Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mrs H is doing the voice on the audio book.

Her voice grates at me.

Reactions: 2
I'd love it if the secret cleaner or organised mum et al would signup here anonymously (as can be) and spill the tea / throw a bit of shade at Soph.

Someone I know does Plum referrals I believe it's £5 they get for every person that signs up. She should be marking it as an AD and affiliate link
Wtf £5 per new customer?! OMFG! Yes she bloody should be using that #ad #affiliate ??????

Reactions: 5
Just watched twinkle twinkle little twit for the first time. ?
I'm not sure I'm her target market....

Reactions: 3
Wtf £5 per new customer?! OMFG! Yes she bloody should be using that #ad #affiliate ??????
Just had a look on plum, it is £5 per new signup but for the first 15 invites they get £25 for every 3.

If you invite friends, Plum will add a referral bonus to your Plum Savings!

The current Referral bonus is £25 for each third successful invite up to a maximum of 15. After 15 successful invites the Referral bonus changes to £5 for each subsequent successful invite (instead of the £25 for 3).

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I see the Hinch Army are starting to stick up for her regarding the cruelty to animals and product stock piling. Twinkletwinklelittletwat has been very vocal today!
I unfollowed today very irritating

She's vile, and living up to her username. Never heard of her before but watched some of her stories. So her logic is (based on the few stories I saw) is if companies are bringing out a cleaning product how do they ensure its safe for humans, and safe to be used around her son. She would much rather it gets tested on animals than her son.
What makes her think that because its passed animal testing that its safe to be used around her son anyway? Stupid logic right there. The simple solution to that is to only clean it natural products- bicarb, lemons, vinegar, steam etc
She's trying to justify animal testing by saying testing medication on animals saves people lives because of new drugs that are devoloped, she's kind of missing the point that 1001 carpet cleaner and domestos arent life saving Medications, they're unnecessary cleaning products that people lived thousands of years without and survived.
A cleaning acccount but she looks like waynetta slob, the irony

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She's vile, and living up to her username. Never heard of her before but watched some of her stories. So her logic is (based on the few stories I saw) is if companies are bringing out a cleaning product how do they ensure its safe for humans, and safe to be used around her son. She would much rather it gets tested on animals than her son.
What makes her think that because its passed animal resting that its safe to be used around her son anyway? Stupid logic right there. The simple solution to that only clean it natural products- bicarb, lemons, vinegar, steam etc
Shes trying to justify animal testing by saying testing medication on animals saves people lives because of new drugs that are devoloped, she's kind of missing the point that 1001 carpet cleaner and domestos arent life saving Medications, they're unnecessary cleaning products that people lived thousands of years without and survived.
Totally agree. There's a world of difference in testing medicines and unnecessary carpet cleaners. Not very impressed by the twit.

Reactions: 8
You know I’d never take her side but I had to get the exact same injection into my tummy yesterday morning. I’d been having pains in my leg which got much worse and the doc said I have a clot. I’ve got to have another one this morning to prevent a DVT. Their bloody painful injections.
I used to have to inject myself with fragmin every day, never was so glad to have a bit of chub ever. Made jabbing lot easier

Couldn't listen to her. Rats and mice have more intelligence than her. How do they test products are safe for humans... THEY TEST ON HUMANS
FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a class A twit! Is she a crackhead? She lost me at 'my story is in take a break' and posts written by her children. Anyone who writes an Instagram post as if it's by their children should not be followed. Also what is she filming her videos on?

Comparing drinking milk to testing household chemicals on an animal. Because its the same...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
You know I’d never take her side but I had to get the exact same injection into my tummy yesterday morning. I’d been having pains in my leg which got much worse and the doc said I have a clot. I’ve got to have another one this morning to prevent a DVT. Their bloody painful injections.
Sorry @BlueSunday hope they do trick and clot is gone

• Heart
So I don't know if you're aware, but today she is eating mostly SKIPS and drinking RIBENA. Have you got that? I'll just tell you one more time... She's eating SKIPS and drinking RIBENA.
GOT IT??
Today is sponsored by SKIPS and RIBENA.

just in case it missed it xx ?‍♀?
I just read that in a sesame street way in my head ??

• Haha
????

