was in the Mirror but I managed to find this in express please read x

Reactions: 1
OFF TOPIC - those injections are the worst! Had them when I had an ankle operation and I was laid up for 8 weeks (ugh) it doesn’t help when you’re a gym goer and your OH shoves it into muscle! (I couldn’t do it myself - after the pain of the first one!) hope it’s all sorted for you soon! (Hugs!)

I can’t believe people are putting NEAT disinfectant on stuff and thinking it’s okay... like you wouldn’t put any other cleaning supply into a wax burner so why are they doing that?! Surely people can’t be this dense..

As someone who works in a school, if any child comes as that on Thursday I’ll keep you posted! Madness, she’s not a character (well maybe she is!)

sigh

Reactions: 7
Expect to see lots of ass kissing congratulatory messages and posts to her when she hits 2 Mil.
"You're an inspiration and you deserve it more than anyone hun xx"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Expect to see lots of ass kissing congratulatory messages and posts to her when she hits 2 Mil.
"You're an inspiration and you deserve it more than anyone hun xx"
Wonder if she's ordered the 5ft numbers yet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also totally off topic but hope your house move went well @Isthisthereallife? - i meant to message on Thursday, which is when I think it was scheduled for? I don't envy you, moving house is the most stressful thing I have ever done!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The comments on the latest post she has up. I seriously vommed at the lick arsing comments

Reactions: 3
Ouch! Are you on Clexane @BlueSunday....little tip try and inject into a fatty area, and have the medicine at room temperature before injecting xx
I’m on Fragmin. Thank you so much for the tip. ❤
A lovely district nurse injected it today and her technique was much better than the locum doc yesterday. xx

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone I'm a newbie and just wanted to know if anyone else remembers when Gemma from TOMM was on holiday last summer and she was getting loads of online abuse from hincher trolls because she had said how dangerous it is to mix cleaning products and they all decided that she was having a go at Mrs Hinch?? Gemma tried to reach out to Sophie via Instagram and Sophie emailed her to say that she thinks Gemma was trying to sabotage her and basically encouraged the Hinch army to continue to billy Gemma ? that says it all about Mrs Hinch she is a vile bully and all her hinchers are like the mean girls at school who bully on masse!! I believe that Mrs Hinch reign is coming to an end and she knows it so the she will move away from cleaning and it will be all about babies and dogs and she will continue to cash in that way...also what is going on with this baby voice she has suddenly adopted it's so cringy ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think I started to go off Mrs Hinch a bit when she was posting about that cot canopy. Now I know technically people can still use them, but as most people know, the safest cot is an empty cot, feet to the bottom and nothing baby can pull on or grab. I mean, my daughter managed to get her leg stuck in the bars this evening when I went down for five minutes before I put her grobag on ? they don't need any help do they. So I sent her a message saying this just in case she was unaware. Of course she didn't reply, THEN I saw (of course) it was an ad. No disclaimer of "only to be used for decorative purposes" etc and she's going to use on her son's cot when he's born ?‍♀ she's raking in the money for something that's potentially unsafe for babies. Just my opinion.

Also her most recent stories are cringy, I don't believe for one second she's "nervous" about photoshoots.

Reactions: 10
Of course she isn’t nervous, she knows exactly what she wants, and what she wants she gets! Seems the hubby wants a bit of fame now too,stick to the gym mate!

Reactions: 6
Going posh for dinner on the profits they’ve made from the shoppers.
They make me sick. ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.