Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to have to sign up and comment, if these hinch praising articles are going to be a regular fixture. I hate the sun as much as the next person, just waiting for the tide to turn on the "HINCHCLIFFES" and I feel the more negative comments the better to try and make that happen
Most definitely, power in numbers! I hate the sun and get that they big up idiots, but this is just ridiculous. Other papers follow these threads and somebody may jump on it?

Reactions: 4
Most definitely, power in numbers! I hate the sun and get that they big up idiots, but this is just ridiculous. Other papers follow these threads and somebody may jump on it?
What goes up must come down, I commented this before but the sun will be tearing her down soon, they already did an article specifically naming her that was about how so many pets are being made ill by zoflora. I'm hopeful for more!

Reactions: 5
The FB groups act like sheep.
I saw a couple people said they wouldn't purchase the book and were attacked

"sO WhY ArE yOu heRe? SuPpOrT sOphiE"
"ItS ouR WaY oF SaYiNg ThAnK yOu"
None of the hinchers knew what ghostwriting meant!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So I think that article has been driven by Jamie.
In direct response to us talking about going to the sun.
How weird for him suddenly and out of the blue to make that bed, say shoppers and talk about all that OCD perfection - all stuff we've talked about on here.
THEN all of a sudden it's picked up by the sun? And a big positive article about them?
Nah... I'm not buying it. He's behind it from start to finish.
He's a slippery fish!

Reactions: 14
Also thanks to that article I now have photographic proof that they did an undisclosed Ad for febreze so can now report them. (Couldn't be bothered to watch the stories yesterday).

Reactions: 6
Been reading these threads and was still unsure but just saw the story about her first photoshoot and never done anything like it blah blah blah so wouldn't know how to stand etc....errr...wedding photographs. Gutted I was kinda taken in for a bit there. That'll teach me. One of many inconsistencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Been reading these threads and was still unsure but just saw the story about her first photoshoot and never done anything like it blah blah blah so wouldn't know how to stand etc....errr...wedding photographs. Gutted I was kinda taken in for a bit there. That'll teach me. One of many inconsistencies.
Well done you ?

Reactions: 7
She’s going on as if she doesn’t know what’s happening on her shoot tomorrow. Cmon Sophie, we all know you’ll have had a 3 page email from the company with a full agenda of the day, and no doubt a driver will pick her up in the morning?. She’s only nervous that she’ll probably have to turn up there with no makeup on and everyone there will realise she doesn’t walk around with a snapchat filter on in real life

Reactions: 10
I was lead for a while as well, luckily we saw sense! Now just to get 2 million more to follow us ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just that one I think where melly replies keep taking tablets love
There was another one too, about eBay and how much she makes. That's been deleted too. If that was a fair and impartial article, those comments would still be there. There was nothing personal, no bitching, no swearing.
Who at the sun at 11.15 pm (or whatever) is in charge of monitoring and deleting comments? What red flags would have alerted 'the deleter' to those comments? I'll tell you - Jamie, or gleam. Damage limitation. Maybe there'll be an article about this thread soon... How we're all a coven of wicked witches. I doubt it though, because then they'd be drawing attention to us, and that would never do!!

Reactions: 7
No Soph...we don't know what its like to get that feeling the night before a photoshoot because we didn't all because celebrities overnight from mugging pople right off! Fuckkkk offfff MATE with the "do I stand there like a giraffe..." You been practising for this moment your whole life most probably. A Kardashian you aint though, so enough of the "i'll take you behind the scenes" and then acting all coy ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.