Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
S

SherlockHuns

I'm just appalled that it's come to this, that people think it's acceptable to post photos of kids playing with cleaning products. I'm genuinely shocked that anyone would find that cute or funny. What is wrong with people?

Reactions: 12
M

Member 3661

That looks like a couple of ready meals to me. Like they got a ready made chicken katsu and a pot of sag aloo to share - I really doubt it's actually #homemade.

If I was cooking from scratch, I wouldn't make both a Japanese dish and an Indian curry and pair them together, I think the flavours would clash a bit. I'd do a katsu curry with a side of miso soup, or a chickpea curry with a side of sag aloo, not a combo of both.
And there was me thinking her signature dish was Syrup Chicken ? ?

• Haha
P

PixiedustPrincess

Here are some ‘little accidents’ that Hinchers have had !
I cant believe that someone actually sleeps with a disinfectant scented sponge in there pillow! That's utter madness.....these people are seriously disturbed.

• Heart
@StopSwipingUp welcome to the dark side!? I joke as you've clearly seen the light thankfully. I agree with everything you've said. Her followers being a certain demographic is something I've been thinking about a lot recently. These aren't teenage girls that as usually hooked in by the influencer's these are grown women and it's bloody worrying how well she is successfully brainwashing or "influencing" them. They do it for the validation of getting likes on instagram or Facebook I believe. Take away that and what do they really have to gain from hinching? A cupboard full of crap and a chemically laden "clean" house.
Thanks for the warm welcome, @Bubu and everyone else.

I think the reason why Sophie has been so successful with this demographic is because she isn't really like the rest of the popular influencers. They tend to post about brand deals with high-end designers, sponsored trips to luxe tropical resorts, partnerships with ludicrously expensive superfood supplements, etc. It's financially unachievable for the average person, and grown women know that, so their followers are mostly naive teenage girls.

Sophie, on the other hand, partners with Febreeze which is only about £1 a bottle, takes a sponsored Valentine trip to a hotel in the UK which is nice but not crazily expensive, posts swipe up links to cheap eBay furniture, etc. She curates her life to look aspirational, yet affordable, resulting in these women feeling like they can achieve it too if they just buy the same stuff that she does.

She might pretend to be ditzy on her instagram stories, but I believe she is an incredibly shrewd and talented businesswoman.

• Heart
S

SherlockHuns

Oh dear...washing towels daily...our poor planet!
Ugh its like the mumsnet hygiene competitions! All reckon they shower 3x daily, change their bed twice a day and bath the kids in dettol twice a day.

They should try washing properly then there wouldn't be any dirt on their towels ?

• Haha
  • Wow

Bubu

Chatty Member
Her catchphrase "all the best" reminds me of when Southern US people say "bless your heart." It comes across as very passive aggressive and condescending. Not genuine at all.
I thought it was hilarious when she was on This Morming and had a case of All The Best Tourette’s where she kept randomly saying it to Schofe ?

• Haha

Bubu

Chatty Member
She is having an argument right now on Facebook! Telling pushes is not doing anything dangerous.. she is pregnant and sleeping with Zoflora in her pillow! Someone pointed out it can cause asthma,she already has it!
"Nothing going into her bloodstream that's harmful" , she clearly doesn't understand that the chemicals get absorbed through the lungs and skin and that's how it gets into the bloodstream. I don't care if she's got a pillow over the zoflora sponge, it will be seeping through the pillow enough to smell it or she wouldn't be doing it- and that means she's got her face up against those chemicals all night

Bubu

Chatty Member
I hope you all like my new avatar, it's just Mrs Hinch looking like she's about to drink Lenor on live television. You may not recognise her without butterflies flying around her head ?
This is Schofes reaction to it:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bubu

Chatty Member
It's all one upmanship. The mother of that child has been noticed by the Hinch, got a mention in her stories and will now get a load of followers no doubt. Just hope it doesn't attractive to any unsavoury characters into following that account -although doubt the mother will care as she's got what she wanted. She says on that post that she can't even send her child to school dressed as mrs hinch as her school has a pyjama theme so she's done this just for the likes from strangers on the Internet.