You'd think she'd run a bloody brush through her hair before offending everyone's eyes on instagram. Feel like messaging her and telling her to pick one up on her next pound land haul.

I've lost all respect for astonish sending her anything for free.

• Haha
Hey guys, I'm new here. I found this site a couple of days ago and have read through all of the Hinch threads, feeling more and more like a mug the longer I read.

I'm pretty embarrassed to say that I was completely fooled by Sophie. Usually I consider myself to be pretty savvy to the realities of instagram influencers, but I truly believed that she was just a girl next door who enjoyed cleaning to help her anxiety and found herself accidentally caught up in a media frenzy. I believed that she was a hairdresser before, that she enjoyed buying cheap bits and bobs on ebay and sharing the bargains (I didn't know there was an ebay partner scheme to earn money with!), that she was a fairly experienced cleaner with new tips for me to try out.

Now I know that she and her husband have a background of working in corporate sales for years (which she mysteriously never mentions to her millions of "friends" - oops, I mean brainwashed followers), that her Instagram rise to popularity was calculated and involved buying adverts and newspaper articles, that she's earning serious cash with every single ebay swipe up (and she posts dozens a day!), and that she only got into cleaning a year ago and stole all of her tips from Facebook groups and other cleaning influencers.

I really want to thank this group for alerting me to the dangers of her tips. I've been struggling with depression for a few years (this is probably why I was so easily taken in by her happy-go-lucky style instagram stories), but she made me feel motivated to go and buy new cleaning products and take more pride in my home again. The day before I discovered this site I had bought a bunch of Zoflora and was planning on using it all over the house like she does, but thanks to you guys I now know how insanely flammable and toxic to animals it is, so I won't be using it.

What I find most disgusting is how her brand is targeting mentally unwell, working class women - aka one of the most vulnerable demographics. I might come across as crazy here, but after reading these threads I truly believe that everything she posts is calculated to appeal to these women, and that her true personality is nothing like this at all. I don't for a second believe that she eats so much junk and unhealthy food, yet stays so slim - I think she posts this because it's similar to the foods her target market purchase, so makes her seem more relatable. When she was staying at a fairly nice hotel for Valentines, she was acting like everything was so posh and amazing (eg mini jam jars, room service), yet she will most likely have been on work trips to similar hotels as part of her old job. I think she was just pretending to be overwhelmed by how "posh" it all was because many of the women in her target market will have never stopped at a fancy hotel, so again it makes her more relatable.

Even the way she speaks is an act. I watched her TV segment from last year, and in it she sounds nothing like the way she does in her stories. She was extremely professional, next to no grammatical slip ups, no stammering or pauses, incredibly confident, and much less of the Essex twang to her voice. Whereas in her stories, again, she presents a more "working class" style of speaking, probably so that her followers feel like she's truly one of them, and that they can trust her.

Most disgusting of all, though, is that Jamie was privately educated (I believe - pretty sure I read that on the previous thread) so clearly had a very comfortable upbringing, and has what is presumably a very well paying job in sales. He has lived a privileged life, and patronisingly greets these working class women that follow Sohpie with a cheery "Hello shoppers!", after the pair of them have rinsed these women for the little money they have. I've seen the screenshots from the Facebook groups of women going into debt because they are being manipulated into stockpiling a narnia and buying an overpriced shark hoover - it truly is the rich robbing the poor. Despicable.

And don't even get me started on the environmental damage she is doing personally, as well as encouraging millions of others to do. This comment is already turning into a novel, so I'd better just stop here, haha. Thanks for helping me see the light, guys. ♥
Welcome to the gang!! Yes you are 100%right in what you say. She is living very well off the insecurities of a vulnerable group and I'm not buying her act for one second. She's no working class hero

So little miss mopps is an Amazon associate (but at least she used #af). However she gets up to 15 % of the sales! So that is £1.50 per brush sold. bleeping sick of this Bullshit...
(Sorry - not too easy to read the Amazon affiliate info)

• Wow
  • Angry
Funny she's back to saying #AF now even though a month ago she did a post telling everyone she had just learnt that it needed to be affiliate not just AF!

Sly sly woman

• Angry
Almost need another thread for these mini Hinchers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.