Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway on another note get your monster munch before they sell out :ROFLMAO::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The seed has been planted “I’m supposed to be this Mrs Hinch, the woman who cleans but I’m showing you bits of my life which you seem to enjoy” in other words changes are coming....

Reactions: 11
The seed has been planted “I’m supposed to be this Mrs Hinch, the woman who cleans but I’m showing you bits of my life which you seem to enjoy” in other words changes are coming....
So true & it's so obvious. I reckon clothes and homewares - cushions, candles etc. I did think cleaning products but not so sure now. They're sowing the seeds like you say.

Reactions: 6
Shes covers her back all the time she reads that on here then set up the direct debit after sneaky witch
Exactly it wouldn't take that long for the letter to come through.

Soph, pull the other one

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How come she never gets sent any hoovers, steam cleaners and other appliances to use and review like other 'influercers do. I was watching Lydney queen of clean reviewing a carpet cleaner and wondered why ole hinch only gets sent zoflora and febreeze to plug! Do major companies not want to be associated with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How come she never gets sent any hoovers, steam cleaners and other appliances to use and review like other 'influercers do. I was watching Lydney queen of clean reviewing a carpet cleaner and wondered why ole hinch only gets sent zoflora and febreeze to plug! Do major companies not want to be associated with her.
She does promote shark and is an affiliate with them

Reactions: 3
Poor budgie!
They clearly haven’t heard of a canary in a coal mine. Birds like that are very sensitive to chemicals- I’ve read about self cleaning ovens also killing pet birds too. I suppose at least she’s realised it’s the Zoflora that’s done it.

But it’s fine because Zoflora is definitely, Irrefutably without a doubt 100% safe for dogs when dry according to Zoflora and Crufts :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
In the process of having a chemical home ppl are killing thier pets ! I don't even think many ppl open thier windows while using such chemicals, I remember few years back speaking to a customer of mine an she mentioned how British ppl homes stank as they very rarely open thier windows I was quite offended by that but now come to think of it ,it's true every person on instagram at the moment is hinching but not one person has thier windows open .

Reactions: 9
I live in the UK and have most of my Windows open all year round. Then again, I'm not a brain dead Hinch obsessed fool!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.