Same with all the zoflora pics, all one upmanship. I'd love that go back to pre-Mrs hinch days and see how few posts on instagram there were under the zoflora hashtag. It won't be anywhere near the thousands of pics now of it. They do it and try and get noticed by their leader to get some more followers

• Angry

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Have seen quite a number of comments from disgruntled “Hinchers” about the book signings, ranging from “why aren’t you doing a signing in my street, that’s so unfair” to “hang on, we pre-ordered, you now want us to buy another book just so we can meet you”. My personal favourite was “nah, not paying that, will just stalk he out at the local
B&M”.

These signings will not end well, the “Himchers” are bat shit. I’ve been to a book signing by a much more high profile, media savvy recognised celeb and it’s a military operation. You queue (for a very long time) and instructed to hand over the book, page opened and ready to sign, get one picture and ten are practically pushed out the door by one of the many, many staff they have present. It’s a money making exercise, nothing else, all about getting the most paying customers through in the quickest time possible.

Toppsie

I'm fearing for humanity now after reading those.

I just watched back her 'This Morning' segment. CRINGE. Firstly, she never went to Ireland for the mental health charity. Secondly, how could she not see that sink wasn't plumbed in? Her begging at the end for them to follow her...and they didn't!

She's full of toxic fumes and empty promises.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
M

Member 2143

I've just watched the organised mum talking about having house plants to filter the air because her house is polluted as she tests so many cleaning products! I swear to god she will use about 5% of what Mrs Hinch uses, AND she uses a lot of Eco friendly products! I hope the Hinch/ers see it!
Well done Gem and Team Tomm!

• Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I also used Minky before the Mrs Hinch hysteria took off and really liked it for doing the windows and window frames. Now I can't get them anywhere and there's these tossers storing them away because they are too precious to use?!?! Fuck offff MATE!

Does anyone else think Mrs H is incredibly selfish when she already has about 100000 bottles of Zoflora but still has to buy the only bottle of lavender in her local shop? I sound like a bitter fan that can't get my hands on my favourite Zoflora, but you know that's not the case. I am just finding every little thing about her, really irritating. I think it's been aggravated by her behaviour surrounding the photo shoots. Her gushing messages of thanks and doesn't know how its happened etc. just come across as fake and patronising. To me, at least.

I still can't believe she hasn't done any give aways either, for her Hinch army. The amount of products she owns, for one (perfectly clean) house is just crazy.

M

Member 2143

So the team Tomm and secret cleaner live was amazing! So informative, practical, common sense. They were funny too! They talked about people burning zoflora and Lenor pellets (unstoppables) in their burners, the dangers of mixing chemicals, cleaning too much and mental health, how you don't need to clean your sink 4 times and how they no longer use fabric conditioner at all. They spoke about spraying your house with FC and what would happen if there was a fire (the speed of it spreading).
They were SO good. The absolute opposite of Sophie. Informed, confident, genuine - both a safe pair of hands. Over an hour flew by! It's on the secret cleaners account until tonight - definitely worth a watch (if only for the magic milk ??)!

• Heart
M

Member 2143

So I don't know if you're aware, but today she is eating mostly SKIPS and drinking RIBENA. Have you got that? I'll just tell you one more time... She's eating SKIPS and drinking RIBENA.
GOT IT??
Today is sponsored by SKIPS and RIBENA.

just in case it missed it xx ?‍♀?

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
All the best mate, today Soph. Am sure the pre-arranged photo shoot will go fine, just take along the inflatable giant cock, pull the pre-mounting pose and get ready to shaft those shoppers even more!

• Haha
S

SherlockHuns

The backlash begins. It was only a matter of time. She'll regret not getting more of these other influencers on her side and paying no attention to what people are trying to say. I think people are starting to realise that it's all madness. I don't think it will affect her much but at least hopefully more people will start seeing through her.

• Heart